Aakash

being aware of being aware

38 posts in this topic

@cetus56 love that image :)

also. being aware of being aware or being aware of awareness - all duality MUST and automatically collapses by default. 

in basic raw terms - one is always simply just aware of WHAT IS

now one can create many distinctions and abstract from WHAT IS and try to define it... 

like taking a still picture and pointing to the various distinctions within it.

but prior to that, there is just the picture AS ONE, with ALL already in it - ONE PICTURE

the abstraction of that is also one this frame of stillness which holds picture after picture, all as a single undivided movement.

confusion, ego, trying to get it - all are part of that whole but cloud it... 

the experience of an ego by default can only exist when there is duality

i knowing this via mind is a good measure but direct seeing of this (which cannot be talked about) brings it home, truly.

any day now... :P

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

20 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

2KIA.gif

Are you trying to communicate that nothing really die ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Are you trying to communicate that nothing really die ?

Do the bubbles ever have any existance of their own seperate from their source? They appear to come and go but is that an illusion?

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Do the bubbles ever have any existance of their own seperate from their source? They appear to come and go but is that an illusion?

I read this a hundred times, it doesn't help when you really feel you're gonna die xD

Ty for helping though :) 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin so your perfecting letting go, letting go of what exactly! 

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

I read this a hundred times, it doesn't help when you really feel you're gonna die

No that was the ocean and the waves thing you heard 100 times before. We're talking Pepsi and bubbles here. Kicking it up a notch! Oh, sorry Leo- that's Coke. Dude, I'm 62 years old and a lot closer to my death then I am to my birth.xD

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

No that was the ocean and the waves thing you heard 100 times before. We're talking Pepsi and bubbles here. Kicking it up a notch! Oh, sorry Leo- that's Coke. Dude, I'm 62 years old and a lot closer to my death then I am to my birth.xD

xD xD xD 

Please don't kill me :/

God is love

And God in them

@Shin  It's all a natural transitional growth. Have you ever heard anyone complain about being dead?

19 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Shin  It's all a natural transitional growth. Have you ever heard anyone complain about being dead?

Well at least I'm not worrying about you dying, you seem to be cool af about it xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

Well at least I'm not worrying about you dying, you seem to be cool af about it xD 

Can you imagine expanding into everthing as pure awareness? It's gonna be a rush for sure.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Can you imagine expanding into everthing as pure awareness? It's gonna be a rush for sure.

Maybe I'll tell you about it real soon 9_9

God is love

And God in them

@cetus56 i'm with you man, i actually don't fear my death at all anymore, i want to find a way to say to my parents, if i die ill be happy af i get to join the infinite and its not a bad thing, don't feel sorry in suffering, feel more joyful about it. but i don't think they'd get it. 

@Aakash No they probally wouldn't understand but I hear what your saying.

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

Maybe I'll tell you about it real soon 9_9

@Shin Don't take too long now.xD

Just to add a note: What i said about expanding into everything. That's a small picture. It's much, much more. It's expanding into the infinite potential of every possability.  Shit that's not even manifest but it's potential exists. So what if it exists in form or not. Does an architect need to build every one of his designs for it to be valid? Now imagine being infinite blueprints.

@Aakash Those are some nice insights and beautiful poetry. It's all facets of the one diamond. Be aware of the mind's tendency to try and *own* insights. It can lead to attachment and identification.

Insights are free to roam. Like pollen grains in the wind.

If I'm aware of a thought as it emerges and fades away, and thoughts are just awareness taking a form... then am I aware of my awareness?

yes you are aware of your awareness but thats not the deepest you are awareness yourself, how you get a connection to that is beyond my understanding @BIggleswerth

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

how you get a connection to that is beyond my understandi

From the standpoint of being aware the connection is never not in tact. 

But from the place of subject/object division there appears to be this disconnect. 

Being overly fascinated with the objects of experience in reaction to the subjects likes and dislikes, bias-prejudices, resistance to what-is. Psychological movement towards the object. Seeing with the word which is born of the past-memory(time). 

When we see with the word, concept, image, and interpret that image and judge that image in accordance to our personal psychological preference, we feed this cycle of subject/object duality. 

Being limited to this subject/object duality, seeing with the veil of time is simply distracting us from our essence. 

Edited by Jack River