Beeflamb

Watching Leo's videos while on LSD

11 posts in this topic

Is this recommended? 

For some of his really advanced topics they can be tough to grasp. Would watching whilst on LSD improve my understanding? Or would that be counter-intuitive?

Watch it before you trip or on the come up then contemplate it while tripping.

Leo’s energy and body language might throw you off on a trip. A lot is happening to him. A lot of negative stuff releasing, coming out and so on, would highly  advise against that.

An already enlightened person, in a stable state, without crazy energies or issues should be alright. Recommend Alan Watts. His insights are the deepest and most nuanced.

Edited by Arhattobe

@Beeflamb Ime, I wouldn’t recommend watching during a peak zone. The mind state is too nonverbal and post conceptual. 

micro/mini doses can help foster a mind state of creativity and integration which could be beneficial while watching spiritual/nondual teachings. Yet, so can other practices. It just depends on the mind.

Trying to do psychedelics and listen to Leo is like trying to listen to two teachers teaching the same thing in different languages at the same time.

Edited by Aimblack

@Beeflamb  He has a lot of blockages, and a lot of energy in his system doing various types of shit to him lol. Leading to a lot of releases. 

His state probably fluctuates crazily due to this too. Anywho because of that it’s not something you want to focus on when your in an energetically receptive state. 

Someone who has been there, done that is a lot better. Eg Alan watts.

There's something off in listening to any material when tripping. Doesn't matter if it's Leo or someone else.

It was very hard for me to conceptually make sense of language during a trip, I listened to Leo while tripping on 200ug of LSD, and I got more caught up in the beauty of how his words sounded rather than what they meant, so it was very hard for me to make sense of what he said.

If concepts would get me where I intended to go when taking the LSD, I would already be enlightened long time ago. The power of concepts themselves are worthless, but they can be very valuable pointers. Concepts won't directly take you anywhere in preparation for a trip, ofc they can tell you what to do during a trip, but forget grasping the concepts in the middle of a trip. The consciousness of a trip is way beyond concepts. @Beeflamb

Edited by Igor82
Spelling issues

It's not necessary... Honestly the only thing you should be doing while tripping, is looking inward, contemplation, bathing in silence, and participating in activities that encourage expression.