Shakazulu

A selection of Woman

16 posts in this topic

Is seems to prevent non-neediness one needs a line-up of woman. I think this had my weak point for a while. How do you guys go about it? 

By seeing multiple people casually. Currently 3. It does work, because you're independent of any particular one.

You can be non-needy without doing that, but then you have to be developed to the point where sex is not important to you and you don't need it at all. Most of us aren't there.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

At first it was like that. It took going trough a lot of girls. And for a while having multiple girls in a rotation once. That whole process took a good 6 years. 

Now I am at the point where I know that if I choose to, I will have sex with a new girl starting from scratch within two weeks guaranteed, probably earlier. 

That knowledge is good enough for me to keep an abundance mindset. I don't capitalize on it be I could if I wanted to. 

That, and now I got a live in girlfriend I get even more choosing signals from women then before. It's funny how that works. 

Got to say though that the relationship has opened up a lot more time and stability to go to the gym, eat healthy, more focus for career etc, just generally more relaxed and rested. 

I lost over 20 lbs/10 kg since the beginning of the year, and straightened out some other stuff. Basically making me a higher value male since I got committed. Ironically. 

But to answer your question: Yeah starting out having a rotation can definitely work for you. 

Edited by SFRL

@Shakazulu there is nothing to congratulate. A relationship is nothing to get all smug about. When you get to that point, please remember that. 

@SFRL I like your growth, six years is consistency. Thanks for the reminder. Nothing changes after you get a girlfriend. I broke up with my ex two years ago. I've been going bonkers on spirituality and life purpose, missing out on friends, at times it's difficult to relate if you get what I mean

On 5/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Shakazulu said:

seems to prevent non-neediness one needs a line-up of woman

Lol

No amount of women will cure you of your fundamental emptiness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It would makes you even more needy, in the sense that you would want more of them.

What is true about this, is that if you're grounded and secure, focused on your goals, then women will be way more attracted to you.
That happens because usually at that point, you don't care about women that much, it's a nice cake on the side and that's pretty much it.

So externally there is more women ready to sleep and/or have a relationship with you,
But that only happens because internally there is something really "special" about you.

It's not about the external situation, there is guys with millions of women ready to suck their dick,
They still feel awful inside.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

No amount of women will cure you of your fundamental emptiness.

Leo is right. I've had sex I'm sure with over a hundred women in my time. It was never enough. And none of it ever filled the emptiness. Only way to stop your neediness of sex, is to stop needing sex. Go celibate. I did. One of the best decisions I made. Everything in my life was designed for one purpose, from where I lived, to what I wore, to what I did for a living, everything was designed for one thing; sex. Once freed up from the constants of doing everything for sex,  I was free, and at peace.

Practically speaking, if you've never had sex, having sex with a few women WILL reduce your neediness. But it will not solve anything fundamental.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think to really tackle neediness, (which as Imperfect humans we all have , men or woman) i find the most practical way is to both have an abundance of women in your life along side develop your strength emotionally, mentally , spiritually.

As for building up a rotation that depends how long you have been focusing on being good with women in your life , how much action you have been taking towards it.

3 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Everything in my life was designed for one purpose, from where I lived, to what I wore, to what I did for a living, everything was designed for one thing; sex. 

@Jed Vassallo Sounds like you had that figured out :) even if it turned out not to be fulfilling.

Care to share what I need to wear, where I should live, and what I should do for a living for an optimal sex life? :P

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 5/9/2019 at 4:29 PM, Shakazulu said:

@SFRL I like your growth, six years is consistency. Thanks for the reminder. Nothing changes after you get a girlfriend. I broke up with my ex two years ago. I've been going bonkers on spirituality and life purpose, missing out on friends, at times it's difficult to relate if you get what I mean

I was with the same girl from age 18 to 28. After that I was a player for like 6 or 7 years. 

I think being in a relationship gives you a great foundation to focus on your life purpose. 

I agree you that it gets hard to relate when you go overboard though. I think I had been so focussed on making cool shit happen until age 28 that I totally threw all the other things to the side. Things like chasing women, drinking, partying, etc. 

I think it's still a side to life that a man needs to have seen. If only to realize the ugly sides to life and relationships. If someone has never experience that, or they drifted too far away from that a long time ago, they tend to get a little smug. 

They actually start to believe that their house of cards (their life/relationship) is actually something real and solid that can't fail.

Reality is that house of cards can collapse or be set on fire very easy at any time. 

In the end we got to balance out all out. All facets of life. 

@Shin you have an interesting point, I feel my ignorance brings me back in the same place in different angles. Maybe I need to let go 

@Leo Gura I guess having faith everything will work out is the go. Being instead of trying?

@Jed Vassallo  guys must praise you when you tell them your 69 stories aha! Going celibate huh ? I'm open

@Shiva  I could pray five times a day :-)

@Sauvik wow interesting insight. I'd say these past few years I've been building a new understanding for woman. I get we both need one another because of balance but opening up feels hard sometimes

@SFRL so you're saying a relationship is a dice rolling not guaranteed for win?

@Shakazulu

I definitely think luck is a big factor in finding 'the right' partner. 

Then again as my boxing trainer liked to say: " Luck is when preparation meets opportunity". I think there is truth in that as well. When you are well prepared you will have a better chance to capitalize on that opportunity. 

Also you need tenacity. Just keep going. You got to create a lot of situations to help luck a little bit. 

@Shakazulu nope don't think this is a thing. Women can pretty much have sex whenever we like but that doesn't stop some of us being needy.

Further investigation of the reason behind the  neediness is required.