Pristinemn

Experienced with cute girls, but how to get the top looking ones ?

27 posts in this topic

I'm very experienced and effective with normal/cute girls. But when it comes to the highest caliber girls (lookswise) I am ineffective and quite clueless. There seems to be some kind of glass ceiling. What should I do differently for the best looking girls ? How to get those ?

My definition of top looking = best looking 5% of girls in the age group 18-28 (make that top 2% in rural areas). 

This would be the finishing piece of the orange stage of my 'seduction' journey. After this I acquired all the experiences I needed, and it truly becomes time to give. @Emerald

@aurum

Edited by Pristinemn

You'll probably want to avoid talking about her looks when you compliment her, since she's probably used to guys telling her that she's beautiful. Instead, tell her that she's smart, funny, stylish, or some other trait when you go to compliment her. Other than that, I don't really think there would be much difference from approaching a really attractive woman versus a cute woman. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Pristinemn

Keep in mind everything I'm about to say is literally only for the top women society has deemed attractive. These are women you see on Instagram with 100k to 10M followers and have posed in Maxim or Playboy.

This is not for Jenny, the cute cashier at Whole Foods.

I would agree with @Emerald about complimenting her. And @Spiral makes a good point about treating her the same because game is game.

But here's what no one is going to tell you because they don't really understand it themselves.

No one on this forum is on a track to hook up with those girls because her life is completely different than yours. No one.

While you're going grocery shopping, her's get delivered.

While you're at the local happy hour, she's at Alec Monopoly's mansion party during Art Basel.

While you're going to events on Meetup.com, she's a member of SoHo House.

While you're standing in the crowd at EDC, she's partying on the Sky Deck and in the DJ booth.

While you're day gaming at the mall, she's on a photoshoot in Ibiza.

Are you seeing the problem?

I'm name-dropping all these things you've probably never heard of because I'm trying to get you to realize how outside the loop you are.

The same reason you'll never hook up with these girls is the same reason you'll never be friends with Brad Pitt or some other celebrity. You're just never going to meet them.

Even if Brad Pitt did something normal like go to the airport, he's going to have bodyguards and other gatekeepers to stop people from talking to him.

And these girls are minor celebrities.

If you want truly meet these girls and this isn't just some fantasy, forget about "game" for now.

Instead, focus completely on "how do I put myself in a situation to consistently meet these girls? How do I start to overlap my life with their life?"

It means you're going to have to be more strategic about where you spend your time. It means you're going to have to start developing a social circle of "high status" people. It means you're not going to be able to just do what everybody else is doing.

Look, I know no body on this forum wants to hear this. It's completely different than what you're already doing. And you probably think it sounds stage orange or superficial.

But I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't spend years banging my head against the wall until I accepted this is the current reality.

So maybe it will take you a couple years as well. But at some point if you keep pushing for more stereotypical attractive girls, you won't be able to avoid it.

The good news is that once you start doing this, it's actually way easier than normal cold approach.

I was at a Model Citizen's Christmas party the other day. My friend who was working as the photographer introduced me to a couple girls all with like 200k IG followers.

Do you know how easy it is to "game" when a girl gets introduced to you by someone she trusts at an event like that? The same girl who never would have cared about you if you cold approached her, now likes you before you even open your mouth.

So start implementing this now. Follow my IG stories (@akourakin) if you want to see some of the stuff I'm doing.

34 minutes ago, Toby said:

@aurum so that's what you orient your life around? I'm a bit shocked tbh.

No it’s not. If it was I definitely wouldn’t be a life coach or spend time on this forum. I would have become a club promoter or started a modeling agency.

I’m simply giving you an honest assessment of what it takes if those are the girls you want.

If your goal is just to be a happy, spiritually evolved person, you don’t have to do any of what I just said. 

But I’m also not going to give you some fluff answer like “be authentic”. 

@aurum I like that perspective on really good looking women.

Do you think really good looks are generally sufficient to elevate a woman to that status? Or, are there other factors  necessary as well? Such as certain personality traits, being raised in a higher status family etc.

@aurum Did you have any luck with having sex with beautiful girls? When I say beauty, I have a high standard.

And, thanks for telling us how to access their social circles. I'm not interested enough to abandon my life purpose and pursue really beautiful girls, but it's fun to know such things.

Edited by CreamCat

33 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

being raised in a higher status family etc.

Women from japanese royal family are not beautiful. They are just plain girls.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

I like that perspective on really good looking women.

Thanks brotha

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do you think really good looks are generally sufficient to elevate a woman to that status? Or, are their other factors  necessary as well? Such as certain personality traits, being raised in a higher status family etc.

There are other factors that will make this more or less true. But looks are obviously a major piece of it.

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

Did you have any luck with having sex with beautiful girls? When I say beauty, I have a high standard.

Yes, but trust me when I say there are guys who are wayyyyy more successful in this area than I am. I only talk with authority about it on this forum because I know most of you don't even have the basics down.

30 minutes ago, aurum said:

Yes, but trust me when I say there are guys who are wayyyyy more successful in this area than I am. I only talk with authority about it on this forum because I know most of you don't even have the basics down.

Tell me. What percentage of plain girls and of very beautiful girls would you accept as your wife? Does beauty have meaningful correlations with personality traits or the level of personal development?

Edited by CreamCat

13 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

What percentage of plain girls and of very beautiful girls would you accept as your wife?

Probably none considering I'm not a fan of marriage or monogamy in general.

17 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Does beauty have meaningful correlations with personality traits or the level of personal development?

The more attractive she is, often the less she has probably ever had to work on developing herself. There's just no incentive to do so.

All of us here on this forum could talk about how we're just so driven to become higher consciousness and develop ourselves. But let's be honest about where that motivation initially came from.

I know that for me, it came initially from a lot of pain. A lot of realizing that my life was going to be fucked up if I didn't do something.

For many of these girls, they don't hit a point like that.

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

For many of these girls, they don't hit a point like that.

What about beautiful men? I guess beautiful guys face more difficulties than beautiful women since men are judged more by money and social status. Men can't just get money and social status by having a perfect masculine face and beautiful muscular ass. But, being sexy definitely would help with game.

Edited by CreamCat

@Emerald, that’s a solid piece of advice I was already aware of and based on my own experience I strongly agree with you.

@aurum

Solid tips and I believe you are right. Redesigning my facebook profile helped me in the past, I also have good experiences setting up online dating profiles and my youtube channel. The question is how much I want to ‘whore myself out’, but it’s probably necessary to go one step further than I have done so far, in this area. I have very little experience with making friends for the sake of their high status. If it’s (temporarily) necessary, then it’s necessary.  

I had some glimpses into these kind of girls/places over the last few years (interacting with international models a few times, having sex with a girl that officially was a tribal princess and ‘connecting’ myself into the most high end club of Stockholm for free). So at least I have seen it’s possible, but I really have to step up to create frequent opportunities to meet the best girls.

The good news is that these girls are slightly more accessible here in the Netherlands/Northern Europe than the US.

Apart from this, my game also needs improvement. With my somewhat above average looks and bold personality I get away with sloppy game for the normal girls. But it lacks subtlety, tension-building and chasing qualities for the top looking ones.

Let me ask one last thing: I know money is not a huge deal, but how problematic for the best girls is it that I live under minimum wage level ?  This is tied to gaining momentum with my life purpose (art), but still…

@CreamCatI'm not really good looking enough to answer your question, but as having slight advantages in this area I do notice girls are more open to me from the get go, compared to the very average looking guys. I can only imagine how much easier it is to get opportunities if you look like a model. Of course opportunities are just opportunities, you still have to make it work. Also the enemy of great is good, if you look amazing there may not be enough incentive to develop yourself. 

Edited by Pristinemn

6 hours ago, Pristinemn said:

Redesigning my facebook profile helped me in the past, I also have good experiences setting up online dating profiles

Forget about all that and stick with Instagram for now.

The question is how much I want to ‘whore myself out’, but it’s probably necessary to go one step further than I have done so far, in this area. I have very little experience with making friends for the sake of their high status. If it’s (temporarily) necessary, then it’s necessary.  

Why do you feel like it's whoring yourself out? I don't see it that way at all.

To me, it makes no sense for me to be friends with someone if they aren't adding value to my life. And I also don't think they should want to be friends with me if I can't add value to their life.

If your only goal of a friendship is to connect with someone, I can do that with just about anyone. I'll find commonalities and build a genuine bond. So that alone isn't a good enough reason why we should be friends.

If you keep juding it like you're whoring yourself out, you're going to resist the process.

I had some glimpses into these kind of girls/places over the last few years (interacting with international models a few times, having sex with a girl that officially was a tribal princess and ‘connecting’ myself into the most high end club of Stockholm for free). So at least I have seen it’s possible, but I really have to step up to create frequent opportunities to meet the best girls.

The good news is that these girls are slightly more accessible here in the Netherlands/Northern Europe than the US

I like it.

Apart from this, my game also needs improvement. With my somewhat above average looks and bold personality I get away with sloppy game for the normal girls. But it lacks subtlety, tension-building and chasing qualities for the top looking ones.

Yeah subtlety is huge when you get to this point.

You'll get this through osmosis the more time you spend in high status areas. You'll pick up on the vibe of the room and what the high status guys are doing / not doing. Just keep paying attention.

I know money is not a huge deal, but how problematic for the best girls is it that I live under minimum wage level ?  This is tied to gaining momentum with my life purpose (art), but still…

This is a really nuanced question.

No, you technically don't need money.

I'm friends with a promoter here in Miami that absolutely crushes it. He has all sorts of social proof in the nightclub, high status access and a pimped out Instagram. Yet he is literally broke and living out of his car. It's almost comical.

You also see this with photographers. They usually don't make much money, but they do well with girls simply because they're around them all the time in a position of status.

So money isn't the answer. Access, social proof, game and logistics are what really matter.

But money can help you with those things. For instance, if you've got cash then you can afford an apartment next to the best nightclub, which is usually expensive real estate.

So it really depends on your situation and what your goals are. Personally, I want money. Lots of money.

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Personally, I want money. Lots of money.

For financial stability?

On 2018. 12. 26. at 3:40 PM, Emerald said:

You'll probably want to avoid talking about her looks when you compliment her, since she's probably used to guys telling her that she's beautiful. Instead, tell her that she's smart, funny, stylish, or some other trait when you go to compliment her. 

Why would you compliment a girl?  That's just as manipulation as not complmenting her on purpose.

Guess what?

If you don't give them your validation, they will chase you.

-------------

People just lack the practical understanding here on the forum. Listen to someone who had tons of high quality women and doesn't struggle with them. This is not the place for it, I've been in your shoes.

19 hours ago, CreamCat said:

For financial stability?

That's part of it, although I don't believe money is really a source of stability. Lots of people make tons of cash and blow it all. The source of stability is you. Money is just the tool.

I want money to continue to fund my purpose and projects I feel I'm being called to do in the future. That shit doesn't pay for itself.

It seems like money is literally the key to any physical experience. I dont know why so many people see it as weird or foreign to pursue lots of money.