Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

You (God) can attain the best of both worlds (the dual and non-dual)

48 posts in this topic

I (God) can attain the best of both worlds, be fully immersed in both states of consciousness. That’s my experience, that’s what I do because I can. And you can too but not after a lot of consciousness work, I’m speaking of years. will tell you how I became conscious of this. It took me at least 4 years. Self-inqury, self-contemplation. Several non-dual experiences and awakenings. One day I became conscious that I am the One who is All. Then I became more and more conscious and aware, less and less seperation between ‘’me’’ and the non-dual one. Now I’m conscious that I am God only and completely, there is no me as a separate entity or me as a human being.

This lost a lot of my fear. And the non-dual state became so strong and obvious that I could shift to the dual state and return to the non-dual state whenever I wanted and less in a second. 

Do you think the ego is saying this. That is not my intention. I write directly and honestly, if you don’t like it or think it’s my ego than that is your mistaken mind. And I don’t care about what your mind thinks, zero fuck given.

Just become conscious and you will understand me and realize that you as God can attain the best of both worlds.

@Joseph Maynor Everything. Yourself. Fully conscious of God and fully flawless and immersed in the world. That is what you will attain, but it takes time to realize that you can attain this. However it takes, I think, longer time to attain this. Fear must die.

13 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Joseph Maynor Everything. Yourself. Fully conscious of God and fully flawless and immersed in the world. That is what you will attain, but it takes time to realize that you can attain this. However it takes, I think, longer time to attain this. Fear must die.

You're gonna attain this?  So, you're striving to attain this.  That's what you think Enlightenment work is; namely --  eventually you will reach this goal you've set in the future for yourself?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Highest if everything goes well, a few weeks from now you will look back and notice the arrogant tone.

yes, everything is god itself, alive and shit. bla bla bla. you can't be anything else. you can't become anything else. Truth is eternal.

what we can do is align ourselves and feel respect and humility towards existence. if you can't feel humility in the bottom of your heart, you can be pretty damn sure that you're just mental masturbating.

i don't like nor dislike what you say. i've been there. i've done that. and once you notice it, it will stink. xD

also, what the fudge are those two worlds? as far as i'm concerned, i only experience ONE.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

It sounds like are trying to prove something and you have a lot of anger inside.  

@Highest My sense is you’ve had some direct experience with nonduality and are at an immature developmental stage with it.

@Joseph Maynor No, that’s not what I think it is. I have already done consciousness work for years, which is why I now can do anything I vision and imagine. Maybe you can’t, but that’s my actual experience.

@ajasatya It will not stink for me, I know and are aware of it.

@SerpaeTetra That’s your distorted mind and perceptions. I have no anger inside whatsoever

@Serotoninluv No, you are mistaken. That is not my direct experience.

@Serotoninluv Why can’t I be conscious of God and that I am It, and at the same time live fully in the dual world? I don’t know about you or others, but it works for me and it makes me feel complete.

34 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Joseph Maynor No, that’s not what I think it is. I have already done consciousness work for years, which is why I now can do anything I vision and imagine. Maybe you can’t, but that’s my actual experience.

@ajasatya

@SerpaeTetra

@Serotoninluv

Stop talking shit, can you stop the war in my country?

You're just saying what you're saying because your life is going your way (ego), remember when you were a little child, and think about the future when you become weak and ill, maybe that'll humble you down.

Get real!

53 minutes ago, Highest said:

I now can do anything I vision and imagine. 

Is this true?

@Joseph Maynor Yes, but what I vision and imagine is something that can be done. Not for most people, but I can do it if I wish because I am conscious of the most obvious: I am God.

@Highest Who is this "I" that can do anything they "vision and imagine"?

The true self is all of reality. What makes you think that the contents of reality will fall in accordance to the ego's desires? The ego is simply a subset of the true self. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Highest

Stop lying, you can't even show your real image! You're hiding behind a fake name with no profile picture. I see fear lying deeply within you.

Get real!

Edited by Truth Addict

@lmfao The true Self or God is indeed all of reality, but that is not your current experience. Your current experience is that of a finite individual which is God.

1 minute ago, Highest said:

@Truth Addict Lying? Hahahaha

Why have a pic, is this face??

How does it serve you to cling to the belief that you are God?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Highest

11 minutes ago, Highest said:

@lmfao The true Self or God is indeed all of reality, but that is not your current experience. Your current experience is that of a finite individual which is God.

I don't feel like you've addressed my questions fully. What do you mean when you say you can do anything you "vision and imagine"? As far as the true self goes, reality is perfect. So you're referring to the ego getting what it wants right? 

Are you saying that an increase in consciousness leads to the ego getting whatever it wants? You wrote:

23 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Joseph Maynor Yes, but what I vision and imagine is something that can be done. Not for most people, but I can do it if I wish because I am conscious of the most obvious: I am God.

What is "something that can be done" supposed to mean? Things that are within the laws of physics? Why are these things that you can do not possible for most people? Do they involve supernatural/psychic powers?

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Highest All that exist with in god is not god ? ego is not real and so how it can be god? Body is not god as its going to die some day. Mind(thoughts) are not god as it keep changing. So self alone is god. Rest all created are not god.