pluto

How to Decalcify Your Pituitary Gland & Pineal Gland/3rd Eye

23 posts in this topic

Its crucial to see through the matrix/illusion. Remember, we do not see reality with our eyes, we project it with our mind's eye. If our minds eye is calcified we only see a fraction of the whole projection thus our experience is very limited.

B R E A T H E

Quite the contrary @Gabriel Antonio It is mentioned in many texts that go back over 10 thousand years and throughout time. Most of these "new age" subjects are actually Lost/Ancient knowledge we were never taught about.

B R E A T H E

@Sahil Pandit Sure that's why i don't argue much anymore. Simply planting some seeds and reminding the others ;)

B R E A T H E

Awesome! I can have natural water, but organic food is too expensive.

I found coconut oil as an alternative to traditional toothpaste, but, what about the breath?

Is iodine supplement really necessary?

@brugluiz

Nascent Iodine is one of the best supplements i have ever used. I'd say it is and peppermint oil ;)

B R E A T H E

On 1/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, Gabriel Antonio said:

Sounds like New Age conspiracy theory... 

That's what I thought too when I first heard about it, but it's actually a real medically-studied phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification

I don't mean to give credence to the shaky new-age ideas around pineal calcification, just pointing out that pineal calcification is indeed a real phenomenon.

That video is so full of shit based on nothing except what sounds nice. But sometimes there are deeper truths buried under the piles, so I'm suspending disbelief to some extent.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Another interesting video i found :)

B R E A T H E

That Gaia video ^ was actually pretty good, stuck to the facts. There's no good reason to fluoridate the water directly, it's good enough to put it in the toothpaste. 

It should be noted that fluorine isn't the only cause of pineal calcification - deposits include calcium and phosophorous too - so eliminating fluoride from the water won't necessarily change anything wrt pineal calcification, despite the implications in this video. I don't know if there's been a comparative study looking at levels of pineal calcification in communities with fluoride treated water vs. non, so afaik we don't really know if the two are even correlated. 

Chlorine in the water is something people rarely talk about, but that seems like a concern to me since it's there precisely because it's toxic to life.

@outlandish Indeed. Fluoride is only one side of the story. Once you start cutting out most processed foods, additives, preservatives, calcium phosphate and other chemicals and toxins not just in food but the environment in which you surround yourself with on a daily basis ect... you eventually start to notice a different reality. The body/mind starts to activate and starts to feel more and more alive than ever before. Paired with a whole food healthy diet, active lifestyle and some form of spiritual practice everything can change for the better within a few months.

That's what i have noticed at-least by not just my own experience but observing others i have given this advice too or others in general living a similar lifestyle. They all eventually seem to "Get it" and eventually have one true understanding of the nature of existence in which i believe the calcification of the pineal gland plays one of the biggest roles in how you see and understand reality.

B R E A T H E

On 08/01/2019 at 3:54 PM, outlandish said:

That's what I thought too when I first heard about it, but it's actually a real medically-studied phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification

I don't mean to give credence to the shaky new-age ideas around pineal calcification, just pointing out that pineal calcification is indeed a real phenomenon.

That video is so full of shit based on nothing except what sounds nice. But sometimes there are deeper truths buried under the piles, so I'm suspending disbelief to some extent.

Interesting.

I didn’t see anything on the Wikipedia page mentioning fluoride as a factor for calcifying the pineal gland...

@Gabriel Antonio yes, I can't remember if there is any scientific validity to the fluoride thing, or if that part of it is just a new age fancy. In any case, there's no good reason to have fluoride in the drinking water, so that part of it I can get behind.

If it were true that fluoride in the water can cause pineal calcification, we might expect to see earlier onset of sexual maturity in communities drinking fluoridated water, since that is one of the consequences of pineal calcification (in animal models? Not sure if this is known to happen in humans) That would be an interesting hypothesis to test.

@pluto Does switching out your shampoo and shower gel with "organic" ones without all the added chemicals also help in that?

@Shroomdoctor Its always the wiser option my friend :) Make the Environment you surround yourself in a Temple!

B R E A T H E

@outlandish I just found this on reddit: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/1jki5e/saw_this_on_fb_today_seems_like_bs_to_me_any/

Let's go through the sources, since this is kind of curious and there are only 3 of them. The first one links to this pagewhich is another alarmist, anti-fluoride website. They do however discuss the work of someone named Jennifer Luke, who apparently got her PhD in 1998 by hypothesizing and confirming the high rate of fluoride deposition in the pineal gland. Luke's study is (irritatingly) not linked, but I think this study, published in Caries Research is the one they're referring to. It's an easily digested study, and demonstrates that pineal glands have significantly elevated fluoride relative to muscle, which we would expect since muscles don't calcify. She also established that pineal fluoride correlated with pineal calcium, but not bone fluoride (why not teeth? oh well), and that there was a wide range of pineal calcification among study cadavers that was independent of age. These being elderly (mean age 82) cadavers, we can't comment on what this means for developing pineal glands.

This publication did not address the biological effects of fluoride alluded to in the link above, though. For that the only thing I could find was part of her dissertation from 1997 which has not been published in any journal as far as I can tell. This study is a bit more interesting, and this is the one where she attempts to establish a causal relationship between fluoride intake, pineal damage, and precocious puberty. The gist of the study is that gerbils fed more fluoride produced less melatonin and reached sexual maturity faster than the gerbils with less fluoride. She does not, however, provide any justification for the amount of fluoride being fed to these gerbils. During infancy (first 24 days of life) they got 2.3 ug per gram birth weight, then were transitioned to feeds containing 37 or 7 mg/kg fluoride for the two experimental groups, and distilled water without fluoride. This would seem to be orders of magnitude more fluoride than humans are taking in, given that water fluoridation is typically no more than 1mg/L and in her review of the literature she finds that human infants can receive up to 1.1mg/day, assuming they are being fed water-reconstituted formula. For a typical (50th percentile) infant girl weighing in at 3kg, this comes out to be 0.37 ug/g birth weight - literally, an order of magnitude less than what she fed her infant gerbils. After 24 days, they diverge even further. Having no idea how much gerbils eat, I Googled for a rough estimate since Luke does not provide that information for her study. According to the enthusiasts at the GerbilForum(I know) gerbils eat 10-15 g/day, meaning her "high fluoride" cohort is taking in around 0.37 mg fluoride/day minimum, and her "low fluoride" group is taking in 0.07 mg fluoride/day minimum. To take in this amount per day, a person would need to take in between 1 and 2 liters of tap water a day. Not that unreasonable, but I have no idea how this translates to mg/kg body weight dosage. In any event, it's safe to say that her gerbils are taking in more fluoride than can be reasonably expected for a human. Her results are further hindered since she does not include a true control group - both cohorts are fed fluoride, just in varying amount. The result that the higher fluoride group was affected by this was interesting, but I have concerns about generalizing this finding (that high amounts of fluoride damage the pineal gland) to humans taking in fluoridated water. That needs to be explored further but alas I could not find any more publications by Dr. Luke. I'm no good in tracking people down, but it looks like she's a dentist now and hasn't been publishing any follow-up to her dissertation in '97-'98.

Next up is this link which helpfully goes to the full study. This study published in 1982 investigates the occurrence of pineal calcification, specifically as a marker for the presence of pineal tumors. The only part of the study's findings that is relevant to our discussion about fluoride is that age is positively related to pineal calcification, with a calcification rate of about 30% in adults, and that if calcification is detected in children under 6 this should raise suspicion for pineal neoplasm. Their discussion includes a few paragraphs about the neuroendocrine function of the pineal gland and its relationship to puberty, but that's a pure physiology discussion and they don't talk at all about the relationship between pineal calcification in children and pathology outside of pineal tumors. Fluoride isn't mentioned at all.

Finally, we have this abstract. Regrettably, I'm unable to find an online version of the full article. Judging from the abstract it appears to talk about the physiology of pineal calcification, making no argument for fluoride's role in the process, and has no discussion about pineal calcification and the onset of puberty.

In conclusion the CE article talks about the danger of fluoride and its damage to the pineal gland, based entirely upon an unpublished dissertation with multiple problems regarding its applicability in humans. These shaky conclusions are then used as a jumping off point for a video (done by... someone? A pretty girl? I don't know who this is) about how the pineal gland has magic powers and said fluoride damage can be avoided and reversed to restore the pineal gland's magic powers. Bad science.

@Gabriel Antonio thanks. Yeah the whole thing is shaky. There are so many leaps of faith in the whole pineal gland decalcification thing, with very little checking in with reality. But hey, if the fantasy inspires people to live a healthier life, why not?

It reminds me of people who embrace a religion very literally. Sometimes the details of what they believe in are ridiculous and implausible to the outsider. But if it ends up that in the big picture they live a happier life and are more kind to their fellow human, maybe that's not so bad?

And who knows, this hunch does make a bit of sense... Maybe medicine will confirm that the human pineal gland does indeed produce and release DMT. Perhaps it turns out that this is an endogenous neurotransmitter that's the source of creativity, inspiration, and insight. We do know that pineal calcification is real, and maybe calcification does harm the function of this organ. Perhaps the production of DMT in the brain is particularly delicate and sensitive to calcification. Maybe there's literal merit in this thing.

Where I really loose the narrative is when people throw around all kinds of things you should and shouldn't do that are nonsense. For example: staring into the sun to decalcify your pineal, avoiding GMO foods, some of the things mentioned in this thread lol..