Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

I discovered a new psychedelic which is as powerful if not more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT.

It is: DPT

Here is my DPT Trip Report video: https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

This will be our go-to thread about DPT related questions, tips, techniques, etc.

As usual, no sourcing questions.

Here are some good reference links:

Summary:

• DPT is for highly experienced users only. It's very powerful
  • DPT can produce horrific trips for some people, so be careful
  • The best way of taking DPT is rectally
  • DPT lasts 2.5hrs at least

For me, rectal doses go like this:

• Light: 20mg-30mg
  • Medium: 30mg-40mg
  • Heavy: 50mg+

I am very sensitive to all psychedelics so your doses may need to higher.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is this the same one you spoke about in the past that you were refraining to reveal for the time being?

Is this also the substance that wiped your slate clean, so to speak, in your 'Total Omniscience Awakening' vlog?

6 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Awesome :)

By unscheduled do you mean it's not illegal in most countries?

Yeah, although just because something isn't explicitly banned does not mean it's totally free and clear.

Research chemicals are a sort of grey area.

1 minute ago, Arhattobe said:

What do you mean by vibratory?

It activates more energy in the body than 5-MeO, causing a desire to vibrate parts of your body.

The nonduality is so profound the body want to go into a sort of cosmic orgasm, shaking loose decades of egoic baggage.

1 minute ago, Black Monolith said:

Isn't publicity bad, because they can get forbidden faster?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't shoot it, just asking to know how these things work, because its a process that will probably keep happening in the future.

Yeah, it's tricky.

The truth must always be denied by devils.

8 minutes ago, bammy32 said:

Is this the same one you spoke about in the past that you were refraining to reveal for the time being?

No, this is something better.

Is this also the substance that wiped your slate clean, so to speak, in your 'Total Omniscience Awakening' vlog?

No

This goes even deeper than that.

I have been able to use it to understand the inner mechanics of how God creates the universe using pure imagination. These are levels of understanding not described in any book or video.

You mean release a lot more energy in the body. That can cause overloads too though so maybe take it easy with the substance.

3 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

You mean release a lot more energy in the body. That can cause overloads too though so maybe take it easy with the substance.

It is does not overload the body and it expands consciousness so much that you are actually able to heal your body through pure imagination. At least my initial trials suggest it can be used this way. How you would use it I cannot say.

It feels very healthy to me. No nasty side effects. I find it very pleasant and therapeutic. It doesn't have any hang over or exhaustion for me.

Of course if done the right way.

Misuse can surely happen and most people would freak out on this substance. It will turn your whole reality inside out. So this one is only for the most hardcore and experienced psychnauts and spiritual seekers.

If your mind is impure, you will be taking a trip straight to hell with this one. If your mind is pure, it will be a 2 hour trip straight to Nirvana.

@Leo Gura Fascinating.

I know you don't believe in binary states of enlightenment, but what impacts has this substance had in your progress towards a consistent stablisation in God-consciousness?

10 minutes ago, bammy32 said:

@Leo Gura Fascinating.

I know you don't believe in binary states of enlightenment, but what impacts has this substance had in your progress towards a consistent stablisation in God-consciousness?

This substance seems better suited for that goal. It tends to penetrate deeper than 5-MeO-DMT. 5-MeO-DMT it just a bit too fast, it tends to come and go. This new substance seems to rewire the brain more. Or at least I'm able to use my will/intention to tell it to rewire me. This requires more testing to see what could come of it. Seems like a promising tool so far. I can see this being a tool to purify a lot of baggage, thus leading to better embodiment in everyday life.

I see a lot of potential in it if used properly with the right intentions by an experience student of nonduality/spirituality.

Of course I don't know how well it works for other people. I just know it works great for me.

It also seems to have no tolerance, similar to 5-MeO and DMT. Although this requires some further testing.

When are you going to tell us, what it is specifically?! I am in need of some deep healing! 

8 minutes ago, halo said:

When are you going to tell us, what it is specifically?! I am in need of some deep healing! 

This one's not for newbies. You should get acquainted with other psychedelics first.

This substance works well for me because I spent several years purifying myself via other substances.

And still, I treat it with great care.

5 minutes ago, halo said:

Yeah... that's worrying lol.

If you need deep healing, go do the work.

THEN take the psychedelic to shatter new ceilings.

It's Love.

Do you think your previous experiences with 5-MeO caused a potentiation effect with this new substance, similar to how it has affected other psychedelics? Such that, someone who hasn’t tried 5-MeO might not get the same effects with this new substance as you have. 

Nice.  Psychedelics Work as an aspect of Personal/Interpersonal Development Work is important.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Do you think your previous experiences with 5-MeO caused a potentiation effect with this new substance, similar to how it has affected other psychedelics? Such that, someone who hasn’t tried 5-MeO might not get the same effects with this new substance as you have. 

That's what makes my tests tricky. I have so much experience at this point and such a deep theoretical foundation that my trips are not your typical trips. For me each trip goes deeper and deeper, regardless of which substance. Mushrooms are not what they used to be for me. But even so, I hit a new level on this substance. Is it 100% due to the substance? No, it's a combination of factors. But this substance still seems pretty awesome to me.

This substance will have great variability for different people because it really opens up your consciousness to go wherever your mind wants. For me this works great because my mind only cares about one thing: knowing God. But this is not most people.

The thing I love about this substance in particular are:

1) It's slow-acting like molasses, allowing me to introspect and contemplate like on no other psychedelic. I can get ultimate insights about anything and everything better than with 5-MeO-DMT, which is too fast and racey. To me, this degree of contemplate seems impossible for any ordinary human to accomplish. The ordinary human mind simply cannot do such things. It's like unlocking the mind of a highly advanced alien species that can think in 5 dimensions.

2) I love its healing properties. It feels like I can use it to intentionally rewire my mind and body. All I have to do it imagine it and it happens. It feels like if one had cancer this substance could expand consciousness enough to heal it using one's will. But of course that's not proven. Just my hunch. It probably wouldn't work in all cases and I may be exaggerating it. But also maybe not! More testing required. I could see how this thing could cure things like depression or other kinds of psychological hang-ups if used properly.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This one's not for newbies. You should get acquainted with other psychedelics first.

This substance works well for me because I spent several years purifying myself via other substances.

And still, I treat it with great care.

I mean, that's fair but I'm not a newbie.