FoxFoxFox

Self-realization is Void-bliss. It's not I, I-Am, or I-I.

40 posts in this topic

@FoxFoxFox What is your understanding of Intelligence, Will, and Goodness? Not as relative things but as absolutes.

What is your experience of Infinity?

For example, are you able to look at an object like a pen and be conscious that it is infinitely deep?

What is your experience of time? Are you conscious that every moment is eternal?

Are you conscious of how you create your own body?

What is your consciousness of causation? Are you able to be conscious that every object, like a pen, has an infinite chain of causation leading to its current state?

Just curious which facets you've experienced and how they line up with stuff I've experienced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

Intelligence, will, and goodness are all really synonymous with God. God is the infinite source of all these things, and beings receive it to the limit of their ability. I believe the Hindus use the imagery of God cutting itself into infinite limbs to create the race of men. Well that something can be said about all things. Of course this is the language of mythology. The actual mechanics of God are wholly mysterious. This is because God does not operate in the same way as humans do when creating something. Absolute intelligence necessarily means absolute ability, and absolute ability literally means that God can create things through pure intention. Not only that, but absolute intelligence means that God can even create things without intending to do so, but at the same time it means God is incapable of unintentionally creating imperfection. God is so wholly above the concept of perfection, that it can create imperfect beings that are perfect in their imperfection. God is a paradox that is so intelligence that it wholly transcends the need to understand itself. 

God is the source of time, itself being wholly unaffected by it. 

God is so infinite that it CANNOT be the source point of creation, because creation cannot have a one source point, yet God is its own creations. God is the only thing that there is, but it is so wholly above the concept of existence that it does not need to exist.

Whatever we can think of with our limited human understanding, it is sourced from God, and is in essence only God. 

Above all else, God is eternally, and constantly spontaneous, because it operates without care for limits.

God is paradoxical by nature, as long as you are identified with the human vessel. All the absolute properties of God are immediately recognized and all the paradoxes are reconciled as soon as you step out of the "I-identification". There are identifying mechanisms you've picked up through force of habit. You can either be rid of them through self-inquiry or through overwhelming your nervous system with drugs, or shakti, or what have you. 

You asked me what are 'my' experiences of those things. "I" was the exact thing that bound it to the paradoxes of understanding them. "I" chose to shed the illusory bindings and allowed God to take over. 

Surrender, and free yourself from yourself.

As Rumi said, "Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." :)

Edited by FoxFoxFox

"Once you directly see something as false, you don't need to destroy it or get rid of it. The seeing of the false as false is all that is necessary. When you see that the water appearing at the end of the road ahead on a hot day is a mirage, the mirage itself continues to appear but you "know" instantly and spontaneously that there is no water in it. It is unreal even though it still appears to be there.  The same is true of the world and everyone who appears in it. It still looks real, but you know that it is Maya or illusion. Nothing was ever created. Everything is unborn, unoriginated, including these words that are being written. Nothing ever happened. The world was never created in the first place."

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei

Yes and no.

Well really the term God is itself ideation. IMO it's best to say that the Self has two facets, Void (limitless potential) and God (creative energy). But really they are one and the same, so the term God could be applicable to both if you want to use it that way.

36 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Well really the term God is itself ideation. IMO it's best to say that the Self has two facets, Void (limitless potential) and God (creative energy). But really they are one and the same, so the term God could be applicable to both if you want to use it that way.

I hate to nit pick, but don't cave in just because ppl here dont understand.

Nonduality means "not two", not one.

God IS the Self, but the Self is NOT God. Oneness does "not" mean sameness.

Brahman/Self/awareness is WITHOUT attributes and the fundamental background  (of even Isvara/God). Where Isvara/God is Brahman /Self/awareness WITH attributes.

Ok, carry on, lol

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1

Brahman/Self/awareness is WITHOUT attributes and the fundamental background  (of even Isvara/God). Where Isvara/God is Brahman /Self/awareness WITH attributes.

Couldn't say it better. 

24 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Anna1

Couldn't say it better. 

Glad we agree. ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@FoxFoxFox @Anna1

These maybe just words to me...

But still it's giving clarity...

Final question.. based on what anna1 said and you agreed with, the SELF is prior to and the most fundamental, the ultimate. That is what the word self is pointing to?

It is prior to God so to speak...

And that SELF being Pointed to... and That is what I (one who is aware) am.

got that right?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei

The word Self is indeed referring to your essential nature, prior to what you think about it.

Always seemed silly calling it Self when we identify as "I" and therefore "Selfs" / "Selves". Like, to completely new people...how confusing is that?

@thesmileyone Well Self with capital S as opposed to the little self, is the idea. It's not a wrong term because it really is you own Self, but I agree with you that it could cause some confusion.

@SoonHei :)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What is your understanding of Intelligence, Will, and Goodness? Not as relative things but as absolutes.

What is your experience of Infinity?

For example, are you able to look at an object like a pen and be conscious that it is infinitely deep?

What is your experience of time? Are you conscious that every moment is eternal?

Are you conscious of how you create your own body?

What is your consciousness of causation? Are you able to be conscious that every object, like a pen, has an infinite chain of causation leading to its current state?

@Leo Gura  Sorry , but this is all philosophy , pure mental masturbation and entertainment . Make a clear distintion between what is your purpose with all of that , the real purpose . 

Your question don't even make sense speaking in relative terms , even in absolute . ''eternal'' ? what ? eternal is a mind construct . ''you create your own body '' ? what does that mean ?? causation ? this is all duality , still mind , experience , this is not by faaaar enlightenment or Being or the Absolute . 

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@FoxFoxFox @Anna1

These maybe just words to me...

But still it's giving clarity...

Final question.. based on what anna1 said and you agreed with, the SELF is prior to and the most fundamental, the ultimate. That is what the word self is pointing to?

It is prior to God so to speak...

And that SELF being Pointed to... and That is what I (one who is aware) am.

got that right?

Yes, you are correct!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?