Hellspeed

Let's be real, Leo Gura has no clue... or does He?

70 posts in this topic

If you people only knew what Maynor has been through this life. 

Just check the records within the akasha realm plane. 

Quite honest and brave to self passing himself. Like Rocky.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

40 minutes ago, Shin said:

Go to the gym ?

hahah - nothing wrong with me i just didn’t want to ask if he called me dumb...

Just now, now is forever said:

hahah - nothing wrong with me i just didn’t want to ask if he called me dumb...

It triggered something though ... B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

It triggered something though ... B|

yeah like ? triggers you xD

can someone catch that bunny?

Edited by now is forever

6 hours ago, Shiva said:

Ok here's one for you: Stop wondering if what Leo says is true or not.

He's presenting a possibility for you. If it inspires you, good, pursue it. If it doesn't, don't waste your time criticizing and arguing.

In the end, what Leo says is just poetry, until you find out it is not. Or who knows, maybe it is just poetry and nothing more. Also fine, at least enjoy the poems.

Leo answered for himself.  Thanks for the pretentious, unsolicited advice though.  it's ironic and sadly predictable how arrogant some of you are pointing out my "flaws".  I heard it straight for the horse's mouth, Leo -- and if I didn't press it, Leo would have never answered it.  So maybe some of you are unfairly projecting your shit onto me.  Just a thought for y'all to consider.  Respect.  I shit you not this place has some of the most seemingly non arrogant, arrogant people on it than I've ever encountered in my life.  Check yourself first before you check me.  There's a old saying, "when you point the finger at someone else, you're pointing three right back at yourself."  I'm the one who forced Leo to answer, not anyone else.  Me and Truth Addict.  Everyone else didn't do shit but lie around and attack me or kiss Leo's ass.  That's the truth.  The sad reality is that I'm more advanced than most of ya'll are in almost every way and you can't handle it.  It rubs you the wrong way and you wanna knock me down a peg.  But that's your trip not mine.  I know what I'm doing, do you know what you're doing?  I got my result.  

Quote from Leo himself resolving my question: I caused Leo to admit this -- ME.  I've done a real service to this Forum while many people were attacking me.  I was doing the real work.  Me and Truth Seeker.

"The point of all of my pointers is that they will eventually undermine and devours themselves, like a snake eating its own tail.

My goal is to take you on this amazing journey through your mind, for years, until one day you have an awakening so deep and so profound that you say: OH-MY-GOD! It's all NOTHING! Everything Leo was talking about was just a giant cosmic divine circle jerk which I created for myself in order to realize the fully glory of myself as God. OH-MY-GOD! But why was all this necessary? To show you the enormity of your own mind."

SOURCE:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Gosh, aren't you excited today @Joseph Maynor ? Thank you for not getting discouraged and pressing on until you got your answers. That's so like you ❤️

Oh, and I was kissing your ass too, don't forget that ❤️

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Gosh, aren't you excited today @Joseph Maynor ? Thank you for not getting discouraged and pressing on until you got your answers. That's so like you ❤️

Oh, and I was kissing your ass too, don't forget that ❤️

I know what I'm doing, do all of you?  That's my question.  I pursue my results doggedly until I get them.  And look at all the shit I had to catch to get my results.  That's the Threshold Guardian that Leo talks about on the Hero's Journey.  Ya'll were my Threshold Guardian most ironically.  The bold, fearless Hero catches shit from the confused, conservative, loyal, fearful, jealous herd who resist him.  But when the Hero prevails, then he's the Hero.  Funny how that happens.  So persevere folks.  Follow your instincts, your "True North" and don't let people derail you because they will try hard.  The people closest to you will resist you the most paradoxically.  Be a man.  Find your balls and go fight for your authenticity and your results in this backward world.  And know you're gonna get ganged up on by well-meaning but ultimately misguided and misinformed Egos.  You need to find your balls because you need to bust through this resistance and see it to through to the end.  Many of you lack the balls to do this.  Your cowardice and lack of confidence is your worst enemy.  You will be a sheep in life.  There are numerous butt-kissing sheep in life but very few Heroes.  

If you guys are confused as to what I'm talking about, read these threads:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo gave a great reply. 

I do think Leo has a clue. I know this because I myself have experienced a lot of the themes and topics he discusses in his videos. Most of the time, it is through my psychedelic experiences. Like infinity, love/connection, unity, and non-duality.

Sure there is still a lot of questions in my head, things I still don't understand. That's why I am here to learn, in addition to other sources besides Leo.

What I get from Leo is to not blindly believe him and whenever he talks about something that I am not aware of, I don't blindly believe him. I think to myself, "maybe it becomes clearer in a higher consciousness state" or with time.  I contemplate the questions I want to on a psychedelic trip/free time.

IME, there is a universal truth because we all experience life, in addition to our personal truths.

Edited by SgtPepper