ShaharA

The Founder Of Israel Was Spiral Dynamic Stage Yellow- Read Some Amazing Facts!

39 posts in this topic

The founder of Israel and it's first prime minister was a Spiral Dynamic stage yellow thinker.

I live in Israel and just recently finished personal biography research of this incredible man. As a student of spiral dynamic, I immediately noticed how developed he was on the spiral- especially by the end of his life... Here are some amazing facts about him:

- Spoke 11 different languages (including ancient Greek in order to study philosophy from the source!) 

- He had a collection of over 27,000 books in his 2 houses! In his house in Tel Aviv, the entire second floor is a privet library with a bedroom! The library contains 22,000 books from all over the world! the diversity of the books is shocking: Greek and Roman philosophy in the original languages, History books of dozens of countries (including USA, UK, India, China, and many other countries in Africa, South America and Asia which he all studied), Books about all religions, Spirituality, Nonduality, meditation, yoga, psychology, brain science, astronomy, biology, medic, physic and much more... So how can you read so much as a prime minister? During the nights...

- You can actually go to his house in Tel Aviv (today it's a museum) and witness the books and even read from them inside the museum (on his will he asked to give people read from the books in the future so the museum allows it for free)     

- His houses were very simple and modest and he valued the simple kind of lifestyle (look at the pictures)

- After living in Tel Aviv for a few decades and after he declared the state of Israel and was the first prime minister, he went to live in the middle of the desert in a small "Kibuts" (a form of collective community settlement in Israel), growing his own food, having chickens and a cow in his house, reading and writing, doing yoga and meditating. 

- He traveled to Burma and India doing meditation retreats and practicing yoga. During his journey, he met with monks and enlightenment masters.

- One of the most famous pictures of him is the "head standing" on the beach of Tel Aviv, Today there is a statue of him doing it (look at the pictures)

- One of his best friends was Albert Einstein, they shared many ideas and Ben Gurion even asked Einstein to be the president of Israel! (In Israel, the president is mainly representative, and the prime minister is the one who actually runs the country). By the way, Einstein said no...

- By the end of his life, he gave a British reporter an interview in English in his house in the desert (6 hours long) which turned into a 2 hours movie called "Epilog"- only when you hear him talk you can really understand what I'm talking about.

Some quotes:

"God? it's not the one in the bible, it's everywhere"

"I don't believe in just a physical world there is much more magic than that in here"

"Through yoga, man learns to control his body better - in his internal and external organs and in this way in his spirit as well"

Ben Gurion was not enlightenment and during most of his life, he dealt with political issues and his main vision was to establish a state. In addition, he definitely had some spiral dynamic stage orange and green ideology, but he was also a true seeker who realized the fact that there is more to this reality than black and white thinking, especially by the end of his life just like Einstein and Maslow were. 

This post is just an introduction for you, If you want to know the full story go read his biography (the best one is of Michael Bar Zohar). In addition, watch the movie "Epilog".

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Good stuff.... I am planning to watch the movie ??.  

Thanks for this 

@ShaharA Thanks a lot! I couldn't find the movie "Epilog" on IMDb. Could you link it here, please?

unborn Truth

Einstein warned against the dangers of Israeli nationalism. His warnings came true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@ShaharA Thanks a lot! I couldn't find the movie "Epilog" on IMDb. Could you link it here, please?

I'm sorry for the wrong spelling, the name is: "Epilogue"

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Einstein warned against the dangers of Israeli nationalism. His warnings came true.

Definitely dangerous and full of complicated challenges like many other cases in history, but Inevitable.

Looking to the future, we need systemic solutions to the problems here- It will take time.  

1 hour ago, ShaharA said:

I'm sorry for the wrong spelling, the name is: "Epilogue"

I still cannot find it. :(

unborn Truth

On 7.6.2019 at 9:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

What do you mean Leo can you explain?

There are indeed problems:

1. Our current prime minister Netanyahu is very similar to Trump. He is probably corrupt and endangers the mentality of his voters in a toxic de-humanization of the left. Just now he failed of establishing a government and we are in #2 election in just half a year! In 17.9 we have a second chance to defeat him. If he wins, he will be dangerous for the supreme court because he wants to escape the jail with all cost! Our democracy is thretened in a way it was never before.

2. 45% of israelis are well developed people (orange-green) and if we win - Israel will back to the right rout. 17.9.2019 is the 2nd election (the first was only 2.5 months ago).

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 8.6.2019 at 3:20 AM, ShaharA said:

Looking to the future, we need systemic solutions to the problems here- It will take time.  

Hi shahar im also from israel nice to know you are here! Can you share what do you think we have to do to make Israel better?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

What do you mean Leo can you explain?

Einstein was politically very progressive & liberal. He saw the Nazi threat very early before any of his colleagues did. He fled Nazi Germany long before the war started and he spoke out against the dangers of nationalism. After the war there was a movement to create Israel. Some top Jewish leaders tried to recruit Einstein to their cause. But Einstein was too conscious for that. He saw that the Jews are embarking along a similar path as the Nazi's with their own flavor of Jewish nationalism (Zionism). He warned about these dangers.

And today we see that this is the case. Far right-wing Jewish nationalists are dedicated to oppressing the Palestinian people in their quest for a pure Zion.

It's ironic that those Jews never learned the true lesson of Nazi Germany. The lesson was NOT that Jews need their own homeland. The lesson was that nationalism of any stripe is unconscious and destructive to minorities.

Einstein understood all this. Netanyahu, Evangelicals, and their supporters do not. This is the difference between Spiral Dynamics stage Blue & Green. Orthodox Jews are Blue. Einstein was Green.

To be fair, there are many stage Green progressive Jews in Israel and the US. But just like in the US, demagogues like Trump tend to drown out the voices of reason, consciousness, love, and moderation.

The big picture is this: all limited identities create problems. Just to think of oneself as a "Jew" is already a problem because it is untrue. No one is actually a Jew, they merely imagine they are. They have constructed an identity out of it. Because this identity is fundamentally false, it must be defended to the death and truth must be suppressed. Right wing nationalist Jew like Netanyahu and his ilk are busy defending an false identity, which is why they can be so vicious. This is the fundamental problem with all forms of nationalism. Your true identity is oneness with all living beings. You are God imagining he is a Jew.

Fascinating man indeed. Have to know more about him. 

On 07/06/2019 at 3:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

As someone who was raised and lived most of my life in Israel, I cannot AGREE more. Israelis constructed a huge wall between themselves and other nations (even literally). It's frightening to see that some don't even consider Palestinians as people anymore.

The attachment to Israeli identity is huge. The funny thing is, a lot of Israelis have roots in the neighbouring counties - Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. What separates them from others is just the mentally constructed identity.

Things are getting better though. People are opening to Green and starting to give up old values.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Arthur

7 hours ago, Arthur said:

As someone who was raised and lived most of my life in Israel, I cannot AGREE more. Israelis constructed a huge wall between themselves and other nations (even literally). It's frightening to see that some don't even consider Palestinians as people anymore.

The attachment to Israeli identity is huge. The funny thing is, a lot of Israelis have roots in the neighbouring counties - Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. What separates them from others is just the mentally constructed identity.

Things are getting better though. People are opening to Green and starting to give up old values.

i would argue and say, that though there is more recognition of the pro-palestine and israeli peace solution, there isn't much being done to help out the citizens(actual people like you and i) in the gaza strip, the average israeli jew is taught from a very young age to discriminate against the palestinians, they grow up with this engraved deep within their identity. 

this is a video of the average israeli citizen's perspective on palestinians (who again, are actual civil people like you and i)

I don't think the israeli-jewish citizens are to blame for this perspective, this is what they are persuaded to believe, It is the political leaders who are to blame, since they are after power and take advantage of the human tendency to form a tribal THEM vs US Identity...

and so, these Political Leaders create a story in which the Israeli-Jewish race appear as heroes, as righteous people that stand-up for themselves against the cruelty of an evil race called The Palestinians, and they are not only helping themselves by caging and dehumanizing palestinians but the world benefits as well from the ridding of the palestinian race.  

This is fundamentally nazism but just this time against palestinians.

and do you think it stops here? hundreds of years from now, this cycle will repeat itself but taking the theme of other countries/collectives.

On 29.6.2019 at 5:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Einstein was politically very progressive & liberal. He saw the Nazi threat very early before any of his colleagues did. He fled Nazi Germany long before the war started and he spoke out against the dangers of nationalism. After the war there was a movement to create Israel. Some top Jewish leaders tried to recruit Einstein to their cause. But Einstein was too conscious for that. He saw that the Jews are embarking along a similar path as the Nazi's with their own flavor of Jewish nationalism (Zionism). He warned about these dangers.

And today we see that this is the case. Far right-wing Jewish nationalists are dedicated to oppressing the Palestinian people in their quest for a pure Zion.

It's ironic that those Jews never learned the true lesson of Nazi Germany. The lesson was NOT that Jews need their own homeland. The lesson was that nationalism of any stripe is unconscious and destructive to minorities.

Einstein understood all this. Netanyahu, Evangelicals, and their supporters do not. This is the difference between Spiral Dynamics stage Blue & Green. Orthodox Jews are Blue. Einstein was Green.

To be fair, there are many stage Green progressive Jews in Israel and the US. But just like in the US, demagogues like Trump tend to drown out the voices of reason, consciousness, love, and moderation.

The big picture is this: all limited identities create problems. Just to think of oneself as a "Jew" is already a problem because it is untrue. No one is actually a Jew, they merely imagine they are. They have constructed an identity out of it. Because this identity is fundamentally false, it must be defended to the death and truth must be suppressed. Right wing nationalist Jew like Netanyahu and his ilk are busy defending an false identity, which is why they can be so vicious. This is the fundamental problem with all forms of nationalism. Your true identity is oneness with all living beings. You are God imagining he is a Jew.

??

Netanyahu i think is not a bad man inside of him but the survivle urge (trying not to go to jail) makes him regress back in his values and threaten the democracy regime. And even before this, from day one, he always splits the society and incites his voters against the other half.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch good and bad is relative to what you want for example: Netanyahu is not bad in his own eyes.. he thinks he's doing the greater good for himself and israel however, morally speaking hundreds of  thousands of lives suffer and thousands die because of his nationalistic self-interested political actions. The ethnical cleansing of Palestine is "not bad" for israelis since this is instinctually what a "tribe" wants, and that is , for no other tribe to exist. But morally children, mothers, fathers, young adults, humans just like you and i die on a daily basis due to policies Netanyahu has inforced.

Netanyahu is evil in the eyes of the Palestinians because their lives are threatened by him, their fundamental rights have been stripped away, it is not accurate to think of Netanyahu as an empathetic or "Good person" because good means bettering lives of humans (increasing survival) and he is doing the opposite.

4 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

to think of Netanyahu as an empathetic or "Good person" because good means bettering lives of humans (increasing survival) and he is doing the opposite.

This is also relative.

He is certianly increasing survival for the ones he thinks deserve it.

@Leo Gura generally when we say one is a "good" person, this judgement is made because this individual seems to not hinder any group of people's survival agenda. this is what i meant, now ofcourse in the bigger picture good is just a label slapped on matter moving around. 

Edited by Mezanti

1 hour ago, Mezanti said:

this individual seems to not hinder any group of people's survival agenda

This is an extremely problematic & relativistic criteria.

It's virtually impossible for a political leader to take any action which does not prioritize the survival agenda of one group of people over another. This is why politics is so challenging. There are no actions which are 100% favorable to everyone's survival agenda. Government has to balance between various agendas.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's virtually impossible for a political leader to take any action which does not prioritize the survival agenda of one group of people over another. This is why politics is so challenging. There are no actions which are 100% favorable to everyone's survival agenda. Government has to balance between various agendas.

This is a limitation of politics.