The Blind Sage

Aliens...(cuz what else am I supposed to name this post??)

16 posts in this topic

Leo's recently updated the book list. A new top 5 book in the consciousness, enlightenment & spirituality section mentions that at rare times throughout history aliens have incarnated in human form to aid our evolution in consciousness. 

Here you have a video of Sadhguru conjecturing that Shiva may have been an alien. (If that doesn't make you laugh I dont know what will lmfao)

After seeing this I am much more curious about contacting other dimensional beings+entities. 

Just some food for thought.

Edited by The Blind Sage
Disclosed a book from the book list by mistake

Aliens are attractive to our culture because they make great stories and are well, terrifying. But we have still a lot of ideas about them, even the word alien congers up an image. We want to understand the bigger, greater infinite unknown and sometimes it helps to assign at least some qualities to it. 

Basically you made up the idea of aliens in your mind, and also in doing so created them in reality so that you could have a more graspable experience of the fear of the unknown. We all personally make up our own things and our experiences all with the same aim.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Jesus was an alien.

Your own children along with all babies are aliens.

Where else do they come from? ;)

The shocker: you yourself are an alien who was able to convince itself otherwise.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

But we have still a lot of ideas about them, even the word alien congers up an image. We want to understand the bigger, greater infinite unknown and sometimes it helps to assign at least some qualities to it. 

Agreed, we know next to nothing about these creatures and how they fit in to the big picture. The prejudice surrounding the word 'alien' must be made aware of.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Basically you made up the idea of aliens in your mind, and also in doing so created them in reality so that you could have a more graspable experience of the fear of the unknown. We all personally make up our own things and our experiences all with the same aim.  

What makes you assume it's to have a more graspable experience of the fear of the unknown? 

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

Jesus was an alien.

Your own children along with all babies are aliens.

Where else do they come from? ;)

The shocker: you yourself are an alien who was able to convince itself otherwise.

Sure, but I feel like you're missing the point lol

Your profile picture is 11/10 btw xD

33 minutes ago, The Blind Sage said:

What makes you assume it's to have a more graspable experience of the fear of the unknown? 

I guess it's that either everything just is, or if everything has a "purpose" that purpose is to awaken us. Things that are scary but also fascinating to think about kind of pull you into exploring mystery and the unknown and the nature of fear itself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

17 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I guess it's that either everything just is, or if everything has a "purpose" that purpose is to awaken us. Things that are scary but also fascinating to think about kind of pull you into exploring mystery and the unknown and the nature of fear itself. 

Interesting perspective, I'l keep that in mind 

Does sadguru not know that wearing shades prevents cosmic energy or light energy to enter the pupil which is redirected to the pineal gland in which nourishes our crown and spiritual connection? The more mainstream and popular he is becoming, the more he seems to be losing the natural way.

Someone please give Sadhguru some DMT ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The Blind Sage Nice of you to disclose Leo's booklist to everyone.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

12 hours ago, Shiva said:

Whatever Sadhguru may say about me, I can assure you that I'm not an alien.

ahahahahaha

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some please give Sadhguru some DMT ;)

I find his attitude towards psychedelics is very strange...He's usually up front about taboo topics but I feel like he's playing coy or hiding information on this (maybe in fear the masses will coopt his wisdom). Can't really blame him for that I suppose.

Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhvIKx9i2o

He claims that 'I've never touched a substance but im always stoned' yet he's drank cobra venom for some rituals which is clearly a 'subtstance'. Wish I could have a no bullshit talk with the guy.