mandyjw

The Giving Tree

401 posts in this topic

16 min in the star of David. :o Upward triangle masculine, downward feminine. Then he draws a symbol for the grail path. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

"The Scarlet Ibis" was a story that I really loved. I read it in freshman English class. I couldn't remember much about it, but I especially remember the illustration for it, of the swamp in our textbook. It was a watercolor painting and I loved it. 

The poem kept coming up in my mind so I read it again tonight. A feast of emotion, symbolism and synchronicity. The vivid descriptions of nature, the red, green, white color symbolism, the symbolism of Fatherly masculine grace, the lightning, the rain. 

The best Easter egg of synchronicity is this,

"Finally I went back and found him huddled beneath a red nightshade bush beside the road."

http://whs.wsd.wednet.edu/Faculty/Zobel/documents/TheScarletIbisText.pdf

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

16 min in the star of David. :o Upward triangle masculine, downward feminine. Then he draws a symbol for the grail path. 

As I watched the part you mentioned, a post of Marc's came to mind.

"Sometimes there's life within life that shows you life"

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot I like the angle of contemplation, thank you. 

Last night I was looking out the window at dusk and saw a bird flitting around, but I'd never seen a bird move so sporadically. It was a bat. Another joined it and I watched them fly around my backyard for quite a while. 

I decided recently to get some candles and start using them for intention and meditations. Can't have any paraffin shit, it has to be real beeswax. A few weeks ago I found a cigarette lighter on the playground I took my kids to. I don't like to touch things like that but I knew I couldn't leave it on the playground. Yesterday I realized that I needed a lighter for candle magic, and remembered that I already had one. 

Then I saw a Facebook post of an abandoned exploration group I'm a member of. The entire thing was sychronistically channeled. I'd share the photos but they aren't mine to share. Someone had been doing spell work in an abandoned house somewhere with red and white candles, red chili peppers hung over a mirror.On the mirror was written "She only comes when your stone cold sober." Under the mirror was a table with a pile of red and white stripped peppermints and 3 of clubs card. There was a "Maid of the Mist" hat hung up and "Autumn Eve" written on the wall.

This morning I got up before 5 and went to light a candle for Dr. Pomroy. Or the raven. I wore by bright red jacket and it was chilly. I picked some white flowers and held them along with the candle as it burned. Today is a special day, I've been looking forward to all summer.  I found an old calendar page in a Narnia book of my husbands. He had a daily Lord of the Rings calendar and used the day for a bookmark. It was September 6, The Return of the King. On the back I drew a forest with an apple tree with mushrooms growing around it. I believe I understand the meaning of the prediction now.

On my walk a crow was making an awful sound or call deep in the woods. I stared at the faulty streetlight as I walked and it came on brightly. Before I left I went to the old apple tree, the one with a bone that lies beneath it. I took the biggest ripest apple. It was good. On the way home I went by the river and the mist was coming off it and it was stunning. A heron was there and flew ahead of me as I walked. I've never seen a more graceful bird. The way they move is otherworldly. 

I always wanted to write. When the world is such a magical beautiful place, it fills you up. It's fills you up to such an extent that tears of love leak out of your eyes. It fills you up and it overflows into art of all kinds. 

Edited by mandyjw

Last night in a "dream" I had this sensation of pain and intuitively expanded my consciousness beyond but still including the body. Then it was shown to me that a rose petal and a teardrop is the same shape, and that they symbolize outward movement from their source. Then I knew/thought that they were representing sensuality and I thought how we associate teardrops and rose petals with the feminine because senses and sensuality are a gift of the "feminine." The senses, like the teardrop or rose petal lead us back to their source. 

Easter egg in a dream last night, Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. All these stories and myths point to nonduality and with crazy synchronicity sprinkled throughout them. Do we realize how pagan our beloved stories are? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella 

Life is stranger than fiction.

Life imitates art. 

"One day the gentleman visits a fair, promising his stepdaughters gifts of luxury. The eldest asks for beautiful dresses, while the younger for pearls and diamonds. His own daughter merely begs for the first twig to knock his hat off on the way. The gentleman goes on his way, and acquires presents for his stepdaughters. While passing a forest he gets a hazel twig, and gives it to his daughter. She plants the twig over her mother's grave, waters it with her tears and over the years, it grows into a glowing hazel tree. The girl prays under it three times a day, and a white bird always comes to her as she prays. She tells her wishes to the bird, and every time the bird throws down to her what she has wished for."

To read later. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/41/41-h/41-h.htm

More Easter eggs from Dad, in the 1950's when everyone was afraid because of the Cold War my Grandparents attended a sermon by Hyman Appleman, a Christian convert Jewish man born in Russia, and became Christians. 

He told me a story about how he went a church Halloween party and he never went to their Halloween parties but decided to go last minute so his mother had a half hour to put together a Great Pumpkin costume for him. So he went disguised as the Great Pumpkin and no one knew who he was. There was kid who lived across the street from the church who was a "warlock". At the party he kept attacking dad and destroying his costume so dad eventually figured it was dark enough to get away it so he punched him as hard as he could and the kid left him alone. When the lights came on he saw who it was and was like "oh shit." Dad won the costume contest. He said the kid was always creeping around places and committed suicide a few years later. 

Last week he told me that he had an uncle who was great at identifying mushrooms and that he bought a new chainsaw and my Grandfather cut a tree down with it, and out came three snakes who were coiled inside the tree. My Grandfather was terrified of snakes so he threw the chainsaw out of terror. There's another story of him and my grandmother falling asleep in a field (not sure what they were up to at the time) and when he woke up a snake was coiled around his ankle. 

When dad and I left to take the dogs for a walk today there was a snake by the door and I pointed it out. When we returned it was still there stretched out across the doorstep and dad took a shovel to it as I screamed "NO!!" but he nudged it to move and it went in underneath their house. 

Edited by mandyjw

There's this kind of independence that's ruthless. There's a kind of independence that says you let me down once, then fuck you, I'll find a way to meet my needs myself or leave them unmet. That of course is the ego. I want to know what enlightened independence is. I guess it's knowing that in your being all alone, you're never ever alone. It's not expecting anything from anyone but appreciating everything that they are.

I've been quite disconnected from that enlightened state the past few days, I could blame certain circumstances for it, but instead I'll just say that you can't appreciate really appreciate water unless the well runs dry sometimes. That's the entire point of life isn't it?

Last night I had an insight that, "Chaos = Synchronicity" I'm going to explain it in a video, it requires a lot of contemplation and exploration. It's challenging to take insights from sleep that pack the punch of a deep feeling of knowing back into my daily life and then try to explain them to other people. Yet this very process is also the integration of the insight within myself. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Whew! Crazy this video was already up on my computer, waiting to be watched this morning. 

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Last night I had an insight that, "Chaos = Synchronicity" I'm going to explain it in a video, it requires a lot of contemplation and exploration. It's challenging to take insights from sleep that pack the punch of a deep feeling of knowing back into my daily life and then try to explain them to other people. Yet this very process is also the integration of the insight within myself. 

That would be a very interesting topic! I'll be eagerly waiting.

@tsuki I just finished it and agree with what she says. 28:50 mark especially. I'm not sure why you think I have such shadow issues relating to power. I'm trying to feel around for a wound here and can't locate it, except for maybe my connection with the pain body of the entire repressed feminine power. I love nothing more than someone in power who rules with love. 

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I love nothing more than someone in power who rules with love.

The only ruler that rules with love is Jesus and we crucified him.
Rulers rule with power, and power creates hierarchies. You are either allergic to them, or to me speaking about them.

But it may very well be a collective feminine thing. I've seen it a couple of times in here from various women.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki But love never dies, he rose again. There's something very off in the way you speak about and understand hierarchies, I understand your reasoning, and I understand your objection to Leo and I honestly believe that he is learning to rule with love. The misunderstanding of the feminine, and even a woman's experience of life never ceases to amaze me here. There's a reason I turned Nahm into a woman in my own mind, so I could feel safe here long enough to stay. I've been a member since 2016, It took a lot of evolution to even be able to tolerate the environment here.

My Mama taught me to tolerate the air of superiority that many men love to give off, knowing that it's just their foolishness and pain that drives it. 

683F04E8-5414-4715-A2FE-CFB8FD4E5196.jpeg

Pick your poison 

hahaha. Yesterday I saw these two trees in front of a house along their white fence one after another, mushrooms and then a beer can at the base of each tree 

oooh you posted a video! Will check it! 

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki 

My Mama taught me to tolerate the air of superiority that many men love to give off, knowing that it's just their foolishness and pain that drives it. 

Your Mama is a very wise man!

Just watched your new video and I don't know, I didn't really have that much connection with signs, maybe I'm too blind to be able to perceive them. I mean there definitely have been some moments that I thought were signs, but nevertheless they don't seem to be so anymore. Probably because I now know that I create my signs and all the synchronicities.

@DrewNows Bahahaha! xD LOVE it! Miller "High Life". I used to have a houseplant just like that purple plant growing by the mushroom. 

@Truth Addict You do create them, but because we are limited they seem or act like they come from outside, however you can usually see how a thought or intention lead to it. You have to train your "brain" to recognize them. It's almost as if you were window shopping with someone and they saw how you looked at things so they bought you something that had caught your eye but you had no idea they were going to get you a gift or what it might be. It takes the intention of noticing them and a desire to see them and taking the time to ponder meaning and feel grateful for them to build your connection. I go about my day with the belief that everything that happens is potentially a sign for me or has a deeper meaning that I'm missing.

Just now I took a break from writing this and looked at my feet and my socks say "no nonsense" which is a common sock brand that I've had all my life. I've had that message playing in my head all my life and it seems stupid to even have writing on your socks at all.  But just now I looked at my feet and thought about it. We think that the universe is random but it's not, it all makes sense to greater Intelligence. The trouble with us is that we're too discerning. 

Edited by mandyjw