outlandish

5-MeO-DPT

24 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone on here has sampled 5-MeO-DPT?

We know 5-MeO-DMT is a special molecule, and DPT is too, so the simple logic would be that 5-MeO-DPT should be worth checking out. There are very few reports on this molecule on the internet, and those I've come across don't seem to hint to any particular stand out qualities.Could it be just be that the right person has never tried it in the right frame to see it's potential? Or maybe this particular arrangement just doesn't work out that remarkably.

Any first hand info would be greatly appreciated.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

You could try it yourself. You gota experiment with it. You can turn yourself into a lab rat. Maybe start with a very smal dose if you havent found a lot of information on internet.

@outlandish Psychedelics are illegal in most countries. Don’t take that risk. There are legal ways of achieving self annihilation. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@outlandish Psychedelics are illegal in most countries. Don’t take that risk. There are legal ways of achieving self annihilation. 

Is that what 5-MeO-DPT is? Self annihilation? Sounds extreme. 

12 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Beating a dead horse, my friend. Its clear as day that the route you suggest is not the route many are interested in. 

12 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

5-MeO-DPT does not seem to be registered in the law. It seems unscheduled maybe in many countries. I tried to see what the legal staus was on this subtance and i found nothing. I quess no one has bothered to take it so therefor the law did not bother to control it. 

@Shadowraix Breaking the law to chase an experience is rather unconscious. Even if that experience may somehow grow you. Hope you realise this before it’s too late. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Peo said:

You could try it yourself. You gota experiment with it. You can turn yourself into a lab rat. Maybe start with a very smal dose if you havent found a lot of information on internet.

Yes I could, but I have a backlog of other psychedelics I haven't gotten the chance to fully investigate, so hoping people will share info. I definitely would sample 5-MeO-DPT carefully, there's nothing about this class of chemicals that warrants particular concern IMO.

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Shadowraix Breaking the law to chase an experience is rather unconscious. Even if that experience may somehow grow you. Hope you realise this before it’s too late. 

If it makes you more comfortable, 5-MeO-DPT is not "against the law" in my country, and it probably isn't in yours either. But the law isn't a great measure of whether or not a drug is dangerous or not anyways, so I don't know what you're on about. There are plenty of extremely dangerous drugs that are perfectly legal (alchohol, benzodiazepines, opioids) and plenty of banned drugs that are extremely safe (LSD, magic mushrooms, cannabis is still banned in many places).

@outlandish I’m not talking about the drug’s danger, but the danger of getting caught with it. If it’s legal then fine, but if it’s illegal then you’re putting yourself in danger because you think that the psychedelic will give you something. I disagree. The psychedelic can’t give you what you don’t have. 

@How to be wise You can go to Amsterdam or Portugal there are many psychedelic decriminalized or legal.

Edited by Peo
grammar mistake

10 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@outlandish I’m not talking about the drug’s danger, but the danger of getting caught with it. If it’s legal then fine, but if it’s illegal then you’re putting yourself in danger because you think that the psychedelic will give you something. I disagree. The psychedelic can’t give you what you don’t have. 

There's no danger in getting caught with it, it's not illegal in my country. You can order it through shops on the internet and have it delivered to your doorstep by the postman, no laws broken.

I don't know what you think that I think a psychedelic will "give" me. I agree that it's all inside you.

Psychedelics are tools, similar to the way a telescope helps you see a planet that's already in the sky. The planet isn't in the telescope. Getting puritanical about not looking through telescopes would be absurd right? That's what it sounds like to a person who has been using psychedelics for decades to great benefit and with no harm.

48 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

It's only unconscious if you are not conscious of the risk you are taking. The mere act of consuming the substance is also putting yourself in danger. You are always putting yourself in danger. 

The difference here is the risk of breaking the law to learn from a psychedelic experience is not worth it to you. It is for me. 

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Holding a law regarding the regulation of conscious experience (when it doesn’t harm others or your self) as important seems rather unconscious from my pov

Edited by Consilience

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

The law was generally created by people who were less conscious than you. Obeying that law because you have an egoic insecurity with getting caught is very unconscious. Truly conscious people wouldn't let the law control them out of fear, and would do things against the law simply because the law is not the Right thing to do. Following the law in a lot of respects is a very Wrong thing to do. Following the law (in saudi arabia) means being a muslim and not practicing spirituality. Following the law in the US means allowing big corporates to control the majority of the population for their own sake because they can. Following the law in Rome in 0AD meant not practicing unconditional love and spirituality(and dieing on the cross if you didn't follow it). Following the law in India in 1948 meant going to jail if you protested against racism. Following the law in Africa at the same time meant going to jail if you refused to let black africans be mistreated. Following the law in Brazil means if you disagree with cutting down your very own lifesource(trees) you go to jail. And lastly following the law in the UK(where the law states that all psychoactive substances are illegal) means refusing your communication with entities(machine elves) who are loving, caring, want to see you grow, because you would rather let unconscious people control you.

This is not the conscious way to live. Grow some balls and break the law, be a leader and show unconscious people the light by not following them but getting them to follow you, like what virtually every spiritual master did before the 1900s

Without breaking the law, you wouldn't have the freedom you have today. You take for granted the lives of Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Nelson Mandela, and forget how many laws had to be broken to give you this freedom.

Edited by electroBeam

Never heard of this one. Sounds good on paper.

I have tried 4-aco-dpt many times. It's probably my favourite after DPT. For me it's more interesting than 4-aco-dmt, but I love that one too.

Edit: Well Ayahuasca is probably my favourite, but I view that as a seperate thing almost

Edited by Esoteric

@How to be wise Then how many people safely use them? I really wanna try them one day but I worry about that too.

@electroBeam Damn, what a great speech :)

Laws are here to control. If someone is rebelious enough, laws can't limit that person.

@How to be wise These laws are man made and a lot of them are not there to protected but to control people. We know for instance that 5-MEO-DMT, if taken in low dosages, as most people do, is very low risk. Yet, there are laws preventing the sale and use of it.

Yet, hundreds of thousands of people a year die from smoking, prescription medications, alcohol but these things are legal. So, never mind what's legal and what's not, to a certain extent. I personally let me conscience govern my actions.

If @outlandish has done enough research into 5-MeO-DPT and has found it low-risk and safe to use and he wants to experiment with it then it is up to him to make that decision whether or not he wants to. He should be responsible enough to also know what the current legal status is around the substance and so the risk he is taking by seeking out and using this substance.

5 hours ago, Esoteric said:

I have tried 4-aco-dpt many times. It's probably my favourite after DPT. For me it's more interesting than 4-aco-dmt, but I love that one too.

Can you compare 4-AcO-DPT to DPT? Is it like a long lasting and orally bioavalable DPT, or is it a lot different from the base tryptamine in it's quality? This might give some clue on how the 5-MeO variant could relate to the base.

8 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Can you compare 4-AcO-DPT to DPT? Is it like a long lasting and orally bioavalable DPT, or is it a lot different from the base tryptamine in it's quality? This might give some clue on how the 5-MeO variant could relate to the base.

It is like DPT light. Very mystical. It definitely has the DPT "vibe", no question about it. It doesn't have that euphoria you get from 4-aco-dmt but it has something else. I've tried 4-ho-dpt as well, and DPT "related" substances have that mystical and seductive quality for me.

Apparently it is hard to synthesize, therefore it was available for a little while here, so I immediatey bought a shitload. So it is not classified here like DPT is, vendors just won't bring it in.

EDIT: Though I should also add that I had only one toe in nondual teachings back then. DPT gave me very many non-dual experiences but I would use them very differently today.

Edited by Esoteric