pluto

How to Decalcify Your Pituitary Gland & Pineal Gland/3rd Eye

23 posts in this topic

Seems pineal calcification and kidney stones happen through the same methods. More of these chemicals than our body can safely process.

Video has me skeptical - mercury is no longer in vaccines besides like 1 I think. Aluminum in some.

Food being non-organic doesn't really imply it will be with the chemicals it is advising against consuming. and vice versa

Edited by Shadowraix

i didnt watch the youtube video at the top but some things i have come across to potentially physiologically enable enlightenment (i.e decalcify your pineal gland) is to dry fast as well as taking massive doses of omega 3's and sulphorophane.

I did a 4 day dry fast and people commented that my teeth became significantly whiter/less translucent, i believe due to extreme depletion of circulating electrolytes leading your body to begin to draw on calcified soft tissue for minerals then redistributing them to heal the body as necessary. just a working theory.

I have not experimented with massive doses of fish oil yet though i intend to.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

@montecristo Indeed. Fasting is the Ultimate Detox Protocol but some people could be quite toxic to go straight into a dry fast so they should do raw juice, coconut or distilled water fast before going straight into dry fasting. Doing a one to two week distilled water fast can be just as effective for most people.

High doses of MSM paired with VItamin C are also excellent for this purpose. Although i would only supplement when doing juice or coconut water fasting as for dry and distilled water fasting its best not to supplement anything and let the body use its infinite intelligence.

Personally i would suggest to ease into this if you have never done it before and start off with eating only raw fruits and veggies paired with detox supplements/herbs ect.. do that for a month or so then go into liquids/smoothies/fresh juices with cacao, herbs and other detox supplements for another 2 - 4 weeks then when you really feel on top of the world that's when you start going deeper into the water and dry fasting.

Herbs/Supplements are optional but they help speed up the detox significantly.

When done right, especially when paired with technological and social disconnection and having a spiritual intention/practice it can be one of the most powerful Enlightenment Protocols there is. I highly recommend this to all those seeking to reset the mind/body/spirit complex back to its natural state.

Peace & Love

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E