Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Where does God end and you begin? Your skin?

Does your skin separates you from God? And if that's not the case, you skin and the "outside" is one with God.

Who are you? Are you a series of thoughts encapsulated in a body? Are you God? Ask what you are, find out...

Abrakamowse,

I am NOT God.  We are two separate, completely different beings, and yet His spirit lives in me, and I in Him.  We are inseparable.  He is spirit, and He rules the entire cosmos.

Want to know more?  Read the Holy Bible....  

Andrea

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

On 4/27/2019 at 3:44 PM, Nahm said:

@Soul-lover 2020 That’s all your personal thoughts & beliefs, with a caveat of projection, and a whiff of deluding the words of Jesus. Not a word of it is actually true. 

In what sense are Christ's words not true?  Are you saying He lied?

@Soul-lover 2020 why do you take the words in a book called Bible as absolute truth ??

I wish what ever you are saying is true.

I don't know the guy Jesus.I never met him.I don't know if he is sitting some where in heaven on the right side of his Father and ruling the cosmos.?

I don't know what the spirit lives in me means and what I in him and inseperable means ?

If he is ruling the cosmos why so much terrorism murder rape in short all evils diseases suffering pain etc?

Why he is not doing anything ? What is his job actually ? Just curious.

53 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Dodo,

Actually, I am not an "it".  I am a real person who has chosen to be called "Andrea".  Reality isn't illusory, but I can understand some people choosing to believe the opposite.  The real world with all it horrors frightens you, so you pretend it doesn't exist and retreat into your own "virtual world".  You are at its center, and you're in control, but not really.  No, something else is controlling YOU, through your denial of reality.  You are 'asleep', even though you're awake.  The leaders of this world aren't really in control either, but they won't run away from reality.  They take on its many challenges.  They are responsible not only for themselves, but others too.  They can't deny their own existence, and that of those under them.  They are realists.

Andrea     

So you are saying you are not an object(it) and in the next sentence you claim you be a thing called person (which is an object) 

You misunderstand my philosophy and project a lot of your own beliefs instead of just reading what I am writing. I am not writing all these things about being frightened of the world and thats why I see it as illusory. At night I might have the most amazing dream and still it would not be real :) It's not my choice. 

The only thing verifiably real is the awareness, which is not an object, it is not an it.

I'm calling awareness an it due to language barriers, but it does not have any objective qualities and you cannot locate it, similar to what the number 0 points to. Due to this, awareness, (me), does not get affected by the objective world. The body me gets affected, but that is not the essential me.

I hope you understand what I mean, I am not just arguing for arguing's sake, just presenting you with what I find to be true, as I have verified it in experience. It will be true no matter what happens.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 4/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

For peace, True happiness and liberation you have to go beyond the world not merging with it. False God/Devil

He owns this illusory world and controls it. Making you conscious of it fully and making you feel this ultimate bliss might be his Best trick. 

How do you know that God and the Devil are not real?  How do you know that this world is illusory?  I don't see anything blissful about the tragic state it world is in. 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:49 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes it's True. But words I am using are not ?. I Just do not like telling People they are God because they are not and they are at the same time. But they need to do the work to discover it. What they think they are is the Devil. God is transcendental yet immanent at the same time. Egotism is what prevents them seeing this and telling them "you are God" won't help them. Maybe I am enlightened but for sure I will never share it with anyone. 

Most people don't think they're the Devil - only the mentally ill, brainwashed, and idiots. 

Either people are God or they're not.  Which is it?  If they are God, then they already know, because God is omniscient, i.e. all-knowing. 

Egotism?  What's wrong with having good self-esteem?  Self-confidence is a strength. 

And what's the point in being enlightened, if you're not prepared to share it with anyone?        

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

So you are saying you are not an object(it) and in the next sentence you claim you be a thing called person (which is an object) 

The only thing verifiably real is the awareness, which is not an object, it is not an it.

I'm calling awareness an it due to language barriers, but it does not have any objective qualities and you cannot locate it, similar to what the number 0 points to. Due to this, awareness, (me), does not get affected by the objective world. The body me gets affected, but that is not the essential me.

Dodo,

I never side I was " a thing".  A person is never a thing.  A thing doesn't have a personality, which is only possible if he / she has a soul.  Awareness of one's surroundings is a part of it.  You are affected by this World and it's people, which your Maker designed for you to interact with, and they with you.  0 has nothing to do with it.

Andrea  

10 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Dodo,

I never side I was " a thing".  A person is never a thing.  A thing doesn't have a personality, which is only possible if he / she has a soul.  Awareness of one's surroundings is a part of it.  You are affected by this World and it's people, which your Maker designed for you to interact with, and they with you.  0 has nothing to do with it.

Andrea  

Interesting viewpoint,  I'll make sure to dig deeper into this belief and see how it stems from awareness,  the 0 point aka, the space in which this belief exists. 

Awareness is still the only real thing in existence and it's not even a thing ? 

All obejcts are actually your perceptions. You don't see a car, you see the perception of a car in awareness. The perception itself is permeated with awareness,  otherwise you would not be able to know the experience of the perception labelled "seeing a car". 

You are not a body-mind soul, but the awareness perceiving a body-mind organism/person living on Earth. That's the dream you, not the real you. You are the aware space for this entire perception called life.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

So basiclly you imagined a line in your awareness what you consider you (let me guess it is body) and everything else in that awareness is the world. Jesus rules that world "outside" but it doesn't control that body. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

In what sense are Christ's words not true?  Are you saying He lied?

@Soul-lover 2020 No word is true. You’re missing what his words point to, by projecting. You’ll see, in the apocalypse. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So basiclly you imagined a line in your awareness what you consider you (let me guess it is body) and everything else in that awareness is the world. Jesus rules that world "outside" but it doesn't control that body. 

Omg Yes, you are saying the truth and I love ? your name 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Soul-lover 2020 No word is true. You’re missing what his words point to, by projecting. You’ll see, in the apocalypse. 

No no no I want to exist. I am different and separate.I want money fame girls. I want all the goodies because I Will die. Fear me, fear me all I am powerful and smart and I am in control. I Will only have faith in God to get reward when I die. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Conspiracy theories not allowed :D I got warned for talking about apocalypse and other lines of "truth" within the matrix

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Omg Yes, you are saying the truth and I love ? your name 

I love you too. ?❤️

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Isn't right now what the apocalypse feels like? Apocalypse to whom? There is nothing to apocalypto, all dream. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Conspiracy theories not allowed :D I got warned for talking about apocalypse and other lines of "truth" within the matrix

It’s certainly not theoretical. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 18/04/2019 at 7:06 PM, Anton_Pierre said:

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

@Anton_Pierre I assume there is another one 

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self -> No-nonsense-Self 

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

@Soul-lover 2020 why do you take the words in a book called Bible as absolute truth ??

I wish what ever you are saying is true.

I don't know the guy Jesus.I never met him.I don't know if he is sitting some where in heaven on the right side of his Father and ruling the cosmos.?

I don't know what the spirit lives in me means and what I in him and inseparable means ?

If he is ruling the cosmos why so much terrorism murder rape in short all evils diseases suffering pain etc?

Why he is not doing anything ? What is his job actually ? Just curious.

jkris,

What I'm saying is true, and the Holy Bible is the best source to turn to, for getting your questions answered.  But I have a question for you: Who's actually responsible for the terrorism, murder, rape, etc?  It certainly isn't God.

God is the Creator of all life on Earth. and longs for everyone to be in relationship with Him.  The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John reveal God's heart for us sinners, as expressed through the teachings of - and miracles performed by - Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son.  I recommend that you start by reading John's Gospel. 

And yes, Jesus is actually sat at the right hand of His Father in Heaven.

Happy searching....

Andrea

Andrea simple question inside what your thoughts appear. Inside what your life appeared inside what Jesus story appeared. Inside what bible appeared. 

One say you Will realize that I was you talking to yourself. This forum is you. Etc. 

But journey starts with radical honesty. Want God then be brave and love Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Soul-lover 2020 God is responsible for the creation of rapists, murders and terrorists. You just judge them instead of loving a part of yourself. Life is to love everything even the things our ego dislikes.

Edited by Anton_Pierre