Javfly33

I really want to know WHY I created this hell

57 posts in this topic

@Dylan Page who is determining the life is terrible.  Only the relative.  It can just as easily be wonderful to you.  It has no meaning when dualities collapse.  Terrible vs wonderful - dualities.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Leo Gura Who cares who is determining the life is terrible. It's a perspective that is possible within reality. I don't see the love in an existence that is fundamentally bad. You could say that dualities are an illusion, but the illusion does in fact exist. You can't just explain suffering away as an illusion or a duality. It is real, even if it is a trick or a construct, or it stems from some sort of point of view. I see absolutely no reason for the existence of suffering. It is fundamentally bad and it is the ultimate non-self justifying thing. 

@Dylan Page To me it is suffering that can ultimately lead to God realization.  It did for me.   God has a grand design.   God wishes to rediscover itself over and over to infinity.

Once you awaken you understand the infinite love and nature of God.  It is itself -  nowhere to go.  It can only virtually escape itself by tricking itself into a limited egoic form..any form will ultimately suffer because it wants to maintain it's current form.  But this cannot be sustained infinitely.  Through this God can experience itself and know itself through infinite possibilities.

And ultimately there is a bigger picture the ego cannot see - precisely by design.  And this is liberation.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Why did god choose suffering as the medium to understand truth? Why does suffering exist at all? Again, even if its a duality, its real.

@Dylan Page it's only real to you. .Suffering vs not suffering are dualities.  They don't exist in the realm of the Absolute.  

So when you judge God you are judging from your relative perspective.  

You can keep coming back to it's real but that is only because it's real to you in your perspective.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

yes but who cares if its from my perspective, it is real to me. That is all that matters to me. @Inliytened1

You keep blowing it off by saying its a duality, who cares if its a duality. That doesn't practically actually mean anything. 

Edited by Dylan Page

@Dylan Page until you Awaken.

And if you're response is what if i don't ever awaken? Well you will ultimately because there is no where for you to go.  You are yourself.  You are God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There still seems to be no point for the existence of suffering at all, even from a limited perspective. It's like god is temporarily torturing "himself" for no reason other than boredom. @Inliytened1

then again, why the fuck would nothing be bored.

Edited by Dylan Page

@Dylan Page your dreaming up this whole thing.  But you can't see this until you wake up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Dylan Page hell doesn't exist unless there is a heaven and vice versa.  See how this works?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So there has to be an opposite of something for any specific thing to exist? Why? Also, from an egoic perspective this still doesn't justify suffering. @Inliytened1

19 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse No world no experience no limitations. THIS IS YOU. 

?

Yes, I know... It was a way to "explain" more simply why there's suffering, but suffering is not true. So, just talking from an Ego POV.

Like your art can I get some. ?

Of course! :-P

Forget everything you ever heard drop intellectual understand and finally become it. Be It. You are it. Now. Feel it. 

That's in what I am working on, everyday new insights are arising and they are showing me how wrong I was... it's turning the world upside down really.

:-)

Sorry but zealot can only give you back Truth in return. 

No sorry, I appreciate it!!! Thanks!!!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

27 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Of course! :-P

That's in what I am working on, everyday new insights are arising and they are showing me how wrong I was... it's turning the world upside down really.

@abrakamowseYes it 180 degree switch. Life feels different does it. Devil can exist only when turns Truth upside down. 

None of this has anything to do with religions, philosophies etc. 

It is very rewarding even for your egoic life. 

@Leo Gura@Maya_0

Edited by zeroISinfinity

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 You're unable to figure it out because the truth is so radical:

You have imagined absolutely everything about your life, including your birth, your parents, your memories, the Earth, the solar system, the 21st century, animals, trees, emotions, thoughts, science, fiction, your death, the past, the future, etc.

And you are imagining right this moment that you are not imagining all of that but that it is "real".

So you're manufacturing all of reality while being in denial about it.

If you weren't doing this, you could not exist and there would be no world or other people. So you cannot stop doing it, lest you die.

The truth is you were never born. You merely imagine you were.

Understanding all of this would give you something akin to a psychotic breakdown. But it is called awakening. When you are fully awake, you can hardly understand how you ever believed you were born. Since birth is just imagination.

You are God.

Ta-da! ;)

@Leo Gura

I just can't see in any way shape or form how this solipsistic understanding brings you joy. My mother is just a fucking hallucination I'm making up. I wish I could die eternally and never create anything again if that's really the case. Is eternal suicide possible? If so, I want that more than a drowning man wants air. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Dylan Page something needs something to contrast itself against in order to be something.  That is duality.  Non-duality is just isness.  Yes suffering only exists because there is non-suffering.  Really think about it and you'll get it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Shaun Solipsism requires experiencer and there is none. 

Nobody is forcing you to wake up from small game and stop being devil. If you are so attached then decide what you want to be. 

In all honesty YOU are doing this to your self. Teasing yourself to wake up. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity