Marinus

I struggle with day game

25 posts in this topic

@Marinus I have 2 words of advice which I think will boost your journey. They are not specific "tricks", but rather general guidelines:

1. Apply the principle of deliberate practice: Always immerse yourself in situations which are just enough challenging. Focus on improving consistently and incrementally. If it's too much for you to start being physical with the girl, then that's not your next stepping stone. Though, if it's something you've already done hundreds of times and you can effortlessly do it (e.g. saying "Hi!") and you aren't doing anything more, then you ain't making progress.
  2. Approach this whole process as understanding the realm of human social interaction: Don't treat girls like simple machines which do certain things when you push certain buttons. Human social (and sexual) interaction is a rich, dynamic, and complex process. What you will talk about and do will highly depend on the context (the place, the situation, the psychology of the girl, her clothes, etc.). Treat this like learning and mastering a whole field of life, just like you would when studying and mastering, for example, a certain sport. Also know that you are not starting from ground zero. Your whole life you've been interacting with people, even if to a lesser degree compared to others. You can use this past experience, if you haven't been already.

Being introverted-oriented myself, these principles have helped me a lot. Keep up the good work! I wish you development and progress. :)

@Freakrik You can still enjoy life. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

" I try to be attractive."
there is no try. seriously
you're or you aren't
it's about being - you take right actions and you become attractive
it's a process not an event

Today I met guys from an RSD community on the streets. One dude I saw days earlier and I suspected him from doing pick-up. I saw it again and I approached him. He and his friend invited me into their RSD community of at least 15 people.

''Forgive yourself if you need to'