CelticQueen17

Life is lonely, sad & full of suffering

11 posts in this topic

I am having a day where I literally feel as though I may have been let down by every partner ( family-friends-lovers-coworkers) that I have ever had. 

Does anyone relate to this simple statement?? 

And that feeling is ok. Accept it. Be aware of it. Awareness of the body is showing love to the body. Life is a lot of things. But when you accept and become content with all of those things you can learn to appreciate and enjoy every bit of what it offers. 

@CelticQueen17 Times when I've felt similarly, sure. It's one of the worse feelings in my experience. Of course, it comes from our own expectations placed on others. In order to be let down, you have to expect something of a person. Consider what those things are, that you've been let down on. Other people are who they are, as long as we don't think they should do x, y, z, we won't be let down. Life may still be full of loneliness sadness and suffering in other ways, but it's a good step.

Edited by Markus

Every day.

But it's the sort of thing that will only slowly destroy all the joy in life, if you let it.  Life's too precious to let it be spoilt by the inadequacies and stupidity of other people. Give yourself space to be sad today, but smile tomorrow.

All stories and explanations are false.

Regarding your title thats not life thats projection of your mind giving meaning to the circumstances...what do you mean let down by every partner?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

19 hours ago, CelticQueen17 said:

I am having a day where I literally feel as though I may have been let down by every partner ( family-friends-lovers-coworkers) that I have ever had. 

They didn’t meet your expectations. Let go of those, accept them, and you, exactly how you are. 

This is the cornerstone of separatism, the belief that happiness will ever come from another person, or an object. 

The sooner you realize it won’t, the better. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 7.3.2019 at 4:42 AM, CelticQueen17 said:

Yes, I can relate. Life is lonely and sad.

Only me, Im all alone :(

In order to appreciate joy, you have to experience sadness. In order to be able to cry, you would have to know what happiness feels like. Life is a roller coaster of emotional ups and downs. These are natural cycles in everybody's lifes and emotions are what differentiates living from existing. 

All the words such as: sad, happy, afraid, nervous, tense..etc are just projection of human mind to judge individual stages of the emotional cycle but in the essence all of this is just different chemical signalling. None of it is bad or good and by acknowledging whatever you feel without sticking a label on it, you will come to appreciate your body for sending you these signals. 

Thank your intuition for its willingness to communicate with you in this way. Learn to embrace the emotion, feel it with your entire body and then let it go so that new emotions can appear. Never run away from your emotion, never try to hide them, cover them with physical stimulation or enhancing substance and you will be able to enjoy everything this short but plentiful live on this planet has to offer. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Life is loneliness, but not sad :) Sad are the dormant. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 08.03.2019 at 1:25 AM, Nahm said:

They didn’t meet your expectations. Let go of those, accept them, and you, exactly how you are. 

@Nahm

Yes, just yes.
Be yourself the main pillar on your life.
If other people are your crutches, well, good luck! When you lose the majority of them, especially in a very short window of time, you go full speed in a wall. Even if you survive, this will separate your life in before/after with a very bold line.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)