Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Ok has anyone on here become awakened

28 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Tony 845 There is no one to become awakened. That realization is what awakening is.

That is the old dirty trick of Spirituallity. Wich is false. The human being as a whole awakens.

The dormant will never understand this, they will always come with science, phylosophy, epistemology and rationale on top. :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 2/23/2019 at 1:27 PM, Moment said:

@Shiva interesting, sounds like you are on the right track! Was it with psychedelics? 

@Tony 845 I had my sober awakening 4 years ago, it was life changing. fall asleep again after a few minutes. I dont think my nervous sytem was ready to embody it. I had no prior spiritual practice. Been asleep ever since :)

@Moment holy fuck

On 23/02/2019 at 1:59 PM, Hellspeed said:

In the presence of an awakened human, one will start to awaken and heal etc. So in other words, this is how one can say about someone yes or no. 

some will endure the pain, some will die though.

@Aeris don't scare them :D they need to pay first

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 24/02/2019 at 1:20 AM, Markus said:

I do not consider myself enlightened, it makes more sense to me to reserve that term for the burning of all karma, the end of all craving. I am in an abiding non-dual state with plenty of issues to resolve. I'm not even at a point of having the mind quiet from surface level thoughts, let alone subconscious churning on deeper levels.

Good to hear, (well you know what I mean) because I am also in an abiding non dual state, still with issues, thoughts (not much anymore though, and higher thought quality ie the negative thoughts are pretty much gone) I thought I might be stuck in the high 500's but then I realise Ramaji might not be correct at all anyway. He references the synchronicity between 500's and 700's so it is not clear where one can be on the scale.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:54 AM, cetus56 said:

@Tony 845 There is no one to become awakened. That realization is what awakening is.

Amen.

2w7496.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them