Shaun

Progress is Getting Impossible.

88 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Interesting. I am going to ask you some questions. Feel free to ignore any (or all) of them if you find it too uncomfortable to answer.

• How do you relate to people around you? Do you feel like you have the chance to be sincere about your feelings?
  • Do you hold feelings of regret?
  • Do you have something that you really enjoy doing and that's not toxic/destructive?

I relate to them based on their level of consciousness. None of them understand this stuff so I just talk and laugh with them about normal stuff. Funnily enough, I get on quite well with other people.

I regret this whole act of limiting myself into this wage slave human form and the many other forms which may follow.

I used to love photography , making movies on my 16mm cine camera and then developing the movie film. I stopped that toot sweet and sold all of my equipment after discovering that there are no perceivers and it's just me here. It would be like me filming a blockbuster, watching it myself and burning the film reel. The only things I still do are meditation, cold showers and jogging.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

20 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shaun of course!

if you have a book that is sitting on the shelf... is the story that's written in it being played out or happening? or is it just words on paper... or heck... just symbols/markings on papers... and what are even symbols/markings?

point being. that it is only when there is a reader of the book does it come to life. YOU the reader. You the consciousness/awareness breathe life into the universe. YOUR presence brings it to life.

but then is there really any difference between the reader and the book if all there is, is just the story? the reader in the scale of reality is not separate from Life. It is Life itself. Not Two things. Non-Dual. Oneness. Nothing-Everything as ONE-THING. Paper and Words on the Paper, intimately One - but the paper can exist without the words and is not dependent on the words. The words however depend on the paper to exist.

They are the modulation of the paper itself... made out of paper. Building blocks.

Sand Castles made out of Sand.

xoxo

I totally see it. My presence makes the movie of reality run. This lonely movie. No me, no reality. My gaze breathes life into all those I love, they can't animate themselves.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

My gaze breathes life into all those I love, they can't animate themselves.

and YOUR gaze also is breathing life into this very sentence above. do YOU think that it is YOU who is articulating/thinking this and talking about it? no... that is still Shaun, speaking from a place he thinks is the real him...  :) 

YOU will see it when YOU do... in due time.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Shaun Oh wow... you've taken your beliefs to another level. What if you're fundamentally wrong? What if you're mistaken about what enlightenment actually is?

I'll serve you with a different food for thought.

You're not the only gadget of the Universe that's able to access the feeling of "I AM". The Universe can feel "I AM" through every human being, which makes the human creature one of the highest events of existence... not a "wage slave form". In other words, your photography hobby was just fine.

The spiritual path is the path towards a fulfilling/healthy Life. If you've reached unhappiness and such, it means that you're still indulging in some form of ignorance.

unborn Truth

Yes once he realizes body is me my boss is me that lamp is me that lawn outside my house is me etc He will love and take care of These "things" more. Later he will actually feel those things as he now feels his body etc. It is really rewarding  and in some way disturbing since most of the people would not quite understand you. 

Honestly have no idea what I got myself into. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Shaun Oh wow... you've taken your beliefs to another level. What if you're fundamentally wrong? What if you're mistaken about what enlightenment actually is?

I'll serve you with a different food for thought.

You're not the only gadget of the Universe that's able to access the feeling of "I AM". The Universe can feel "I AM" through every human being, which makes the human creature one of the highest events of existence... not a "wage slave form". In other words, your photography hobby was just fine.

The spiritual path is the path towards a fulfilling/healthy Life. If you've reached unhappiness and such, it means that you're still indulging in some form of ignorance.

There is no one here but you. You are all that's ever existed and will ever exist.

You are completely alone. You imagine others to make yourself feel connected.

When you see your loved ones face-to-face, you are STILL ALONE! That's you looking at your own direct experience. Nothing more.

So, are the self inquiry exercises bullshit? Anyone who does these exercises properly will end up in my position. That's if there was anyone else to do them.

tarsier-what-i-saw-cannot-be-unseenjpg.jpg

Damn fucking right it can't.

Edited by Shaun

@Shaun You've certainly seen something interesting, but the mind is a tricky thing. It takes over and assumes that it's the only genuine experience of the Reality. It's a clear case of ego backlash. Assuming that your perspective is the only perspective that exists is the easy way out of the mind in order to make sense of a radically paradoxical experience of no-self. Your experience was/is real, but your beliefs about it are arbitrary.

Reality is One, but your perspective is not the only one because GOD is infinitely more powerful than that.

unborn Truth

26 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Shaun You've certainly seen something interesting, but the mind is a tricky thing. It takes over and assumes that it's the only genuine experience of the Reality. It's a clear case of ego backlash. Assuming that your perspective is the only perspective that exists is the easy way out of the mind in order to make sense of a radically paradoxical experience of no-self. Your experience was/is real, but your beliefs about it are arbitrary.

Reality is One, but your perspective is not the only one because GOD is infinitely more powerful than that.

Maybe you're right but I highly doubt it. I have asked Leo if I should help others to awaken and he responded with this

It still begs the question though, should I help others to awaken? You are doing it so there must be something I am missing. 

It's quite the paradox.

When I am fully conscious, there is no one left to awaken. All my work is self-entertainment.

When you fully awake you will realize there isn't anyone here but you. But you will also quickly drop back down into conventional reality and treat other people as if they are real and objective. You can't really help it. It's just practical and works for purposes of survival.

When anyone on says "You"me " or "MY" It is really pointing to the one, which is me. Again, it's just me trying to create the illusion of connection and others while not being directly conscious that I'm doing it. Accepting that is extremely challenging.

Edited by Shaun

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

When anyone on says "You"me " or "MY" It is really pointing to the one, which is me.

That "me" might be where your ignorance is. If I'm wrong, why are you even taking Leo's words in consideration? Wouldn't you just be Leo's imagination? Or... Why Leo's imagination specifically? Why not Donald Trump's imagination? See, there are many fallacies that can follow poorly integrated mystical experiences.

Your "extremely challenging" attempt to accept whatever you're trying to accept is like shoving a bunch of dogmas in your own throat.

God is One, but as many. It's an absurdity. It's infinitely mystical. You, "Shaun" can create genuine connections with "others". The depth of sincere connections is real. It's, indeed, God connecting with Itself. But if you say "It's all me", you cannot think that you're the only valid experience out there. Or you thought that God was as simple as solipsism? Nah... gotta go further than that. It's infinitely mindblowing.

unborn Truth

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

That "me" might be where your ignorance is. If I'm wrong, why are you even taking Leo's words in consideration? Wouldn't you just be Leo's imagination? Or... Why Leo's imagination specifically? Why not Donald Trump's imagination? See, there are many fallacies that can follow poorly integrated mystical experiences.

Your "extremely challenging" attempt to accept whatever you're trying to accept is like shoving a bunch of dogmas in your own throat.

God is One, but as many. It's an absurdity. It's infinitely mystical. You, "Shaun" can create genuine connections with "others". The depth of sincere connections is real. It's, indeed, God connecting with Itself. But if you say "It's all me", you cannot think that you're the only valid experience out there. Or you thought that God was as simple as solipsism? Nah... gotta go further than that. It's infinitely mindblowing.

I am not absolutely saying you're wrong but it is hard to see it any other way. Leo is not the only spiritual teacher who gives these ideas. I am not saying I'm leo or anyone else's imagination. Trump, Leo and all the rest of it is just me dreaming up stuff and talking to myself. They are my imagination. All my memories of childhood and birth are the same, just a convincing back story.

17 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

<3 love it. @ajasatya

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am not absolutely saying you're wrong but it is hard to see it any other way. Leo is not the only spiritual teacher who gives these ideas. I am not saying I'm leo or anyone else's imagination. Trump, Leo and all the rest of it is just me dreaming up stuff and talking to myself. They are my imagination. All my memories of childhood and birth are the same, just a convincing back story.

Alright, then let go of this very belief. If you want to discredit mental experiences just for the fact that they're mental, then the only option is to live without any thoughts. But this is FAR from how amazing a human life can be. You're struggling very hard to convince yourself that your life is (and must be) miserable.

unborn Truth

21 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Alright, then let go of this very belief. If you want to discredit mental experiences just for the fact that they're mental, then the only option is to live without any thoughts. But this is FAR from how amazing a human life can be. You're struggling very hard to convince yourself that your life is (and must be) miserable.

I really can't help my misery as reality is not under my conscious control and may never be. It is just too much to accept and hold space for. The cosmic joke isn't something I find funny, seeing that it was just me all along. To me, it's wholly fucked up.

Edited by Shaun

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I really can't help my misery it as reality is not under my conscious control and may never be. It is just too much to accept and hold space for. The cosmic joke isn't something I find funny, seeing that it was just me all along. To me, it's wholly fucked up.

Okay. It will take a while for you to realize the depths of your attachments. You haven't experienced the cosmic joke yet. You don't know what you're talking about.

Your misery is under your conscious control. Your misery is you forcing yourself to believe in solipsism. It will stop as soon as you admit that you've distorted Enlightenment into an immature drama. All it takes is noticing your own stubbornness.

unborn Truth

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'll try with flipping it..

You Shaun are just a creation of my imagination. You don't actually have any emotions or anything. You are dead inside. So I'm free to rape your sister and mom, rob you, and crush your hand with a hammer. You are just a part of my dream so it doesn't matter what I do to you.

I'm convinced this is the case. I don't want to live anymore because of this. I have to end all experience.

Honestly, if you are really a real perspective there just like mine, then much of the self inquiry and content Leo has posted here needs to be subject to some serious scrutiny, Not just Leo but there are a few other teachers too.

Just now, Shaun said:

Honestly, if you are really a real perspective there just like mine, then much of the self inquiry and content Leo has posted here needs to be subject to some serious scrutiny, Not just Leo but there are a few other teachers too.

You're failing to notice that you did exactly what he told you not to do, which is hold beliefs as dogma. Time to throw it away. C'mon, you're smarter than that.

unborn Truth

Lol @Shaun How many times I told you to throw that solipsistic idea out. You Feel negative emotions because it is not true. Let go of it.

You are Love that is what you are and that is what everything is. Now please stay away from teachings do whatever you have to do in life and do practises to discover all this for yourself. 

It's all Love man. ?

Damn I sound like Stoned hippie. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

This is going to be next to impossible to shift out of my mind.

How many times I told you to throw that solipsistic idea out. You Feel negative emotions because it is not true. Let go of it.

A lot of totally deluded people appear to feel happy emotions. Emotions are not very good litmus test for truth.

Just now, Shaun said:

This is going to be next to impossible to shift out of my mind.

A lot of totally deluded people appear to feel happy emotions. Emotions are not very good litmus test for truth.

And maybe they are, what if bliss and Joy and peace is something Very natural you as human should feel most of the time. Why do you beleive God creates misery? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

And maybe they are, what if bliss and Joy and peace is something Very natural you as human should feel most of the time. Why do you beleive God creates misery? 

God will create misery to experience misery. That's god godding.

Another thing that gets me is when I talk to Leo and he says "I'm only as real as you make me" or "You made up this forum" who exactly is he addressing? The thing that thinks it's a person or is he literally trying to talk past the person to the consciousness which is god in order to achieve some sort of strange higher purpose?