Arnold666

Peter Ralston Bullshido

69 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ivory said:

As someone who has spent 8 years doing various styles of martial arts, I can tell you that in most cases an aikido guy would get the shit kicked out of him by a beginner to intermediate level boxer, kick-boxer, wrestler, or jiu-jitsu guy. Before there was MMA there was no holds barred fighting which was a proving ground for the various styles of martial arts. It was those 4 styles that proved their effectiveness. Mixed martial arts was born from that.

Ralston may be a master of non-duality but he picked a really shitty martial art to focus on. He drank the McDojo Kool-Aide.

Do not think he picked it to fight in ring, or to fight someone. :D 

Edited by purerogue

@Mu_ yeah, I’m very well rounded, but what good is it? Still not enlightened ?

@noselfnofun I’ve noticed since being in this enlightenment search world I tap much faster & it’s helping my bjj cause I’m putting myself in shittier situations cause I don’t care about getting caught anymore...

9 hours ago, ivory said:

As someone who has spent 8 years doing various styles of martial arts, I can tell you that in most cases an aikido guy would get the shit kicked out of him by a beginner to intermediate level boxer, kick-boxer, wrestler, or jiu-jitsu guy. Before there was MMA there was no holds barred fighting which was a proving ground for the various styles of martial arts. It was those 4 styles that proved their effectiveness. Mixed martial arts was born from that.

Ralston may be a master of non-duality but he picked a really shitty martial art to focus on. He drank the McDojo Kool-Aide.

He is a blacbelt in judo, japanese jiujitsu and he can box. That is what i said in my previous comment. He knows how to fight but he created he's own more gentler system which is not so violent. I remember him saying after that tournament he was not so much interested in competing or hurting people and he basically wanted to prove that the stuff he learned works. 

Edited by Richard Alpert

Anyone ever find evidence that he won a tournament in China?

Glory to Israel

On 15/04/2019 at 5:15 PM, zambize said:

Because there have been many masters who have claimed to have powers and abilities to just kind of blow people over and fight them from a distance that have gotten that absolute shit beaten out of them in a real fight

For Example

This would happen 10000 times out of 10000.

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

Anyone ever find evidence that he won a tournament in China?

You can buy the tape on the Cheng Hsin website.

7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

This would happen 10000 times out of 10000.

Siddhis and powers are real. Just not as supernatural as people make them out to be. That said, Ralston almost got a fight with Sugar Ray Leonard back in the day and, for those that don't know anything about boxing whatsoever, that's one of the greatest boxers of all time and arguably the greatest of his division. He's for real. 

Edited by kieranperez