tecladocasio

What is God ? Very confusing video

79 posts in this topic

Just things that I wanna share , opinions of mine :

If scientists can't put God in a equation , why are you doing that ? You are trying to put God in a equation , with your language . The same way they try to put in a equation , you do the same , you do the same impossible as they . You seem to jugde all kinds of people for they behaviour , as ''finding God'' is the ultimate , but really , did you found God ? You can have a experience with psychedelics , but you are still attached with all this Ideas , and in your ''normal'' conciousness you still hold so many things .

And the other comment for your video in relation to something that you said :

Okay , we are not ''talking'' , ''I'' am not ''listening'' , that's not ''words'' , and , as you said : that's not what's happening here . But wait a minute , why are you saying that ''God is happening''? You are still conceptualizing , the same way that you were in the first place , but now you are just trapped in the ''God is happening'' concept ... This is still identity 

Just to make it clear , I'm just trying to clarify this , poiting that maybe you are going off track , and all this ''mind fuck'' is really not the ultimate truths . If you guys could respond on that , thanks .

Edited by tecladocasio

Probably one of the main differences is scientists often don't distinguish concept vs actuality while the concepts Leo uses aren't meant to represent God but to act as a pointer for you to find it in direct experience.

I've yet to watch the video though.

17 minutes ago, purerogue said:

So how should he have approached this topic?

@purerogue He can approach the topic in anyway he wants , i'm not saying he is forbiden . But the absurd of other is the as his . And maybe he is overcomplicating things 

@Shadowraix

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

scientists often don't distinguish concept vs actuality

That's the problem , how you know they don't , maybe some do , math has the same potencial explaining God as any other form of language ,i think

Just now, tecladocasio said:

@purerogue He can approach the topic in anyway he wants , i'm not saying he is forbiden . But the absurd of other is the as his . And maybe he is overcomplicating things 

Well there are only 2  options, not talk about it at all, at least not in videos and leave it for more advanced circles, or try to give some very limited explanations , as language is limited.

@Sockrattes  Yes  ,I feel you and agree . The content of his videos are really all the same . My point with this topic is : maybe there is more to do , becoming fully enlightened is a want that nobodys wants , and is easily to feel trapped in this racionalitazions , conceptualization about the useless of conceptualizations , all this mental masturbation and word game , or you want enlightenment or you want to know some experiences that you have , there still a craving happening .

17 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

I didn't want to write this text because it's not in my nature to belittle someone or something. But it's about time that somebody expresses serious and valid criticism of this nonsense, because currently I see in the forum only sycophancy. And I see that easily influenceable young people feel strongly attracted by Leo's contents and almost unconditionally accept him as a role model. That's dangerous and that's why I have to give it some air.

The title of the video already announces what will happen in the video. Self-explained "overbrain" looks down on everything and everyone and explains to him the world (and God). He builds up a lot of cardboard dummys, who he can then attack with pseudo arguments. He assumes that God-fearing people are superstitious and rationalists are too stupid. Everyone is, of course, equally incapable of understanding what he has understood. He assumes the "superstitious" to believe in a grey old man in heaven and that rationalists can only attack that one. He manages to stretch a video with content from 15 minutes to 2.5 hours and to lead the same platitudes over and over again just to distract from the fact that he hasn't had anything new to say for months. All this would be funny if it wasn't just extremely sad. What he believes is that all religions are equally wrong if they do not conform to his ideas and experiences. At the same time he tells that God and existence are infinite, but completely overlooks the fact that infinity also implies that there can be infinitely many ways to God-realization. Leo has been blatantly weakening for quite some time, but this video was his coffin nail. To show so much arrogance and so much ignorance isn't funny anymore.
From now on, it's no longer just a guess, but a sheer fact that he just wants to keep his business running, but has already said everything he has to say. That's why he has to produce this low-value-content permanently and always do exactly the things he accuses other people of. He attacks everyone he finds in the forum who tries to explain God with the statement "you can't understand", but now he makes a 2-part video about it himself in which he talks a lot but basically says nothing. Whenever he starts a sentence with "well Leo but" you can be sure that he is now again pulling some false counterargument, which absolutely nobody has made out of his nose to present his own point of view as especially thought through.
None of this has anything to do with God, but only with his ego, which he allegedly already killed with psychedelic drugs.

I don't know what it means to walk in your shoes. And I don't know what kind of problems he went through. Probably he himself is just a victim of his circumstances and tries to stay alive somehow. And that he is so successful (seems to be so) deserves my respect. But it is something completely different to disparage everything and everyone and to present oneself as the radiant and venerable figure. This is a very strong sign for a lack of empathy and a very strong indicator that he hasn't completely mastered the realization of God yet. Therefore, it would be better if he were to again make contents on other topics and rather leave spirituality to the monks and saints instead of giving dangerous tips ("take drugs") and values to innocent people, gullible people and young people.

If he just wanted to sustain his business, wouldn't it be smarter to do "how to get a lot of pussy" videos instead of videos about perception, cults etc?

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

more advanced circles

@purerogue  there is nothing ''advanced'' about enlightenment

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

If he just wanted to sustain his business, wouldn't it be smarter to do "how to get a lot of pussy" videos instead of videos about perception, cults etc?

@Esoteric  Is not about sustaining his business , but sustaing his identity , his ego

i guess the mentioning of god as not possible to be put in a concept or frame is due to the realization that people try to conceptualize it (me included). and the problem of that is that if we start to conceptualize it it runs through our fingers but still we want to get a hold on that what it is. it’s in some sense a demystification of what it is. i had the feeling that he tries to bring that to screen once and for all. 

i also must object to what @Sockrattes said - he clearly explicitly says at the end of the vid, that we should not trust in everything he says but research for ourselves - and he did that almost the hundredth time. 

i also think the last of the three parts was a little harsh sometimes.

@Nahm I'm writing , not thinking , and I don't know what you are talking about . Na moral 

2 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@purerogue  there is nothing ''advanced'' about enlightenment

Listen, there are people who need motivation, reason,  information, etc to get moving, just because you have hit some level after many years of practice  does not mean that you did not need same moving force at the beginning.

Enlightenment is just word  , if we are talking about practice then there is something  advanced about it.

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Listen, there are people who need motivation, reason,  information, etc to get moving

@purerogue Yes , I agree with you , but this also can be very tricky for the mind ( the ''advanced'' stuff ) .

Edited by tecladocasio

@tecladocasio nice - i have the same so what? because you can’t feel your thoughts they are not there - so you can put out everything you’re hands want?

@Sockrattes if he wouldn’t understand his own opinion could he transport his opinion? 

i think it’s easy to say he doesn’t take responsibility. as one of the main rules here is everyone should take responsibility for themselves - i mean where didn’t he take responsibility with the cult vids? i mean what is responsibility and who is responsible anyways? maybe our hands?