Swagala

Isn't enlightenment still a part of the game?

44 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

See this whole business of calling life a game is pretty silly I think.

there is no “game.” It’s just life. And in life, we attempt to make decisions so that we may live happily, yes?

well choosing to pursue awakening is one of those things that’ll guarantee you the most long term happiness. So you do it. 

It’s very simple. There is no “game.” That’s a dumb analogy. 

Does life not contain puzzles, mysteries, stories, thrills, deception, etc. that also makes up a great game?

Like the beginning of a game, are we not naive to what life is about when we were birthed? Do we not go through life trying to figure it out as if it were a puzzle?

The way you simplified life made it sound as if you were just going through it. As if you were just a victim of existence. Making decisions to try and be as happy as possible so's that I make use of this situation I was placed in.

I got nothing.

Enlightenment is turning off the game, shutting down the console and going for a stroll outside while the warmth of the suns rays activate and illuminate your face and body as you take a deep inhalation of life itself :) AKA - Coming back to reality/waking up from the dream/illusion you were tuned into but forgotten how to tune out.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

If there is desire the very mechanism of thisdeception will bring you sensations of realization BUt these are not the real thing!

See, awareness doesn't ask for an ego to be absolute and perfect , it's actually the case.

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

@Leo Gura

I read today in one of Rupert Spiras books, "Enlightenment or awakening is not a particular experience or state of mind that may be achieved by practising hard enough or meditating long enough. It is the recognition of the very nature of the mind." 

Do you think that Rupert doesn't realise that there is far deeper to go and is perhaps at stage green or yellow?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

I think you should do the practises and find out for yourself. All answers are found within. When you find them you Will never ask single question ever again. That's a promise. ❤️

27 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I think you should do the practises and find out for yourself. All answers are found within. When you find them you Will never ask single question ever again. That's a promise. ❤️

Yes, probably because I would be dead.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

Yes, probably because I would be dead.

No, what Will be dead is the thing that never was real in first place. No worries your life Will start in Truth. You'll get your rebirth and life in Truth. 

Amen?

@Swagala You are mistaking, that there is process to enlightenment. The process of enlighenment is to realize that there isnt a process. Thats a process. 

Being fully awake also means that you understand that you can never be 100% enlightened, there is never a point of arriving at the absolute, the process goes on for the rest of your life. It goes on forever. Realizing that is the absolute, the absolute that there is no absolute. You just move on the whole time with ever-changing new challenges, that is the absolute of no absolute. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

16 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

@Swagala You are mistaking, that there is process to enlightenment. The process of enlighenment is to realize that there isnt a process. Thats a process. 
*Yes there is process to enlightenment your whole life was it and you can speed that process. 

Devil likes to think there is no process and nothing to do. 

Being fully awake also means that you understand that you can never be 100% enlightened, there is never a point of arriving at the absolute, the process goes on for the rest of your life. It goes on forever. Realizing that is the absolute, the absolute that there is no absolute. You just move on the whole time with ever-changing new challenges, that is the absolute of no absolute. 

Yes you can be 100% enlightened. When you realize and embody the Truth. 

There is absolute and it's God. 

Truth is a game.  Instead of living your life you’re in your head thinking about Truth.  Truth is another rat maze. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Truth is. There is no such thing as experience. 

Truth Is experience 

JUST YOU..ALONE ?

On 5/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

No, what Will be dead is the thing that never was real in first place. No worries your life Will start in Truth. You'll get your rebirth and life in Truth. 

Amen?

Rebirth? 

That which never comes into being never ceases to be, dude

Edited by Jack River

I’ve never experienced death (an end)...has any I ? 

Edited by Jack River

Death of imaginary conceptual separated small self. That was I meant. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Death of imaginary conceptual separated small self. That was I meant. 

Oh..end of conceptual mind  ??

Just now, Jack River said:

I’ve never experienced death...has any I ? 

I think it's time for you to abandon that solipsistic bubble you are in right now.