The Don

I suffer from HSV1 (Oral Herpes)

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

According to the Washington Post:

You probably have herpes, but that's really okay. According to a recent report by the World Health Organization, 2 out of 3 people under the age of 50 have Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1), more commonly known as oral herpes. That's a staggering 3.7 billion people with a (currently) incurable virus.

It's so frustrating knowing that I have this virus.

I can't stop thinking about it.

How do you feel about this?

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don true...once dormant in trigeminal nerve, Herpes never goes away but we all also have candida, we all have tiny tumours growing in our bodies all the time, we have so many dormant viruses and bacteria just waiting to unleash hell that it would make your head spin buddy :D 

BUT....they are all held in quarantine by your immune system, constantly under surveillance of wandering macrophages, T-Cells, B-Cells, NK Cells etc...your personal army ready to die for you at any second. 

So do your best to support your immunity. 70% if it resides in your colon so treat the little buggers well and you won't have a problem with Herpes breakouts or any of other nasties. Dont drink dont smoke, eat a lot of fibre and wholefoods especially fruits, take cold showers every once in a while, stay hydrated, keep active and minimise the stress. The immune system can handle incredible amount of pathogens before you see first symptoms. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 1/12/2019 at 4:23 PM, The Don said:

It's just another organism on this vast Universe trying to survive just like you and me-you have over 500 different bacteria living in your mouth right now. Take care of the vehicle (body) that was issued to you as best you can and you shouldn't have problems. ie: Diet, Rest, Movement, etc. 

Thank you guys.

I really appreciate your help. :)

Me on the road less traveled.

Isn't oral herpes once-a-year thing?

At least for me it comes once a year around winter time, and is visible for like 2-3 weeks.

Though I did find a way to delay the herpes. In its early stage, as the first blister comes up, pop it and apply some rubbing alcohol on it. For me, the herpes disappeared in 2 days but came later back after 2 weeks

Increasing Lysine containing foods while reducing Arginine containing foods when having a breakout has been proven to shorten the occurrence. 

Ideally ratio 3:1 L:A

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 1/12/2019 at 10:23 PM, The Don said:

Hello guys.

According to the Washington Post:

It's so frustrating knowing that I have this virus.

I can't stop thinking about it.

How I feel about it ... well, I feel really really sorry for YOU, nobody is going to have sex with you anymore and your life is going to end soon :D

fck,  start exercising, work on your mental health, improve your immune system (cold showers work too).

You can also find nice calm place where you close eyes and admit that you have it and it is for life (cry whenever is needed), imagine all consequences and accept them and realize that you can spend your whole life being negative about it and it would be just waste of your time.  

Edited by archi

HSV-1 is the least worry in my life.

it´s fucking nothing.

I recently started in new workplace and had terrbile flu which also brought herpes few places in my lips.

Nobody gave a fuck.

25% of people have genital herpes, so you are lucky if you only have one herpes :)

On 01/02/2019 at 4:21 PM, Richard Alpert said:

25% of people have genital herpes, so you are lucky if you only have one herpes

going 69 on your partner with a breakout on your lips is pretty shitty thing to do :D 

If you eat a plant based diet, that is your issue mainly. Because the body gets depleted of bacteria and anomaly arises in the gut and throat. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

older topic, reopened by spammer (banned & hidden) so I'm closing this @The Don pm me if you want to reopen it.