Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You May think whatever you can but how much you can Love that's real question. God is love so love. 

Alex

I do.  I love it here with you guys.

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

20 hours ago, Dodo said:

But do you know everything? If not I have no time for your foolishness. If yes I have no time for your foolishness either :D 

(I have no time because it doesn't exist) 

Actually, Dodo, time DOES exist, along with space.  If there was a Big Bang in the beginning, then time and space were already around before it happened, otherwise it couldn't have happened.  They go on forever, and have always existed.  They are limitless. :D

Andrea  

18 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Seek God and you Will find it in your heart at your core as source of infinite Love and Goodness. It is True. Love everything that's the key to salvation and unity with God. Speaking from personal experience. I love you we are same Being. ?❤️

We are NOT the same Being.  I am not you, you are not me, and we are not God, so He is not us.  I've sometimes wished the opposite was true, but that's reality.

The creature is not its Creator, and an invention is not it's inventor. :D   

@Soul-lover 2020 One point is now, the other (past or future) is your thought about time. Without two actual points, there is no time. Without time, there is no “now”. Without time there is not a possibility of “created”. Nothing created = nothing  “separate”. 

Contemplate for a minute, the magnitude of this. There never was a past nor future. Let them go. There is this actuality, and this is all. There is nothing coming, nothing at all beyond this. 

You are not a creature moving through spacetime, as it appears. You have never moved. You have never experienced time.

With all due respect to your parents, the Big Bang is a cover story.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

52 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Actually, Dodo, time DOES exist, along with space.  If there was a Big Bang in the beginning, then time and space were already around before it happened, otherwise it couldn't have happened.  They go on forever, and have always existed.  They are limitless. :D

Andrea  

Dear Andrea,

I respectfully disagree, for space is merely a concept and not reality. In reality, from first hand experience, the only space that truly exists is the space of awareness or consciousness, which is no physical space itself. But as you said, limitless, can be verified in experience that there are no borders to awareness. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Neither is it possible that you are here, now. 

“Here” is defined by a thought “there”. 

But “there” is a thought. 

Without “there”, what meaning has, “here”.

This. 

Without believing a thought - “Past”, “Future”, “Here”, “There”. 

Neither is there space, nor time. 

This. 

All of these are but thoughts, passing by. Within. 

This

Actuality.

being

??

?

I painted a universe, and I am the paint, I am the painting. As the painting, I see the beauty that is me. I feel the covenant. 

I painted “I am”.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Dear Andrea,

I respectfully disagree, for space is merely a concept and not reality. In reality, from first hand experience, the only space that truly exists is the space of awareness or consciousness, which is no physical space itself. But as you said, limitless, can be verified in experience that there are no borders to awareness. 

Dear Dodo,

Space isn't merely a concept, otherwise you would not be able to live and function as a human being,  There are boundaries or limits to your awareness because you're a finite life-form.  Consciousness is anchored within oneself and is to do with observing the external reality of the World around you, which is contained within the three dimensions of space, i.e. length, breadth, and depth, and the fourth which is time.  Reality is not based solely on your perception of it.  It is greater than you, and impacts your life and the lives of others - for good or for ill.

Happy searching....

Andrea     

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Soul-lover 2020 One point is now, the other (past or future) is your thought about time. Without two actual points, there is no time. Without time, there is no “now”. Without time there is not a possibility of “created”. Nothing created = nothing  “separate”. 

Contemplate for a minute, the magnitude of this. There never was a past nor future. Let them go. There is this actuality, and this is all. There is nothing coming, nothing at all beyond this. 

You are not a creature moving through spacetime, as it appears. You have never moved. You have never experienced time.

With all due respect to your parents, the Big Bang is a cover story.

Nahm,

These words are worthy of meditating on: "I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Jesus Christ, Book of Revelation, chapter 1, verse 8.  

I have a past and a future.  I live, and move, and have my being in a constantly changing universe that exists in a space-time continuum, and is governed by the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God Almighty.  I am in time as we humans perceive it.  Yet our understanding of time is limited.    

I am surprised that you don't believe in your own existence!  How odd.

Andrea            

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

1 hour ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Dear Dodo,

Space isn't merely a concept, otherwise you would not be able to live and function as a human being,  There are boundaries or limits to your awareness because you're a finite life-form.  Consciousness is anchored within oneself and is to do with observing the external reality of the World around you, which is contained within the three dimensions of space, i.e. length, breadth, and depth, and the fourth which is time.  Reality is not based solely on your perception of it.  It is greater than you, and impacts your life and the lives of others - for good or for ill.

Happy searching....

Andrea     

Dear Andrea. It appears to Andrea that space is real, but Andrea itself is not real, but a concept also. A concept living within another concept. 

Let me explain. Just like in your dreams it appears that there is space,  and you are an object doing stuff in that space... Both the object and the space are illusory. 

In a similar way reality is illusory. Only the awareness of it is real. Watch some Rupert spira for meditations on confirming that awareness has no borders. To start you off intellectually : it is not an object.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Soul-lover 2020 That’s all your personal thoughts & beliefs, with a caveat of projection, and a whiff of deluding the words of Jesus. Not a word of it is actually true. I’ll plug in, though. ....Are you ready for Armageddon?  

Person merges into the witness, witness into awareness. Awareness into source of Being. Yeah that's the road. 

On 4/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Both?  Please explain.

Where does God end and you begin? Your skin?

Does your skin separates you from God? And if that's not the case, you skin and the "outside" is one with God.

Who are you? Are you a series of thoughts encapsulated in a body? Are you God? Ask what you are, find out...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 4/27/2019 at 3:38 PM, Dodo said:

Dear Andrea. It appears to Andrea that space is real, but Andrea itself is not real, but a concept also. A concept living within another concept. 

Let me explain. Just like in your dreams it appears that there is space,  and you are an object doing stuff in that space... Both the object and the space are illusory. 

In a similar way reality is illusory. Only the awareness of it is real. Watch some Rupert spira for meditations on confirming that awareness has no borders. To start you off intellectually : it is not an object.

Dodo,

Actually, I am not an "it".  I am a real person who has chosen to be called "Andrea".  Reality isn't illusory, but I can understand some people choosing to believe the opposite.  The real world with all it horrors frightens you, so you pretend it doesn't exist and retreat into your own "virtual world".  You are at its center, and you're in control, but not really.  No, something else is controlling YOU, through your denial of reality.  You are 'asleep', even though you're awake.  The leaders of this world aren't really in control either, but they won't run away from reality.  They take on its many challenges.  They are responsible not only for themselves, but others too.  They can't deny their own existence, and that of those under them.  They are realists.

Andrea