Preetom

The Way Leo Often Talks About God/Absolute

135 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I think that the chief problem with spirituality is its formal nature after some point.
You really have to master the process in which you attained the said clarity and integrate it to your everyday consciousness.
Leo is dependent on 5-MeO for now, but he will have to divert away from it at some point.

If his videos don't bring you any clarity and you can see through their fragmentation, I think that it's best to drop them.
Why won't you write down your own insights in a journal instead? It is helpful, however absurd it may sound to a person that does not believe in language. This way you could see through your own fragmentation (contradiction) and maybe attain final clarity?

There is a Zen saying that by no amount of polishing a brick, you will turn it into a mirror. Right?

I now mostly watch like a dozen selected videos from 2016-17 era. They were pure gold!

I haven't found most of the recent videos that Illuminating or helpful for learning experience. At this point Its safe to say that I can guess whats he is gonna say next most of the time lol.

But I guess this predicament shows my own limitation more. 

And regarding journaling, my inquiry these days have been more visceral, subtle ques and non-verbal level than on the thought level. Exploring the vague me-feelings in the body.The theory stuff have become so ingrained that it feels dry and boring. 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

The theory stuff have become so ingrained that it feels dry and boring. 

Go make your own theory man.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Go make your own theory man.

That sounds like the epitome of the path to devilry xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

That sounds like the epitome of the path to devilry xD

@Preetom Oh yeah, It's irresistible to resist. Right?
Who would have though that in order to become God, you also have to let the devil in?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

15 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Preetom Oh yeah, It's irresistible to resist. Right?
Who would have though that in order to become God, you also have to let the devil in?

The thing with theory or model is that it is never your 'own'. Its a hodge podge.

Steal from one guy thats call copying. Steal from 100 guys, thats called research/innovation.

Ego banking off of egos :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

38 minutes ago, Preetom said:

And regarding journaling, my inquiry these days have been more visceral, subtle ques and non-verbal level than on the thought level. Explotring the vague me-feelings in the body.The theory stuff have become so ingrained that it feels dry and boring. 

It can't be other way. Good job.

7 minutes ago, tedens said:

It can't be other way. Good job.

Good things end in death :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

19 hours ago, Preetom said:

The thing with theory or model is that it is never your 'own'. Its a hodge podge.

Steal from one guy thats call copying. Steal from 100 guys, thats called research/innovation.

Ego banking off of egos :D

Really? There's not even an ounce of originality in you?
If all you do is sit, that's just monkeying enlightened teachers and there is no person in there to become enlightened.

21 hours ago, Preetom said:

Every creation is that way. Have you looked at how living creatures evolve? They are all hodge-podges of past creatures. No creature is ever created out of thin air in one step. Nor is any vehicle or human gadget or invention. They all require gradual refinement and evolutionary innovation. And yet, each creature still have original parts. You are not merely a combination of your mother and father, you are something new. Perhaps self-copying is core to the creation process? Now there's an interesting idea ;)

Don't be afraid of standing on the shoulders of giants. It cannot be otherwise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

are you sure? 

maybe better to not put too much weight into that... not everything is worth copying. depends on what you want to copy of yourself.

Edited by now is forever

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

are you sure? 

maybe better to not put too much weight into that...

Holy hell xD 

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

Really? There's not even an ounce of originality in you?
If all you do is sit, that's just monkeying enlightened teachers and there is no person in there to become enlightened.

'I' am only cluster of 2nd hand knowledge and derivatives 9_9

But as Leo says there is no other way as God is one

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Preetom

@tsuki

There is a person that gets washed and fades into nothing tough

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Preetom said:

There is a person that gets washed and fades into nothing tough

What is that person made of? What does this person hinge upon?
Like really, contemplate that. Write this stuff. This is your enlightenment theory.
It's not enough to believe that there is no person.

Sometimes a theory is a record of lies to be disposed. A record you need to write to see through yourself.
If there is no single thing that this person contributes to the totality, then what does it even mean to be a person?
And don't make the mistake Leo makes. You do not contribute that theory to the world. That theory is garbage from the start.
Write that on a piece of paper and burn it down once you're done.