Moreira

"Subliminals" the most deluded community, its scary

13 posts in this topic

I found some youtube videos and channels where they claim that their tracks (music and subliminal messages) have real effect.

It "may" work on a subconscious level improing your psychology, It would have a little bit of common sense.

But they didnt stop here. They believe, and make videos, for changing the skull shape of your cheeks, chin, becoming handsome and atractive, CHANGING THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES (melanin remover they call), symmetrical face.

What scary me the most is that they have tons of likes, and comments of people self deluded thinking this is true while its scientifically impossible.

Its sounds like sci-fi. Did the producers of this tracks found some secret arcane book with the key subliminal words to alter our DNA and shape our body to the desired form and beauty?

The misinterpretation of the law of atraction has gone meta.

I wann know your opinion about the remote possibility that these tracks would work?

Some extreme examples down below:

Leo has mentioned listening to some subliminals, not these.

You can't prove that these are 100% false, but ofc you shouldn't trust the fact that these get EXTREME support from all sides, it could get a billion likes and it could still be fake.

I have seen a near infinity of people saying they got results from these, and that's what kept me using them (not one of these 3 specifically, I used other ones that change eye color) to find out if it's real or not. So far I am nearly sure my eyes are lighter than this summer, but correlation does not equal causation, it could be for a different reason.

These don't promise to work on magic, but simply sounds that change you like your environment changes you.

It's hard to believe so many people would make up false testimonies for this + the ones who made videos showing their results in before & after pictures, I think there's a chance they do work.

If they're fake, this is a GIGANTICALLY good example of cult dynamics.

2 hours ago, Moreira said:

I wann know your opinion about the remote possibility that these tracks would work?

I'm not saying that these videos are true. But I heard sadhguru say changing your DNA is possible. You can change your genetics, DNA, and everything that you want actually.

Sadhguru says if you go to his advanced programs the initiations are so strong that the face features change over 24h. And these programs are available for everyone who has gone deep enough into Isha.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

It would be absolutely amazing if these were real, you could change so much.

Edited by tenta

1 hour ago, tenta said:

Leo has mentioned listening to some subliminals, not these.

Not subliminals but binaural beats, which are very different.

I generally don't believe in subliminals, until proven otherwise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dont be so quick to judge and point fingers until u have tried them yourself. There are professional and highly advanced subliminals out there which do in fact produce results. But u wont find them on youtube and can expect to pay hundreds of $. 

3 hours ago, SaltyMeatballs said:

Dont be so quick to judge and point fingers until u have tried them yourself. There are professional and highly advanced subliminals out there which do in fact produce results. But u wont find them on youtube and can expect to pay hundreds of $. 

Ok, but which science studied subliminals? What kind of academic formation does have this professionals that elaborate these tracks? If they work why arent applied in psychology? 

I neved heard of that until I found these videos. Why the way the work is such a hermetic issue? What can I study "subliminality"?

I now and use some powerful subliminals that do work almost like a magic pill.

As far as i know, it is possible to change some physical traits like breasts or even penis size with the right subliminal. I don't know about changing bone structure or eye color but i wouldn't be even the least bit surprised if it were true.

Your judgment and ignorance can be a huge barrier to develop yourself. 

On 1/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, SaltyMeatballs said:

How? I haven't heard 100% sound explanations on how they work.

On 1/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, Recursoinominado said:

I now and use some powerful subliminals that do work almost like a magic pill.

As far as i know, it is possible to change some physical traits like breasts or even penis size with the right subliminal. I don't know about changing bone structure or eye color but i wouldn't be even the least bit surprised if it were true.

Your judgment and ignorance can be a huge barrier to develop yourself. 

I really hope so, I can virtually guarantee my eye is lighter than it was this summer, but not that it's thanks to the subliminals.

Idk about this way , but it is for sure possible to change allot of things about appearance,  I am not really sure of mechanic at play though. 

Edited by purerogue