EternalForest

Most conscious way to deal with bullies?

11 posts in this topic

Wanted to get your opinions.

To me, it seems the best way is to just learn martial arts. Ignore verbal abuse, and if physical abuse begins, use self-defense techniques.

If you want to be more conscious than them you have to make them unconscious. Just kidding. I just ignore bullies until they physically attack me. And then I defend myself.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

I was at a concert, my daughter and her friend were complaining about bullies to an amazing man, who has decided he would teach them spiritually, whenever they are in need. He told them what I already know. What I have been doing myself with my bully, though it can be very, very, hard. I am glad my daughter is learning this young. The best way to respond to bullies is: to send them LOVE energetically (and sometimes verbally if it is safe to do so). No matter how toxic they behave outwardly, they are suffering inside. See the love enter you from the universe, feel it fill your heart, and then blast it out to them, genuinely & completely showering them in love (and maybe top yourself up too after the bullying).  

THE most conscious way of responding to bullies is with love and inclusion.

"When someone hits you in the face, you show them the other cheek." Something like that was said by Jesus :D

Wise words.

1 hour ago, Eric Tarpall said:

If you want to be more conscious than them you have to make them unconscious. 

Also this. 

:D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 hours ago, EternalForest said:

Wanted to get your opinions.

To me, it seems the best way is to just learn martial arts. Ignore verbal abuse, and if physical abuse begins, use self-defense techniques.

Learn martial arts. I used to be fearful when I was younger. I took MMA for 6 years and now am a blackbelt. Knowing you can take care of yourself completely changes how you carry yourself. Carry yourself differently and people treat you differently (including women).

17 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Bullies are great teachers. And you are theirs.

Indeed. Everything that arises in your life is a way and opportunity for you to become more aware and closer to liberation. Now this can be extremely hard to do, but it is amazing that it is like that. You can see for yourself that you get rewarded by seeing a teacher in everything.

Allow them to think they can get away with things, so it destroys their soul.