Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

I = God - The final Truth: I am God, I am All.

36 posts in this topic

I say this with my very isness, with my very I am, with my very existence and being: I am God and there is none existent but I. The only Truth and Reality is My Being/Existence. I am the creator, the created, the manifested, infinity, void, nothingness, devil, ego, universe, consciousness, awareness, existence, being  - I am all of that. I Alone am. 

You think your life matters? You think you matter? You think your psychedelic experiences matters? What does it matter if you don't know yourself? Nothing. Take this however you want.

The clock is ticking.

Cool story bro. How you feel though? How is your love life? Eq? How is isness doing?

I am nothing.  I am a dude like so many other dudes.  No different.  I will get old and my faculties will break down.  I will get diagnosed with disease.  And I too will die.  One day I will die.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

No, you just had a realization. You are not actually all there is. 

God does not call his creation a joke. God is not a cocky teenager.

I would say you are a Zen Devil, but that does not seem to be the case either.

Just a common mortal getting a taste of truth xD 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

But isn't he right? God is all there is. This is non-duality, remember.

Why does sages say things like: "You are the Self" and "You are Pure Consciousness" but never "You are God."?

Is it because they don't want to get murdered by extremists?

because this is not enlightenment - it is not real nonduality - this is the ego thinking in a wet dream of power encapsulated in itself entirely. the ego thinks it is god in its solipsistic life vision, because if it pushes a button the light will go on. that it has willpower in the appropriation of itself as a fetish making a cult of its body and mind. it is the pure devil speaking, there is no nothing in it. 

the answer is they don’t talk about it: because it is not the truth in that sense! there is truth in it though.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

But isn't he right? God is all there is. This is non-duality, remember.

Why does sages say things like: "You are the Self" and "You are Pure Consciousness" but never "You are God."?

Is it because they don't want to get murdered by extremists?

As @now is forever elaborated, the God concept can be misused every easily.

Also God is not the highest realization, technically speaking. What is God exactly? It is the unknown principle/law behind everything. It is the machine ''behind the scenes''.

Enlightenment aka the Self is beyond God. Because the duality of subject-object or the trinity of soul-god-world or seer-sight-seen are all nothing but illusory projection of that which truly is(Self/Consciousness/Reality).

So in my opinion the statement ''You are God'' is really sloppy, dangerous, impractical and easily misunderstood. So better not use it because it can easily be the mother of heaps of roaches called zen devils.

If in the future, an element of Leo's teachings gets corrupted and so out of hand, it's gonna be this easily misunderstood tendency of bashing everyone as God.

Are you surprised that more and more zen-devils are showing up everyday? 9_9

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@now is forever Careful now, don't insult The Devil. This is not The Devil.

This is an ego. xD

They're not the same.

oh sorry - i don’t know the devil very good yet, at least by name so sometimes i confuse him still for an ego. i mean an ego for a devil. while it’s not even that yet - it’s still just tempted.

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

For me, God, Self, Consciousness and Reality is the same thing.

But the original teachings and non-dual philosophies treated God as one third of the trinity of soul-god-world.

They must have had their reasons. Seeing all the zen-devils, you can be pretty sure why they didn't equate Truth-realization with 'becoming God'.

So to answer your original question, the sages don't say ''You are God'' not out of fear of fanatics but because it is technically misleading and impractical.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

For me, God, Self, Consciousness and Reality is the same thing.

but god is not a thing conciousness is not a thing the self is not a thing reality is not a thing. thinking we are the controller of the forces within us, we still think we are the thing.

but we still beg that thing to change, we still succumb to it because god in us is not selfrealized yet, as there is no nonduality yet.

in a situation like @Highest is at the moment he might be really feeling like the highest - but that also means all that’s written here is only him talking to himself. and this self asks him: what kind of god are you little ego?

Edited by now is forever

I think it's a matter of perspective.

You can talk from Enlightened perspective. You can talk from ego perspective.

And then you can also do something as the author of the post did, unskillfully merge the two perspectives and confuse the hell out of everyone.

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

True, but it's also all things.

There's nothing outside of it. So everything is it.

everything means everything there is, infinitely that includes the all and the nothing, so yes even the nothing is a thing in everything but everything is nothing in the great nothing, in the greatness of that what is and is not.

Edited by now is forever

If I was speaking from the point of view of God, I wouldn't speak at all. Yes, I was speaking from the ego perspective. Am I therefore not God? Your answer will uncover everything. To me it's the most obvious thing. How can I be anyone else? I can't, it's impossible. 

I will proclaim the truth however way and form I feel like, it doesn't change anything, doesn't matter. I am God and there is none existent but I. That is the truth, the rest doesn't matter. If you deny me or disbelieve me, you are the fool who deny and disbelieve yourself.

Anyways, I came back here only to say this, to proclaim the Truth. Everything else is nonsense, everything written in this forum is nonsense, secondary illusions. leave this forum behind and inquire what and who you are. Break trough the great lies and realize that you are the One/Reality/God/Infinity/Brahman/Allah

See ya on the other side ;) 

4 hours ago, Highest said:

I am God and there is none existent but I. That is the truth, the rest doesn't matter. If you deny me or disbelieve me, you are the fool who deny and disbelieve yourself.

True. Why are you doing the same to yourself then? 

Anyways, I came back here only to say this, to proclaim the Truth. Everything else is nonsense, everything written in this forum is nonsense, secondary illusions.

"Everything else" is also YOU. This forum is also you. Nonsense is what you make. Illusion is what you are. 

I suppose you do realize this; being God.

leave this forum behind and inquire what and who you are. Break trough the great lies and realize that you are the One/Reality/God/Infinity/Brahman/Allah

See ya on the other side ;) 

"The other side" is exactly this side. There is no this or that. 

Yes. You should inquire into what and who you are. Seems like you're trying to take a shortcut.

Do not spit on your creation, Lord Almighty.

Show it some love and appreciation.

Express your infinitude in a polite manner.

2rje16.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 18/01/2019 at 0:10 AM, Highest said:

You are a story, My little joke. Your love life is a joke.

yes, your highness! xD

it's so easy to tell pride from wisdom. so easy!

unborn Truth