howdoistopobsessing

Do we live everyone's life an infinite amount of times?

48 posts in this topic

Leo pretty much said that in his last video. It's freaking me out because I don't want to feel insane pain and suffering an infinite amount of times.

Do not let this freak you out - just be your perspective.

Yes you are infinite, but picturing other perspectives is just concept - it's not ACTUAL.

If you get lost in concepts that can actually be a detriment to you in this work and get you trapped in your own mind.

Just be yourself.

Your'e God right now.

When you become conscious of certain facets of the Absolute or the entire thing, via a mystical experience or experiences,  you ultimately will realize you are God - and that is unimaginable bliss.

Also keep in mind your perspective will progress in consciousness until it merges with Absolute infinity into the Absolute Oneness that you always were!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@howdoistopobsessing you are already doing that

not you " @howdoistopobsessing " but you CONSIOUSNESS

YOU are every person who was killed, tortured and will be etc etc...

if you're a guy then you CONSIOUNSS is also all the woman who give birth and feel that pain

dont stress it. the you, worried about feeling the pains, may not feel them :) the BIG YOU is and already doing so :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

yeah the thought of being everyone who was ever tortured in medieval times isn't so appealing lol or the guy who survived a nuclear reaction and was kept alive for a few months while his skin was falling off. Those sorta things kinda outweigh being born a trust fund baby for a couple lives haha.

anyone read the fictional short story "the egg" by Andy Weir?

20 hours ago, howdoistopobsessing said:

Leo pretty much said that in his last video. It's freaking me out because I don't want to feel insane pain and suffering an infinite amount of times.

You've no need to worry:

Hebrews 9:27-28 

New King James Version 

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered (sacrificed) once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Andrea :)

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

Not only are you infinite suffering, you are infinite pleasure. What is - 1 + 1? 

You've already experienced it. Including the version of you worrying about it. It's not so bad. You love it. 

Edited by Shadowraix

It is an issue that bothers me greatly. Yes, maybe I'm not suffering now but I worry that eventually I will take on the perspective of someone being skinned alive or some other shit.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes it's a issue that bothers me too.

Eternal death would be nice. 

Feelings wouldnt exist if you were dead so how can it be ”nice”? ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Feelings wouldnt exist if you were dead so how can it be ”nice”? ;)

Well absolutely nothing at all would be preferable to a life of suffering.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

30 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It is an issue that bothers me greatly. Yes, maybe I'm not suffering now but I worry that eventually I will take on the perspective of someone being skinned alive or some other shit.

You will also experience the highest pleasure possible. Balances out doesn't it? 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

True, but it doesn't matter, absolutely nothing would be preferable over existence which is full of struggle, misery and suffering.

Thats only because youre Mikael now. When you die Mikaels suffering AND pleasure will be long gone. ;) Anyway I see what you mean. It swings both ways.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Shaun concept and imagination.

You aren't conscious of this as an Absolute yet, these are all fictions in your head.

When you have a mystical experience that reveals Oneness to you, then you shall be conscious of it, and it will no longer matter to you because you have discovered you are God.

This is tricky, tricky stuff.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think somebody should do a whole video about this

1 hour ago, arlin said:

I think somebody should do a whole video about this

Leo has got you:

@Mikael89 You aren't being tossed around its all simultaneous. All in one moment. You are taking of pleasure in a limited human capacity. You are more than human. You might need to contemplate on what being limitless and unbounded truly means. 

Your ego is just getting too worked up over it. 

@Shadowraix No way! There's definitely an asymmetry between pain and pleasure. Think of this offer: I could give you 2 hours of the most incredible sublime pleasure available but in order to you would have to suffer 1 hour of most excruciating severe pain. If you're sane you wouldn't take that offer!

@Shadowraix yes his ego has him by the balls right now which is exactly what it wants.  To move him AWAY from Truth.

Once one becomes Truth for themselves they become conscious that it just IS.

And Isness, or Being, Is Absolute Love.  Not a relative Love, but Absolute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just watched the oneness video again and I am so floored by it that I am actually unable to actually create an emotion for it. I don't think there exists an emotion for something of such magnitude.

It just leaves me with one question though, he says I will be Jesus on the cross or Hitler, but these have already been and gone so, what will happen? Will I just be them again but with a slight change to the experience? Maybe Jesus but with a different eye colour this time round?

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Cool idea and concept. But look if that's true in your direct experience. My guess would be: no.

Limitless and unbound means that there will be lots of suffering. Maybe you should contemplate on what being limitless and unbounded truly means, instead of just wishful thinking.

You'd be surprised on what I have experienced. 

3 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

@Shadowraix No way! There's definitely an asymmetry between pain and pleasure. Think of this offer: I could give you 2 hours of the most incredible sublime pleasure available but in order to you would have to suffer 1 hour of most excruciating severe pain. If you're sane you wouldn't take that offer!

Sure, but this is all coming from the limited egoic perspective. My comments were mainly to detract from obsessing about all the suffering that you are. Your ego won't experience it. These issues arise when the ego takes on the identity of the godhead 

25 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I just watched the oneness video again and I am so floored by it that I am actually unable to actually create an emotion for it. I don't think there exists an emotion for something of such magnitude.

It just leaves me with one question though, he says I will be Jesus on the cross or Hitler, but these have already been and gone so, what will happen? Will I just be them again but with a slight change to the experience? Maybe Jesus but with a different eye colour this time round?

The wording is funny. From the human perspective you haven't experienced any of those things. So I think it's hinting at the inevitable unification of consciousness with death. You already are them. And still are. You just don't have memories of it. 

@Inliytened1 Good stuff.

Edited by Shadowraix