Anton_Pierre

Disappointed

23 posts in this topic

I am disappointed with all the churces, the mosques, the yoga centres. 

They are full of cult-like behaviours and are exclusive towards other cultures and sincere seekers.

I will be sharing some advanced spirituality techniques, so be ready for it.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre Yes, the blind leading blind. The Truth is right here right now to taste and see that you are God (paraphrasing the Bible verse haha)

Also, be mindful not to start a religious debate which is against the forum guidelines.

25 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

I am disappointed with all the churces, the mosques, the yoga centres. 

They are full of cult-like behaviours and are exclusive towards other cultures and sincere seekers.

I will be sharing some advanced spirituality techniques, so be ready for it.

It can be other way and this way is rising a consciousness for and by Yourself.

@Natasha It's not religious debate, I was literally excluded from everyplace I went to because I said I only care about Truth and not politics  race, religion.

Everywhere, people were only concerned with my identiy. They did not even care to see my sincerity.

I am not identified with my ethnicity, my culture, religion because I don't have any.

Maybe they have interest in your identity because of your sincerity.

Why choose to put any attention on the cult-like behavior? It seems to be present in any human structure 

@Anton_Pierre I agree, Truth can only be realized within the depths of Being.

I had to leave the religious community I was a part of for many years and deconstruct my beliefs before I was ever ready to dive deep into the rabbit hole of reality.

@Anton_Pierre Genuine hunger for Truth is a very intimate thing. Ranting about organizations and saying that you want the Truth is inappropriate.

Leaders of organizations/institutions/religions have their goals (as do you). Let them be.

unborn Truth

@DrewNows I'll give you an example. I went to the mosque and I was praying and I was having one my deepest awakenings from the spiritual practices, yet because they found out I wasn't of muslim religion, I was forced to sit out and watch. 

Edited by Anton_Pierre

Humans ask questions: It’s what we do. For hundreds of thousands of years, we’ve wondered where we came from, why we’re here, and what it all means. Religion, by and large, represents society’s attempts to answer those questions. While it isn’t always able to achieve that goal. But we had the right intuitiv and intellect to claim that God is real. 

God and God alone is the ultimate reality. God is self-existent, self-sufficient, and absolute. God is the source and author of every other reality, the definer of every other reality. Everything other than God exists only because of God. Everything other than God exist not. 

Part of acceptance is accepting people who aren't ready to accept. It's challenging especially if you live in a community where most people are religious or if your whole family is. 

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Anton_Pierre Two leaders of a local church knocked on my door yesterday. We talked for a bit. 

What were their emotional states upon leaving? I'm curious. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Tears of joy. They sincerely thought they were being judged by something.

@Anton_Pierre No disappointment...purpose, your calling, inspiration. :)   Take Reiki classes. Entirely different mentality. I think you’d love it, and experience some mystical things the mind can do as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Anton_Pierre The ray is the Light, the key is the Love. Reiki. You can wait until that calling is literally through your cell phone, but it’ll really freak you out. Best to go intuitively. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Oh, I see, what colour is love, my experience tells me pink?

Edited by Anton_Pierre

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Tears of joy. They sincerely thought they were being judged by something.

:o 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost