Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

Reality is not mechanical and matter and the brain is an illusion

22 posts in this topic

With illusion I mean something that isn't what it appears to be. Science is all about the brain and matter and how things works mechanical. Nothing in reality actually works mechanical, it's all done by energy. I literally saw that under my physosis or if you are more awake it was my spiritual awakening.

The brain is also an illusion because under my spiritual awakening which happened about 5 years ago I saw that the brain is energy. I could feel it move through my brain, my brain became energy sometimes and sometimes energy would go out from an object or human being and directly to my entire head and brain. 

It has even been proven scientifically that all matter including the brain is actually energy. It was proven by Albert Einstein himself and later confirmed as a fact. 

So why do so many scientists still believe in materialism? I don't understand and have no idea.

Anyone?

One of the indomitable law is manifestation looks like everything the Self is NOT.

No appearance that ever popped out shines as it's Reality.  No no no..it must have to appear as something opposed to Reality.

But it sure affirms and re-affirms to itself that it's appearance is Reality. Such a vicious and circular loop

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Highest said:

So why do so many scientists still believe in materialism? I don't understand and have no idea.

So you can keep believing in scientists. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Highest said:

With illusion I mean something that isn't what it appears to be. Science is all about the brain and matter and how things works mechanical. Nothing in reality actually works mechanical, it's all done by energy. I literally saw that under my physosis or if you are more awake it was my spiritual awakening.

The brain is also an illusion because under my spiritual awakening which happened about 5 years ago I saw that the brain is energy. I could feel it move through my brain, my brain became energy sometimes and sometimes energy would go out from an object or human being and directly to my entire head and brain. 

It has even been proven scientifically that all matter including the brain is actually energy. It was proven by Albert Einstein himself and later confirmed as a fact. 

Anyone?

You are enlightened let say. So why are you asking what ants believes let say?

Edited by tedens

@tedens Maybe I shouldn't have asked then. It's just so strange. The correct answer is probably what Nahm gave. But it does not not matter, I do not believe in scientists or science in general anyway.

Edited by Highest

1 hour ago, Highest said:

@tedens Maybe I shouldn't have asked then. It's just so strange. The correct answer is probably what Nahm gave. But it does not not matter, I do not believe in scientists or science in general anyway.

Every time you eat food, drive a car, turn on running water, or post in an online non-duality forum you believe in science.

You may not believe in the metaphysical assumptions of science, but you believe in its ability to create and direct changes in reality. Science is the study of reality on a relative level, which your mind is  interacting with every single day. 

12 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Every time you eat food, drive a car, turn on running water, or post in an online non-duality forum you believe in science.

You may not believe in the metaphysical assumptions of science, but you believe in its ability to create and direct changes in reality. Science is the study of reality on a relative level, which your mind is  interacting with every single day. 

Yes, it has done great things for humanity. I agree with that. 

31 minutes ago, Highest said:

Yes, it has done great things for humanity. I agree with that. 

Do you believe there is a “humanity”? 

Do you believe there are separate, physical beings?

Do you believe there are “objects”?

Do you believe there is “energy”?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm No to the 3 first questions. Yes to last question because I literally saw it. It's not easy to explain what energy is or how it looks like, but it is real. You must see it in order to know what it is and how it looks like. 

5 hours ago, Highest said:

Many scientists fundamentally agree its all energy, but you can't deny the fact that the materialist paradigm works to some degree. Look how far it has gotten us and its potential still hasn't been fully unlocked.

Thats why they believe in it. Because it works! Yes, reality is much deeper than the materialism we perceive, but do appreciate the functionality of this paradigm.

Being nondual doesn't mean ditching materialism. It means gaining a new lens to look through, to understand where materialism can't go.

It is amazing that a model based on our perceivable reality works how it does.

@Nahm A lot of it looked like the lightning from the sky. It came in different colours, mostly yellow and blue. But again you must see it yourself to know that it is real and how it looks like. 

@Shadowraix True ?

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest I can never see the Truth. 

No, you just can't see energy and how it looks like just like most people. I cannot anymore either, this was years ago and because I was on psychoses aka spiritual awakening I could see what we normally cannot see. 

If you look deeper into thae axioms of materialism it all falls apart.

- Matter doesnt exist there are only probability fields.

- No system can provide prove for its own validity, hence truth is always bigger than prove .

- Conciousnes isnt material or a product of matter hence materialism and its conceptions of matter ocur in conciousness ther woud be no matter without an embodied concious beeing, because there is noone that can destinguish the relative from the absolute. 

- There is no such thing as objectivity except the absolute.

I think of materialism as an usefull approximation of the realative constant elements of the universe, which we can observe with our senses and instruments, compared to us humans.

But most Scientists aren't aware of these "facts" or dismis them, the reasons for this are numerous.

- The need to know or to have an explaination is for them more important than truth or genuine not knowing

- to much attachment to ideas and concepts

- dismisal of mysticism, spirituality and transpersonal experiences

- lack of awareness

- dissmisal of subjectivity togther with the belive in the illusion of objectivity (which is actually collective subjectivity)

.and many more

In these Videos Leo deconstructs materialism very nicely from 3 different angels if you are more interested in this, I recomend you the work of Stanislav Grof and Ruper Shelldrake

Edited by Alex

@Alex tnx bro ? I have watched all those videos but I will check out Stanislav Grof and Ruper Shelldrake ?

What do you believe in?  Seems like you just traded in one paradigm for another one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What do you believe in?  Seems like you just traded in one paradigm for another one.

I believe in my direct experience and That which I am. 

4 minutes ago, Highest said:

I believe in my direct experience and That which I am. 

Yeah I know, you told me already.  

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah I know, you told me already.  

Yup. What do you mean when you said it seems like I just traded in one paradigm for another one?