tecladocasio

What is God ? Very confusing video

79 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

@Aaron p I just think you are overcomplicating things , and don't tell me what to do . You guys like this word-game , that's very different from enlightenment . I just shared my opinion about what Leo is doing . And I think that's what you are doing , if you feel sad about me talking about your guru  , you have a long way to go .

@tecladocasio bro...what part of "don't believe a word I say" do you not get? 

DONT believe me. And I'm not being spiritual or figurative. I mean, literally do not assume anything I'm saying is true. 

Edited by Aaron p

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like the title said, "for smart people" ;)

It doesn't have to do with IQ. People who are the kind of "smart" stated in the title, the first think they get even before watching the video is why the word 'smart' is in the title. 

@Charlotte @Aaron p  I really like that you guys always assume that I need to see for my self , or that I am the ignorant , and just spit some sort of tip or teaching as if I asked . That's nice hahahah

Edited by tecladocasio

6 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Charlotte @Aaron p  I really like that you guys always assume that I need to see for my self , or that I am the ignorant , and just spit some sort of tip or teaching as if I asked . That's nice

The fact that you are defending yourself kinda makes it hard to believe you achieved any serious level of consciousness.

You just wouldn't have time for this crap if that was the case.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

You just wouldn't have time for this crap if that was the case.

And just to make sure , what do you think some ''high level conciousness'' person do ? 

Talk with aliens  ? Walk on water ? Do Astral Projetions all day ? Save the Planet ?

Edited by Ethan_05

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious

34 minutes ago, Ethan_05 said:

We need to embrace all living beings instead of putting other human who are just like us down for believing something else which they didn't even have control over the circumstances they were being born into. To blame others for their action and not actually understand where they're coming is not how you progress in life.

when did he do that? spiral dynamics integrates all perspectives - it’s about accepting all religions and beliefs even his. or did you think that would not be included? and what if he would pray to the devil - would you accept that?

are you maybe talking to yourself?

i guess he would be open to proove him wrong...

Edited by now is forever

@Charlotte Look at yourself , you can only sense something that you are feeling yourself , maybe the defensiveness that you ''sense'' in me is just yours . That's the real problem , I just shared my opinion , and you guys start to assume all sort of bullshit . If is impossible to make some critics to your All-powerful master , just be honest that that is not enlightenment you want really 

@tecladocasio he didn’t accept himself. that’s why he deleted- because he realized. i hope that’s the cause - didn’t push him to delete.

i’m accepting that there are people who can’t accept an all including religion, too. you try to bring the discussion to an inflection point :D

god must die - godot 

god is dead ? 

hihi yes but who said he is not simultaneously alive...

Edited by now is forever

@Kensho The title should have been '' What is God? - A No Bullshit Explanation for Very Spiritually Deluded People ''