George Fil

People are boring, not all of them but a large majority

60 posts in this topic

At first thanks all of you for taking time to respond, even if we disagree. You are the soul of this forum, send you my love.

@Truth Addict I was in Green state back in my country, participating in Social places, meditation groups and so on. However my job is full orange as a financial expert. Then I decided to go more yellow by moving to Netherlands and being involved with conscious entrepreneurship, and then it hit me...my expectations were shuttered. I believe in patience, it is i am afraid of this gap that grows bigger, i am really panicked that i can not relate with 85% of the people.

I wonder how can help humanity if I can not relate with the 85% of them?

Edited by George Fil

@Truth Addict  He is definitely not green-yellow.

@George Fil  With such little discipline, you would've died living in a cave. @Zizzero  has a point here, you look down on people. Just because a PUA says something doesn't mean, it is bullshit / you cannot interpret it in your own way, perspective makes a big difference. If there's something keeping you away from spiritual growth, it's your selfishness and lack of compassion. Connecting with other people isn't false, you are literally them :D Without a family, especially parents, nobody can live a completely sane life. You are just flat out lying to yourself. 

Try some pranayama, breath and be at peace. Then read this: 

26 minutes ago, George Fil said:

@Shin oh foolish, me wanting to experience deep relationships, when a solitude in a cave can give all that... and I say wanting not needing. I do not need them, but I enjoy the relationship with people that they have something to say. Since when connecting with other people is a false expectation? 

@Zizzero Lets pretend then, that they are interesting. Lets brainwash ourselves with these techniques, that their honey moon to Paris and their ugly kids, are worthy to talk about every day. Instead of acknowledging that all these people doing and saying the same things! I am not on my high horse, I  am not saying I am better than them, but I am different in my own way. Maybe for them my life is boring meditating and stuff.

1 minute ago, bejapuskas said:

@Truth Addict  He is definitely not green-yellow.

@George Fil  With such little discipline, you would've died living in a cave. @Zizzero  has a point here, you look down on people. Just because a PUA says something doesn't mean, it is bullshit / you cannot interpret it in your own way, perspective makes a big difference. If there's something keeping you away from spiritual growth, it's your selfishness and lack of compassion. Connecting with other people isn't false, you are literally them :D Without a family, especially parents, nobody can live a completely sane life. You are just flat out lying to yourself. 

Try some pranayama, breath and be at peace. Then read this: 

@bejapuskasYou expect me to take you seriously, when you make conclusions about me  from 2 paragraphs i wrote?

I guess your breath techniques did not save you from labeling and conclusion jumping, did they? :P 

@George Fil

Don't worry a bit. Take a look at Turquoise stage people, like Gandhi, Osho, and others. Inspiring, huh?

Keep working on raising your consciousness, questioning your judgements, accepting others, etc... You seem very kind-hearted to me.

@bejapuskas

I was just guessing, he definitely knows better.

Edited by Truth Addict

What your missing is nothing. Life is quite boring without it. It’s right there, beneath the judgements, and the thinking that something is needed, wanting to be understood, communication, suspicion of sabotage, “missing something”, and even falsities like “it is just what I believe”.  

Journal?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@George Fil people are not boring. they're just scared of going deeper and we have to respect that. that's why we notice ourselves in a spiritual path after some kind of accidental ego breakdown.

doing the first move consciously is something that cannot be conceived by the mind. people suffer until they've suffered enough and instead of bashing them for their vices, the best we can do is feel and show some compassion.

if you get to really really listen to people (and i'm not talking about a particular type or people... just people in general), they will tell you all sorts of peculiar and extremely interesting things about their lives. but you need to be an advanced listener to reach this point with ease.

unborn Truth

13 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@George Fil people are not boring. they're just scared of going deeper and we have to respect that. that's why we notice ourselves in a spiritual path after some kind of accidental ego breakdown.

doing the first move consciously is something that cannot be conceived by the mind. people suffer until they've suffered enough and instead of bashing them for their vices, the best we can do is feel and show some compassion.

if you get to really really listen to people (and i'm not talking about a particular type or people... just people in general), they will tell you all sorts of peculiar and extremely interesting things about their lives. but you need to be an advanced listener to reach this point with ease.

@ajasatya Of course compassion for their level, totally agree. Everyone plays a part in this world. However, understanding their situation does not make them interesting neither worthy of attention, their life is still shallow and egocentric.

12 minutes ago, George Fil said:

However, understanding their situation does not make them interesting neither worthy of attention, their life is still shallow and egocentric.

when you talk like this you sound shallow and egocentric to me.

unborn Truth

24 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

when you talk like this you sound shallow and egocentric to me.

@ajasatya I am expressing myself politely and we have a conversation with other members about my views, that may be wrong and may be right. I am here to learn.

Acting like a ''forum guru'' judging so easily from two lines response, does not seem an act of an advanced being either.

@George Fil you talk about judgment and you call me "forum guru". very interesting, indeed.

i am not saying that you are a shallow and egocentric person. i am saying that you sound shallow and egocentric when you complain about the superficiality of others. those are very different things.

and it's not just you in particular. i have nothing against you. people do darken themselves when they start to throw out labels onto the world. why is that? because we, humans, can only talk about ourselves. so if i feel anger or any kind of anguish towards "people being materialistic", i am actually in conflict with the materialistic part of myself.

if you can't forgive the old you, you won't be able to understand and help those stuck on the same toxic patterns as you were. and all you'll be able to do is complain and feel isolated.

what the heck is an "advanced being", even? i am a human being, born from mother and father, built upon 26 years of deep ignorance and 4 years of some relief, who will die within 70~80 years. are you trying to become an "advanced being", whatever that means?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

21 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@George Fil you talk about judgment and you call me "forum guru". very interesting, indeed.

i am not saying that you are a shallow and egocentric person. i am saying that you sound shallow and egocentric when you complain about the superficiality of others. those are very different things.

if you can't forgive the old you, you won't be able to understand and help those stuck on the same toxic patterns as you were. and all you'll be able to do is complain and feel isolated.

what the heck is an "advanced being", even? i am a human being, born from mother and father, built upon 26 years of deep ignorance and 4 years of some relief, who will die within 70~80 years. are you trying to become an "advanced being", whatever that means?

@ajasatya Same here, I am not saying that you are a ''forum guru'' , I do not know you, I say that you act like it.

I was not a monk you know, i have done the same things, it is just that I have an actual interest of whats going on this world we live in and I am not interested in their egocentric agendas. For me life, is something more than that.

And how the ''not forgiven old me'' is related to other peoples, stories about their night outs and their boring trips to Paris?

For the record -> Advanced being = Consciously Developed Human Being

Edited by George Fil

@George Fil you want to know what advances you the most? Not having strong opinions on anything.

Everyone has a point, you want to be very open to (what might seem like but isn't) criticism.

Believe me on this, the most growth you'll ever get is through accepting criticism, even when you are completely sure that you are good and the critique is wrong, you don't want to miss an opportunity to grow, so double-check with yourself and doubt your certainty about your beliefs about yourself.

What other people are telling you here is reasonable, and even if they are wrong, it's always worth it to take another look. There's a room for growth for you in every new perspective you consider.

It's really their advice and criticism that got me where I am today. And I'm grateful for them.

Edited by Truth Addict

23 minutes ago, George Fil said:

And how the ''not forgiven old me'' is related to other peoples, stories about their night outs and their boring trips to Paris? 

I was not a monk you know, i have done the same things

what happened to you for you to realize that you were living a "boring life", as you call it today?

did you think of yourself as a boring person back then or were you just trying your best to be happy?

when i remember how i used to feel about life 5+ years ago, the first feeling that i remember is struggle. a LOT of struggle. i was trying to be happy and i didn't know how.

i can't say that i was boring because that feels like lack of respect towards the fact that i was suffering. and for this reason, i find it disrespectful calling people boring or using any depreciating term towards those who suffer on the materialistic paradigm.

that's why i'm pointing to the old version of you. investigate why you were the way you were and you'll understand others.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

22 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

what happened to you for you to realize that you were living a "boring life", as you call it today?

did you think of yourself as a boring person back then or were you just trying your best to be happy?

when i remember how i used to feel about life 5+ years ago, the first feeling that i remember is struggle. a LOT of struggle. i was trying to be happy and i didn't know how.

i can't say that i was boring because that feels like lack of respect towards the fact that i was suffering. and for this reason, i find it disrespectful calling people boring or using any depreciating term towards those who suffer on the materialistic paradigm.

that's why i'm pointing to the old version of you. investigate why you were the way you were and you'll understand others.

@ajasatya What happened to me was a massive trauma that woke me up for good, and from then I step up to self actualization. I am not saying people in a negative way boring and I am not suggesting I am the correct one.

I am saying they are boring as definition of not sparkling my interest, repetitive same stories all over again. Most of them say the same things over and over, they are so predictable that I have no interest in them, not that i disrespect them or saying to offend them.

I am writing here cause I want to LOVE them and CONNECT with them, but i cant. I tried the chacra of heart clearing, meditation daily of course, I am trying to pretend that i am interested sometimes just to have a hope with them, but does not work either.

Maybe I have to accept that I find them extremely predictable but not in negative meaning and let go, i do not know anymore...

Edited by George Fil

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

What your missing is nothing. Life is quite boring without it. It’s right there, beneath the judgements, and the thinking that something is needed, wanting to be understood, communication, suspicion of sabotage, “missing something”, and even falsities like “it is just what I believe”.  

Journal?

+1 

@George Filyour beliefs are getting in your way. You have a long exciting journey ahead for self exploration through others. The fact that you cannot find joy in the simple things life has to offer means you’re carrying the ‘me vs the world’ mindset, this will not get you closer to connection. 

Try taking new approaches like having 0 expectations and focus completely on the other person 

perhaps you too are quite boring to some people  

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@George Filyour beliefs are getting in your way. You have a long exciting journey ahead for self exploration through others. The fact that you cannot find joy in the simple things life has to offer means you’re carrying the ‘me vs the world’ mindset, this will not get you closer to connection. 

Try taking new approaches like having 0 expectations and focus completely on the other person 

perhaps you too are quite boring to some people  

@DrewNows Who said i do not find joy in the simple things? Careful with the conclusions. Just because i am not interested what soccermoms have to say in the work, does not mean I am disconnect from being.

As for the 0 expectations, I agree and I do not have expectations anymore, from my experience most people sleepwalking either way. 

@George Filokay sorry I’m defining human conversation as being part of the simple things. When we see through the noise of language there a deeper intimate connection to have...it’s hard to appreciate this, it takes a step back from our own identity 

maybe you have or haven’t awakened but it’s going to be a journey integrating yourself. 0 expectations and 0 judgement because you understand where other people are coming from...once this is realized and understood by the other they will open up and you may actually be able pursue expanding their perspective toward “your” interests. However in either case it’s joy you experience from the deeper connections we make that can NEVER BE BORING 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Yap, just sittin, talkin to God, bored. 

@Nahm I know right?I find them boring, by being blind to the ''magic" of their materialistic agenda.

If only i could tap into their godlike level conversations about Netflix and chill.

So much work to do, before i can even grasp, the significance of their sayings.