Bill W

Houston we have a Male problem

153 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has already been said I haven't read all the replies. But my opinion on your question would be it's because leo has a very masculine approach to this work and it won't resonate with a large number of the female audience. 

I like the no bullshit, straight to the point, no faffing, hardcore approach and I feel that's what Leo offers me personally and that's what I resonate with most. 

@arlin They can love themselves. Self-help. Self-love. Help oneself. Love oneself.

Edited by CreamCat

Just now, CreamCat said:

@arlin They can love themselves.

What the fuck are you saying? This is bullshit.

It's easy for you to say, you don't have this kind of problems at all.

You never were in the situation when you are shaking and you take the incredible courage to go talk to the girl, and she looks at you disgusted. And every fucking single one reacts like this.

yes yes, just love yourself. Can you imagine how difficult it is to fucking "love yourself" when you know your dna is human garbage.

Shut up.

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

What the fuck are you saying? This is bullshit.

It's easy for you to say, you don't have this kind of problems at all.

You never were in the situation when you are shaking and you take the incredible courage to go talk to the girl, and she looks at you disgusted. And every fucking single one reacts like this.

yes yes, just love yourself. Can you imagine how difficult it is to fucking "love yourself" when you know your dna is human garbage.

Shut up.

This is exactly how hurt you are. Keep doing that and you will lose your shit one day.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

This is exactly how hurt you are. Keep doing that and you will lose your shit one day.

You don't know what you are talking about.

This forum is all about being open-minded.

And everybody here places a lot of importance to personal experience.

Yet, you say that my experience is bullshit and you have the solution. How is that open minded? 

Don't answer when you don't want to have a debate.

You just want to impose your views. Your answer is nonsense.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes indeed. What they need is love.

It's not just MGTOW/Incel/RedPill that need love. Feminists also need love. From my vantage point, lots of feminists seem to do things out of anger and hurt, not out of love. MGTOW, feminists, RedPill. They are the same. They are hurt. They whine. They are not in love.

To many women, feminism can be the female version of incel or MGTOW.

Edited by CreamCat

1 minute ago, arlin said:

Yet, you say that my experience is bullshit and you have the solution. How is that open minded?

I didn't know that you were an incel. My condolences.

Just now, arlin said:

I'm not saying that your experience is bullshit.
I can't point your bullshit out to you, you can only do it yourself and you haven't suffered enough just yet.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Wait 100-200 years, female pop will be like double or more than male pop. Women will control almost everything. Down the line, male human species might go extinct altogether and science might have to come up with artificial sperm or something for reproduction.

And about the issue of why more than 95% of all historical devilry was done by men and not by women, I saw a post about a heated exchange in twitter about that issue a few years back.

It's because women were oppressed throughout all this time. Now the tides have changed and it is men's time to be oppressed by women. That's how all duality and polar opposites function. One day they interchange their position. Pleasure becomes pain, strong becomes weak, oppressed become the oppressor, peace becomes war so on and so forth.

The strongest argument is, it is the same devil that runs both males and females. Just because women have a pussy, that doesn't make a woman automatically an angel or a magical unicorn who never feels darkness inside.

In the future, all the devilry that was done by mostly men will be done by mostly women B|

There is a funny common story in Islam(I'm not sure if it's really true or just some hearsay). Mohammed predicted that the world will come to a point where for 7 women only 1 man will be left. And women will be so vicious and wild that most men will go in self exile into forests and remote places to keep their ass alive. How is that for a horror story if you are a man? xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I didn't know that you were an incel. My condolences.

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

I'm not saying that your experience is bullshit.
I can't point your bullshit out to you, you can only do it yourself and you haven't suffered enough just yet.

Stop giving simplistic answers to this.

What you are demonstrating here, is your projection. It's how you want to impose your simplistic views on somebody else who has gone through something that you can't even imagine.

Creamcat should not even reply anymore.

Tsuki you are a little bit more open but still, you pretend to have answers to something that you have not gone through.

You know how much i have suffered, you know what problem do i have, and how to solve it. You even know the amount of suffering i have to go through to solve the problem.

It's nonsense. Stop that. Only way to know is to experience. Again, this forum is all about this.

I can't even believe that you are into self-improvement and you keep ignoring this fact.

Shame.

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

for 7 women only 1 man will be left.
How is that for a horror story if you are a man?

Are you kidding? If there are 7 women for one man, men will have vast advantages in dating.

A man who is not ugly will be able to date very hot women.

Hot women will chase me into forests.

Edited by CreamCat

Hi, im a beginner in self-improvement. Deeply confused about everything.

One day i will understand  ;)

@tsuki I was referring to spiritual teachings.

I know that we are talking about something that is correlated. Don't act like i don't know this.

But still, If you are a spiritual ugly incel does not mean that you will go and find a hot girlfriend now.

You are so pathetic.

Edited by arlin

11 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Are you kidding? If there are 7 women for one man, men will have vast advantages in dating.

A man who is not ugly will be able to date very hot women.

yeah that's how men's current fantasies run wild due to their present lack dependence perception.

But if it was really the case, you might have some fun for few months/years. Then the vicious women would enslave you as their pet and you'd dream about running into the forest to become a monk when your juice runs out lol

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@arlin Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

Just now, tsuki said:

@arlin Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

No.

I have to do this on my own, it's my journey. Why do you think im here for?

As i said, you can't even understand.

But thank you for asking.

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

yeah that's how men's current fantasies run wild due to their present lack dependence perception.

But if it was really the case, you might have some fun for few months/years. Then the vicious women would enclave you as their pet and you'd dream about running into the forest to become a monk when your juice runs out lol

I'm more bothered by your typos than by imaginary vicious women.

Many women have two choices in many environments, either be seen as an object and risk being harassed and abused or hide completely from people. 

The problem is that you only want the "hot" women. You objectify them before you even started trying to form a relationship. As long as you treat women like an object they will in turn treat you like something that doesn't have feelings. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, arlin said:

No.

I have to do this on my own, it's my journey. Why do you think im here for?

As i said, you can't even understand.

But thank you for asking.

Maybe he was at your place and know exactly how it is, and exactly how to get out of it ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Many women have two choices in many environments, either be seen as an object and risk being harassed and abused or hide completely from people. 

The problem is that you only want the "hot" women. You objectify them before you even started trying to form a relationship. As long as you treat women like an object they will in turn treat you like something that doesn't have feelings. 

who are you talking about?