whoareyou

Inside Mooji's Cult

259 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Monogamy doesn't really work. It fails more than it succeeds. This is by design. It's supposed to "fail".

It works if you have the personal development skills to make it work.  Especially if you've executed the selection process for your intimate relationship well and you know why you wanna be in an intimate relationship and what function you want that intimate relationship to play in your life and in your vision for your life.  When you wire in that system, you can make the monogomy commitment with pride.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It works if you have the personal development skills to make it work.

In other words, it doesn't work in most cases. LOL

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In other words, it doesn't work in most cases. LOL

I agree with that because most people suck at intimate relationship building work as an aspect of personal development work.  And most people don't grab the selection process like a bull by the horns, they wanna sleep together after the second date and ignore all the interviewing that needs to be done and the slow moving unearthing and relationship building layers that should come before having sex.  There's a reason why lots of smart cultures wait until marriage to have sex.  They're making sure the foundation of the relationship is ok before the relationship is complicated by and intoxicated with sex.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not so much a belief as a realistic observation of human sexual behavior.

I did not say you are doomed to failure. I just wouldn't bet my money on you succeeding ;)

People cheat for egoic shadow reasons. 

People need to have sex with new people because they can't connect on a deeper more profound way to others or themselves. Once you've slept with one person you've slept with them all. Everyone gets boring after a while, you want to lose yourself in mystery and it always fades away, or rather it solidifies into a person with real flaws. It's a chase that never ends, such a waste of energy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

People cheat for egoic shadow reasons. 

People need to have sex with new people because they can't connect on a deeper more profound way to others or themselves. Once you've slept with one person you've slept with them all. Everyone gets boring after a while, you want to lose yourself in mystery and it always fades away, or rather it solidifies into a person with real flaws. It's a chase that never ends, such a waste of energy. 

I know a guy who never has a committed relationship but just sleeps around with lots of women.  That's sad to me, but whatever floats his boat.  I kinda think he doesn't have the capacity to relate deeply the way you have to do in a monogomous, committed intimate relationship.  He doesn't have the tolerance you need either.  You gotta be a big, mature person to manage a sustainable long-term, committed, monogomous relationship that's synergizing, collaborative, fun, mutually rewarding and beneficial -- and to weather the inevitable storms in the shifting-seas of interpersonally-relating.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo if you're an INTP, look for an ENTJ female.  This is hard because there's not a lot of ENTJ females.  But then you have to find the right ENTJ female that you have the right compatibility with in Big Five and the right Instinctual Variant compatibility with in Enneagram Theory.  This is why somebody needs to design a better online dating system.  Maybe I'll work on that too.  The intimate relationship selection process is much more profound than: "Hey girl, you look great, let's go f*ck at my place!"

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Whatever happened to just jerkin' it, I mean "self stimulation" for those sensitive to crass language. And why single Mooji out?
I don't care enough to really give a crap, but he's not the only guru out there. Also, there's the whole "innocent, til' proven guilty" thing. Same thing happened with that dimwit, kid guru, Bethino. Which I'm wayyy more apt to believe. He just reeks of  full of shitness, and people pay good money to listen to that clown. I don't doubt he had some awakening experience/experiences, but "enlightened guru"? Not by a long shot. I'd say about 10 foot ball fields from the t-cup. (Golf reference) :D

Edited by isness is my bizness

@mandyjw I also think guys are wired by evolution to procreate, their testosterone levels are 10 times higher than that of a woman's. Millions of sperm compete for 1 egg. It's hard for a woman to understand this physiological difference, because we don't struggle in that way like men do. They also don't have a biological clock like we do, they can procreate indefinitely till they die. Monogamy for guys is really a learned thing, not a natural thing. It takes societal/cultural conditioning to make a guy a one woman man. 

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@mandyjw  It takes societal/cultural conditioning to make a guy a one woman man. 

You can also do it through personal development work when you wanna wire in sustainable relationships in your life that are actually collaborative and mutually satisfying to both people and to their individual life aims, nevermind your collective life aim as a couple.  Monogamy is the best, but you gotta know what relationship systems you want to find in your life and then keep those once you get them wired in so they can flower and give you the results you're seeking through interpersonal collaboration in your life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

Whatever happened to just jerkin' it, I mean "self stimulation" for those sensitive to crass language. And why single Mooji out?
I don't care enough to really give a crap, but he's not the only guru out there. Also, there's the whole "innocent, til' proven guilty" thing. Same thing happened with that dimwit, kid guru, Bethino. Which I'm wayyy more apt to believe. He just reeks of  full of shitness, and people pay good money to listen to that clown. I don't doubt he had some awakening experience/experiences, but "enlightened guru"? Not by a long shot. I'd say about 10 foot ball fields from the t-cup. (Golf reference) :D

Spot on, @isness is my bizness

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

they can procreate indefinitely till they die

I'd say Incel's have a tough time.:S
They might make decent monk material though.:/

2 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

I'd say Incel's have a tough time.:S
They might make decent monk material though.:/

Incels are volcels.  That's what they don't wanna accept.  Incel is a cop-out.  You're voluntarily an incel if you are one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can also do it through personal development work when you wanna wire in sustainable relationships in your life that are actually collaborative and mutually satisfying to both people and to their individual life aims, nevermind your collective life aims.  Monogamy is the best, but you gotta know what relationship systems you want to find and then keep those once you get them wired in so they can flower and give you the results you're seeking through interpersonal collaboration.

Yes, of course, I agree with this as well. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Incels are volcels.  That's what they don't wanna accept.

Maybe In some cases. I'm certainly no expert,but there's deeper psychological shit going on for most incels.

2 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

Maybe In some cases. I'm certainly no expert,but there's deeper psychological shit going on for most incels.

Yep.  And that's what personal development work is for.  

you know what else is funny? These bio details about the writer behind the story "She is the most prominent journalist in the world exposing cults and abusive gurus with her independently published articles receiving over a million views in the last 1.5 years alone." Projecting much? :)

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yep.  And that's what personal development work is for.  

I'm assuming this would include seeing a therapist.

122 replies.

Oh shit I need to cosy before reading this ?.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 minute ago, perlita said:

you know what else is funny? These bio details about the writer behind the story "She is the most prominent journalist in the world exposing cults and abusive gurus with her independently published articles receiving over a million views in the last 1.5 years alone." Projecting much? :)

Ha! True. I think somebody wants to be popular.

8 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

but there's deeper psychological shit going on for most incels.

I wouldn't doubt that