SQAAD

Serious Question About The Point Of Life

84 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

When you say that all children of God will reach Nirvana you simply mean about the realisation of Nirvana in our present mundane petty human lifes?

No, that clearly won't happen since 99% are unenlightened.

Most people don't awaken in one lifetime.

All i want is just to become formless again and stay like that forever . Not have to suffer through all this misery, pain ,egotism, delusion, "bad" disgusting people all around me , deep wounds and etc. Yeah i know it sounds very ignorant of me and it comes from a place of ego.

What you actually want is to awaken and lead a loving, inspired spiritual life.

Don't get all nihilistic on me. Nihilism is its own delusion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is God dead, as Nietzsche said? Well, not exactly, unless timeless information, like Pi is considered dead. God is changeless. And God cannot do anything. God cannot choose. God cannot act. God cannot dream. God cannot experience. God cannot create. God IS. God says in the Bible: I am that I am.

While God is inanimate, Christ on the other hand is alive. Because Christ is the son of God in the form of experiencing the timeless information in the now moment. God is endless. Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the END. What? Christ has an end? Yes, the end is the ongoing edge of creation in the now moment. So Christ contains all the past up to the present moment, but not the future, and therefore Jesus said that he and the Father are one, but also that the Father is greater than him and Jesus also said in one situation: not my will but Thy will be done.

Edited by Anderz

If God is infinite timeless information, then what is the Word of God? Is that the Bible? Well, the Bible is just a tiny part of the full Word:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:1-5

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

What the Bible describes is symbolism for reality. I have doubts about Jesus even existing as a historical person (although I'm not sure, Jesus might have been a real person and even the miracles might be real).

In the BEGINNING the Word was God. This means that the Word in its unmanifested form is the same as the infinite timeless information. Interestingly, today we have information technology, and the Word can be represented by a single binary string of information, such as 011011110101001001110111110001000011010110...

Christ is the Word made flesh, not only in human form but also as the manifestation of all of creation and that's why Jesus said:

"“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”" - John 8:58

The Bible is NOT the word of God.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yea. The one that we have now has lose it's real meaning. The roots.(though subtle)

But if you read a lot, you can see which is true and which is deviated. I got two versions, but have stop referring to it since I got it confused/mixed with the Quran. 

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most people don't awaken in one lifetime.

Leo, if I awaken in this lifetime, what would my next lifetime would be like ? Or won't there be any lifetime after awakening?

Is it even worth the effort. Hope you can reply this aswell.

Btw Thank you for the time!!

Edited by SQAAD

@Anderz Are you a Christian who also integrates non-duality? 

@SQAAD Sqaad you ARE God.  When you awaken to yourself these quesrions really become irrelevant because you are anything and everything.  

You can't escape yourself no matter the form or lack of form.

But you DID design this entire thing - so keep that in mind.  You have a plan for yourself!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Yea. The one that we have now has lose it's real meaning. The roots.(though subtle)

But if you read a lot, you can see which is true and which is deviated. I got two versions, but have stop referring to it since I got it confused/mixed with the Quran. 

well the quran, the bible, the tora, the bhagavad gita, the vedas, the edda. there is no difference, there is no problem in mixing them up unless you do it for your own supremacy beliefs. no book alone can be the word of god. god doesn’t speak in words she is the words.

all gods are equal because they all are one. and that’s where the bible is right, there should not be a god above that.

Edited by now is forever

@Inliytened1 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Sqaad you ARE God.  When you awaken to yourself these quesrions really become irrelevant because you are anything and everything.  

You can't escape yourself no matter the form or lack of form.

But you DID design this entire thing - so keep that in mind.  You have a plan for yourself!

I always thought that there was no plan, no purpose. 

Even Martin Ball who has taken crazy amounts of 5-MeO supported this claim in his interview with @Leo Gura

Is Martin Ball full of s**t then? I'm confused...

Edited by SQAAD

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Word of God has created everything, including the Bible. ;) 

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Anderz Are you a Christian who also integrates non-duality? 

I believe that the Bible describes the truth but often in metaphors. I also believe the other major religions describe the truth from different perspectives.

But I also believe nonduality is true, such as Ramesh Balsekar's teachings. So I'm not a pure Christian, and in some ways I'm even an atheist!

@Anderz

14 hours ago, Anderz said:

Yesterday will never be experienced again by anybody.

Yes maybe... But at the same time (assuming there in only Now & everything happens simultaneously) you are already living in the past, future & "present" at the SAME EXACT "Time" of every possible configuration of life.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD As a simple illustration, take counting all numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... to infinity. And let's say that the counting is done infinitely fast. When would the counting stop? The answer is: never! Because there is no highest number. And we can think of the past as all the numbers that already have been counted and the future as all numbers yet to be counted. And all this is happening in the single now moment. So there is a difference between past and future. The future hasn't been experienced yet. There is a difference between the future already existing in platonic form or whatever it's called, and the future becoming experienced.

@Anderz If everything is happening in the now moment then "the future" is already being experienced simultaneously with the "past". 

Time doesn't exist. Consciousness doesn't need to obey the arrow of time. The numbers that already have been counted didn't go anywhere. They still exist in the now. Everything (past & future) already exists all at once. Infinity just is.

Everything has already happened in a sense.

That's my understanding so far. Maybe i'm wrong.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD You mean that all past and all future exist now and that consciousness moves through that? Maybe that's the same thing as the counting numbers example, if consciousness is the counting process.

I agree that the numbers that already have been counted in the simple example didn't go anywhere. They still exist in the now. However all the numbers that haven't been counted only exist in platonic form in the now, not in manifested form like the counted numbers.

Edited by Anderz

13 hours ago, Anderz said:

The Word of God has created everything, including the Bible. ;) 

That doesn't mean it's free of corruption and falsehoods.

Since God creates all falsehoods too.

The trick is distinguishing the truth from the falsehoods.

@Leo Gura I agree. The Bible may contain falsehoods, and perhaps even for good reasons to fit the history of humanity.

For example it says in the Bible that gay sex should be punished by death. Clearly, that's absurd today. I doubt that many Christians today agree with the Bible on that. And the Lord made Moses stone a man to death just for having gathered sticks on the wrong day! That's another example of things in the Bible that clearly are unacceptable today.

@now is forever  ok. I'll do justice in presenting informations that is full circle next time iA.  

But for now;

Getting it mixed up here means: when I can't remember if some infos are from the Quran or from the bible. Because the bible have a more detailed explanations of a certain event. While the Quran explain it briefly, like a summary of previous scriptures, and more new revelations. 

I wan't my lens to be purely Quran based(for now).Because I do get it mixed up, and it's hard to try to remember which source a particular verse/whatver tht comes to mind is from. It has become unnecessary distraction to my mind. 

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, Anderz said:

@Leo Gura I agree. The Bible may contain falsehoods...

I wouldn't say falsehoods. It was things that the people who wrote it at that time believed it was true.

They didn't do it because they wanted to deceive us or to impose their views on others. They did it because that the way they understood God and they didn't know better.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16