Wisebaxter

Should I take this LSD? Have I done enough Personal development?

58 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv Man I just love how you write about your experiences. Thank you for sharing so much in this forum

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

19 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would go with the flow of the trip and listen to the teacher. During the peak of my first trip, the energy was to stay inside. I felt fearful of leaving my house. Then, during the comedown the energy shifted and I felt a calling to go outside. The world was so beautiful. I felt in awe of trees, birds and clouds. I thought "how did I miss all this beauty my whole life". I walked around my neighborhood and felt so deeply connected to everything in my surrounding. I was not expecting this and it turned out to be some of the most profound lessons for me.

@Serotoninluv  My heart is telling me to stay inside as I'm really wanting inner growth from this trip, but I'll just go with what comes up on the day. This will be the beginning of a long and prosperous career in psychedelics as I work my way up to 5-MeO DMT so I'll have a nice day out at some point in the countryside tripping. 

know that we are One with you in Love.

Ah bless you dude! I'll be sure to remember all you guys in my non-dual state :)

19 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

One time tripping, I met a Siberian husky with the most beautiful ice blue eyes. Her spirit was so gentle and loving. She saw my spirit and we sat and loved each other for eternity. I've learned how deeply love can go.

Man that sounds incredible. I love those huskies. That sounds like a truly divine experience. I'm very happy to be guided by people like yourself with so much experience. 

I would recommend having lots of music handy. Perhaps a small speaker or headphones. I like fluid, ethereal music. I don't like anything with hard edges or aggressive while tripping.

Yeah I'm making my tripping playlist as we speak. Fluid, ethereal music - hell yeah! I did find some Norse folk music I liked - but do you think this is too heavy?

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter

150ug is a perfect first time dose. Absolutely nothing to be afraid of! It WILL blow your mind in all the right ways tho... ?

I have an album suggestion for you: Valtari by Sigur Rós. Try it at the peak or just coming off of it... Think of it as a little experiment. Please let me know how it goes! Safe travels :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Wisebaxter you mentioned you have no one to call etc if you need to talk during your trip or whatever feel free to drop me a PM :)

1 hour ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Wisebaxter

150ug is a perfect first time dose. Absolutely nothing to be afraid of! It WILL blow your mind in all the right ways tho... ?

I have an album suggestion for you: Valtari by Sigur Rós. Try it at the peak or just coming off of it... Think of it as a little experiment. Please let me know how it goes! Safe travels :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I really feel like I'm stepping into the unknown and there's a sense of nervous trepidation mixed with intense excitement at this new phase of my journey. 

That music's awesome dude, just having a listen now. I'll follow your advice for sure and work that into my trip when the time is right. 

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Wisebaxter you mentioned you have no one to call etc if you need to talk during your trip or whatever feel free to drop me a PM :)

Thanks Charlotte, that's a really kind gesture. If shits gets crazy I'll definitely PM you :) nice to know I have you in my corner if needed 

Just to re-iterate guys the date of my voyage will be around mid January. I'll post a definite date as soon as I have one. You guys are the best, so helpful. Love this community 

21 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

yeah man. I first tried psychedelics before I even got into meditation or any of this work. 

All you need is self-acceptance, some self-control, and don't make any rash decisions. experience it fully and enjoy.

@SgtPepper Cool man, thanks for the heads-up. I'm noting all this stuff down 

@Wisebaxter Excited to hear from your journey :) I'm also feeling really warmhearted right now towards this comminity, especially in this thread. You guys are lovely 

2 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Wisebaxter Excited to hear from your journey :) I'm also feeling really warmhearted right now towards this comminity, especially in this thread. You guys are lovely 

@peanutspathtotruth Excited to share it with you buddy. Yeah I'm feeling the love big time. If this is what LSD does to people then I'm pumped for this shit! lol. Although I'm sure you guys were super awesome even before you started tripping, of course xD

I dont think it matters how much you develop before you trip, once youre there youre there and its not gonna be at all like what you thought, not even close, but preparation is always good. Good luck btw! Cant wait to lose my own psychedelic virginityxD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I dont think it matters how much you develop before you trip, once youre there youre there and its not gonna be at all like what you thought, not even close, but preparation is always good. Good luck btw! Cant wait to lose my own psychedelic virginityxD

@Rilles Yeah damn good point. In a way I'm looking forward to my second trip more than my first as I'll know what to expect, y'know? It really is like losing your virginity lol. Let's just hope it's not over as quickly Haha. When do you think you'll be doing your first trip?

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Cant wait to lose my own psychedelic virginity

Any plans for the near future?

1 minute ago, Wisebaxter said:

When do you think you'll be doing your first trip?

Soz, just seen this ?

1 minute ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Rilles Yeah damn good point. In a way I'm looking forward to my second trip more than my first as I'll know what to expect, y'know? It really is like losing your virginity lol. Let's just hope it's not over as quickly Haha. When do you think you'll be doing your first trip?

Just now, Charlotte said:

Any plans for the near future?

Not really, Im not in the right headspace to be going on interdimensional vacations right now, but as they say... You dont find acid, acid finds you... so someday will be the right day;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Yeah the universe will guide you and you'll know when the time is right. The intention is already alive in you. God wants to awaken fully...

@Wisebaxter You're actually in a really good spot. See, I STARTED my journey with psychedelics, long before I learned about Leo's channel, spirituality, meditation, etc. Psychedelics are powerful to take a list, egoic mind straight to absolute truth, but the road is pretty fucking rocky and startling. You won't have any of those problems

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo