Dan Arnautu

Kundalini Awakening. Would Love Some Guidance.

28 posts in this topic

Since a few days ago, I think I'm having kundalini awakenings or A (sg.) kundalini awakening.

I don't know how to handle it as I never researched it. The symptoms I looked for on the web confirm it is one. It's frightening as fuck. I don't know if I messed something up and had awoken it accidentally but feels like a very high voltage going through a very weak light bulb.

Close to the 15 minute mark in meditation I am getting a short but intense immersion into nondual awareness, things start to feel like melting, my whole body starts tingling and feeling like it's on fire, extreme heat everywhere, even if the environment is cold. At that point my heartbeat starts to race uncontrollably and I try to focus on the breath and on the feeling itself and not the thoughts.

I ground myself, get out of lotus position and deal with the aftermath. My body is shaking for the following 30min -1 hour, and I feel a slight tingling in my lower spine for a few hours afterwards.

This is the 3rd time it happened I think in the course of a week. The energy feels a lot stronger than what I can handle. Any help is appreciated.

How do I stop it from rising? Is it just a phase? Will it pass? 

I don't know what's happening. I won't meditate again until I know if I'm doing something wrong and I'm just making it worse.  

I also don't have the money right now to buy the book on the dangers of meditation and yoga from Leo's book list. I think there lies my answer, but I gotta wait a while for that and your help would be much appreciated if you know anything.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu  sounds about right, #1 thing don't fight the energy, you'll make it worse & no you can't control it.

kundalini can pass as fast as year & last as long as 30, I'm cutrerntly going through kundalini myself, not many people on here know a whole lot about it, read Enlightenment  through the path of kindalini, it's on Leo's book list.

supposedly people have died from kundalini but I've found no confirmed cases.

kundalini energy helps clear the 7 chakras running up the spine.

apparently it can a catalyst to help you reach enlightenment as well

The energy is smarter then you're ego, just don't fight it, also some purging may come out this, Nightmares, old traumas, I cried the other day, I never cry, but it's all good, I know it was kundalini related.

feel free to message me as well, I've been dealing with kundalini 6-8 months now, it's scary at 1st

ive dealt with it all the feelings: pins & needles all over, spinning while I mediate, body pulsating/ shaking, eye lids fluttering uncontrollably as I feel the energy rise, my initial awakening  energy shot out of my crown chakra for 3-5 minutes, so wild I thought I reached enlightenment? Now it's mostly my 3rd eye pulsating all day long 

alot of people on here will down play it like (it's only energy) 9/10 it's never happened to them, it almost feels like it not you're energy, be happy, you're chances of becoming enlightened just sky rocketed.

but also don't let the ego think bigger of it then it is, we still aren't enlightened. 

Good luck ?

Edited by Tony 845

@Dan Arnautu Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
congratulations, and my condolences for your impending continual ego-death. Embrace self-love more every day, the sooner you align with loving yourself, the better for the entire process.

There are two important things to know about kundalini awakening. First, you did not fuck up anything, it was just a time for it to happen. Its an enormously positive thing. Second, the only thing you can do is to get out of its way to do what it needs to do.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 It caught me by surprise. Again, it feels way too strong to handle. I might have done something wrong, so don't congratulate me just yet.

It's feels trying to fit a nuclear reactor into a light bulb. Glad I could snap out of it by moving my body and focusing on the breath. It renders me useless for the following hour afterwards. Also frightening as fuck. You feel like you're gonna explode or something.

I just want to meditate and observe my thoughts and emotions without getting caught up with them. I'm not chasing mystical experiences just yet, especially this strong.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Tony 845 Thanks. I just found a pdf online of "Enlightenment through the path of kundalini". Is there any specific chapter that addresses this and how to handle it? I was browsing through it and hadn't found anything specific on the symptoms I was having.

I don't want to recreate the experience. It's way too much. But it almost always happens close to the 15 min mark in meditation. 3rd time already. So I can't meditate anymore until I learn how to handle this.

Thanks a lot for the support. I really appreciate it.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

@Dan Arnautu you'll be fine, amazing what the body can do huh? My initial Kundalini I didn't know what it was for like a month??‍♂️ Then Leo broke the news to me, remember just let it do its thing, it's smarter then you, it may be good to find a guru as well, adyashnti & one of his deciples Craig Holiday i believe his name is have been through kundalini & they are both enlightened & no just read the whole damn book, you'll feel a lot better.tou can also email the women who wrote the book, she's now enlightened as well & she's a therapist, pretty cool combo ?

Just relax bro, there are people out there who have become enlightened & they didn't now anything about it! Imagine how freaked out they must of felt! I heard one lady went to like 5 physiatrist till she pieced it together lol, it took Echart tolle 3 years till he figured out what happend to him, you're lucky you're on this forum. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Toby Kundalini awakening symptoms/manifestations.

The knowing of your calling might be stronger right now than the amount of more intense consciousness work you want to be doing. Maybe you have too many plates in the air right now for this - but this is it. It is what you’re wanting, but it’s currently unrecognized as such. There are dots still to connect. Take your attention off all the plates. Take a break from being on top of everything. This is the dilemma of a multi-talented, developed individual, the very same sophistication in experience which naturally draws upon the energy that is kundalini. 

It is “source having your back”, or unification, spiritual alignment, etc. Use whatever terms you prefer, but, it’s no joke. It’s intense energy. The real deal. You picked it already, and now, it’s answering, it’s picking you too, so to speak. 

It’s your honestly, humility, compassion, true expression, desire, ambition, complexity, etc, which drew it. Take a few minutes to just relax about it, and imagine a scenario in which everything else on your plate was easily put on hold, and was looked after and kept safe by someone you highly trust, so you could welcome this thing, just like you’d welcome a friend you invited over. You wouldn’t invite someone over and then be to busy to welcome them in, you know? Welcome it, surrender to it, give yourself to it.       

Take breaks to enjoy and draw on that vision. It’s relieving. You’re not supposed to carry a shit ton on your shoulders and mind. You’re likely great at the kickin ass in life, but sucking at the surrendering. Knowing the art of the one without the other is not mindful of the obviousness that your present experience is always paramount. It’s the only point. If in the present moment you are suffering, it is still paramount, experience it deeply and fully. 

Seeing in this way needs to become more accepted, more real than what is currently understood as an accurate view of reality. There is a ‘level’ of incredible open mindedness; faith, wishful thinking, trusting, believing, “giving it to God”, attracting, ... - again, use whatever terminology you prefer - but this contributes to opening the crown chakra. It’s entirely counter logical. Logic, rational thinking, reasonability... are products of a closed crown. That is not a wrong or bad thing. But it is more limited and serious experience of life. The energy that is coming blows the mind open with new perspectives and actuality of Unity, Oneness, “Dream Fabric”, Superposition, - again, just words, pointing to an expansion yet experienced.

The more material belief and perspective there still is, the harder it is to even imagine what your experience will be like, what your understanding of self and reality will be like, when the crown opens. Hopefully I’m communicating how tricky this could be without understanding this facet. It is the unknown. It is worthwhile to go. To let go. 

Being aware of the nature of the resistance to all chakras being completely aligned (kundalini) is key, “blockages”.  Don’t focus on “the kundalini”, shine awareness on the blockages. Ideally, you would go into it directly, and it would be much worse temporarily, but of course that will pass and you’ll be the better for it. I don’t imagine you’d want to drag it out anyways.   I know, it is a very intense healing. So intense it might not be recognized as what it really is yet, which is scary, to say the least.

The sensations felt throughout the entire body are related to the remaining opening of the crown. The crown typically opens from all others being aligned, and then the mind opens as described above. There may be some blockage in the sacral.

Hone in on the tingling in the lower spine. May be the sacral, and the resistance there might be of this same nature; “keeping all the plates in the air”, being very deliberate, intelligent, planning & executing timely, efficient & productive, etc. Opening to the next expansion does not discount these previous ones, it builds on them. Those great traits you’ve developed become the foundation to a yet unseen even greater experience. The universe is a powerful thing to connect with. 

Living on purpose is of course great, practical, necessary for any level of relative success, but can be a limiter in terms of consciousness in experience. This “limit”, is resistance to consciousness, but may very well not be understood by the mind. Maybe you’re at a ceiling, and it’s uniquely difficult because you’ve got your mind deeply into the life purpose / progress / productive end of things and weren’t expecting this. All of it unified together though, is the ultimate, as good as it gets. The unification process can be rough, but is most worthwhile. 

Finish it out. Shift perspective, more often, to whimsical, silly, fantastical, loose, light, easy, simple. Just be nobody for a while, carefree and silly. If “that ain’t you” then that is at least in part, a good deal of the solution (you might be too serious about yourself and not know it).

A little less materialism, and a little more magical experience. A little less Elon Musk, and a little more Walt Disney. Maybe consider, what if the infinite energy behind this alignment, is not like a sophisticated adult, but an innocent child, more in tune with play than work. This could make this process much easier for you. 

Hopefully something here is helpful. Sending healing & ease your way man. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

I could snap out of it by moving my body and focusing on the breath.

If you can snap out of it its not a kundalini awakening. damn bro im disappointed :D

4 hours ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Since a few days ago, I think I'm having kundalini awakenings or A (sg.) kundalini awakening.

I don't know how to handle it as I never researched it. The symptoms I looked for on the web confirm it is one. It's frightening as fuck. I don't know if I messed something up and had awoken it accidentally but feels like a very high voltage going through a very weak light bulb.

Close to the 15 minute mark in meditation I am getting a short but intense immersion into nondual awareness, things start to feel like melting, my whole body starts tingling and feeling like it's on fire, extreme heat everywhere, even if the environment is cold. At that point my heartbeat starts to race uncontrollably and I try to focus on the breath and on the feeling itself and not the thoughts.

I ground myself, get out of lotus position and deal with the aftermath. My body is shaking for the following 30min -1 hour, and I feel a slight tingling in my lower spine for a few hours afterwards.

This is the 3rd time it happened I think in the course of a week. The energy feels a lot stronger than what I can handle. Any help is appreciated.

How do I stop it from rising? Is it just a phase? Will it pass? 

I don't know what's happening. I won't meditate again until I know if I'm doing something wrong and I'm just making it worse.  

I also don't have the money right now to buy the book on the dangers of meditation and yoga from Leo's book list. I think there lies my answer, but I gotta wait a while for that and your help would be much appreciated if you know anything.

"Cacate frate romane" :) 

Pune atentia in respiratie, foloseste-o in colon, redirectioneaza pusca si plexul in colon asemenea. Incepe sa simti splina care merge in inima si conecteaza cu plexul prin intermediul gatului sa sparga capul gigantului (ego, goliat). Totul se face fara muschi, relaxare totala. Ajuta-te de piept sa deschida toate. Tremuratul mergi cu el, daca sunt miscari involuntare mergi cu ele, doar observa nu folosi muschii. Lasa energia de la baza coloanei sa mearga jos pe picioare si sa urce apoi din nou pana in crestet. Toate acestea se fac prin relaxarea in special a muschilor de evacuare, este asemanator cu a merge afara dar fara a merge afara :) 

Bafta, daca mai ai intrebari, scrie-mi in privat.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

If you can snap out of it its not a kundalini awakening. damn bro im disappointed :D

Is possible to snap out of kundalini involuntary movements, only with breath. So better to experience first or do the research. 

Best of luck!

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Is possible to snap out of kundalini involuntary movements, only with breath. So better to experience first or do the research. 

Best of luck!

You want a beef mate? :D
jk =D,
what im saying is that once a kundalini process starts its irreversible and unstoppable, and is not dependant on whether you are or are not sitting in a meditation.  The sensations and flow of energy of course changes over time, depending on where youre at energetically and what youre doing. I for one have this really unpleasant and visceral experience of having my kundalini energy ground me into my body whenever I read difficult academic texts that are very dense and energy-heavy.

4 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

So better to experience first or do the research. 

Best of luck!

I appreciate that, thats really funny thanks :-) 

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

what im saying is that once a kundalini process starts its irreversible and unstoppable, and is not dependant on whether you are or are not sitting in a meditation.  

False. Watch it :) I master Kundalini, and i don't joke about mastering this. 

In other order of matter, let's drink a beer, hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Hellspeed Idk what youre saying man :D

That you don't know :)