Mu_

Shaktipat/Energy Transmision to help You!

41 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd share my first transmission video here since I believe its in  line with this forums values.  Full disclosure, this is something I'm still waking up to the capacity of and evolving into myself, so results are not guaranteed (sorry no returns).  Hope it serves you well, and feel free to ask any questions that may arise....  Read the description for best results.

Some people report calmness.  Calmness can sometimes be a precursor to unconditional love, and deep peace.  If you just start to feel calmness, watch it 1-2x in a row and see if the calmness opens up to more, I may have made the video to short, so in the future I'll do maybe 10-15 mins for better effect.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ Thank for sharing. I have spoken to people who have received shakti from video transmissions. I'm sure it can have some effect for some people.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, Space said:

@Mu_ Thank for sharing. I have spoken to people who have received shakti from video transmissions. I'm sure it can have some effect for some people.

I didn't believe in this stuff at one point, even not to long ago and decided to look into it and was like, wow wtf, I can feel my kundalini shifting watching this person do something I can't understand.  I'm a energy worker by trade, but the idea of doing it over a video baffled me.

Non live video recordings dramatically decrease the level of energetic transfer, and might even pollute them to a decent degree. 

The more you know. Lol.

3 hours ago, herghly said:

@Mu_ What do you mean that you are an energy worker?

I can induce change with my intention, with my hands normally.  I'm a body worker by trade and with that theres also energy work that I've learned , involving meridian points, chakra's, chi.  Transmission through intention non-hand wise and over video is something I'm evolving into and guided you may say, a mystery to me as well.  Just wanted  to give full disclosure.

What was your experience like if you watched the video, I'm curious.

Edited by Mu_

6 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

Non live video recordings dramatically decrease the level of energetic transfer, and might even pollute them to a decent degree. 

The more you know. Lol.

Just a personal opinion?  Experience?  Any particular reason your throwing this out there, I dont see the reason to say such a thing.

8 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I didn't believe in this stuff at one point, even not to long ago and decided to look into it and was like, wow wtf, I can feel my kundalini shifting watching this person do something I can't understand.  I'm a energy worker by trade, but the idea of doing it over a video baffled me.

Interesting. Well i didn't feel my kundalini shifting but I did feel quite settled and relaxed. Not sure if that was just from the fact I was sitting still with my eyes closed though. I have had a number of transmissions in the past but none seemed to have any significant lasting effect.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Unfortunately didn´t feel anything "special" Apart of a calmness naturally occurring. Your smile made me smile so that worked :) 

@Mu_ don't you feel like it's a bit irresponsible to play with life energies like that without knowing all bits and pieces and how it works? :) Just saying :)

17 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Just thought I'd share my first transmission video here since I believe its in  line with this forums values.  Full disclosure, this is something I'm still waking up to the capacity of and evolving into myself, so results are not guaranteed (sorry no returns).  Hope it serves you well, and feel free to ask any questions that may arise....  Read the description for best results.

I felt honey in around my head, a little tingling down the spine and a lot of relaxation floating through my body right now. Thanks for the love. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Mu_ Yes. I can feel energies to a degree, based on that, and me comparing recorded vs live ones. That became rather clear to me:) 

@Space  Spoken like a true scientist.  Calmness is a precursor to love, bliss and unconditional love.  I also have a calming aura from what I've had reflected back to me in relationship.  So it could be either, or none.  If you like, watch it a few times in a row and see if the calmness opens up to more, I may have made the video to short, so in the future I'll do maybe 10 mins for better effect.

@luckieluuke Calmness for some is just what they need, it can also be a precursor to opening up to love, bliss, unconditional love.  If you like, watch it a few times in a row and see if the calmness opens up to more, I may have made the video to short, so in the future I'll do maybe 10 mins for better effect.

Edited by Mu_

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@Mu_ don't you feel like it's a bit irresponsible to play with life energies like that without knowing all bits and pieces and how it works? :) Just saying :)

Thats a fair question.  My view on it is we are all in this cycle together, we share and open up things within eachother all the time.  This is what I'm sharing with good intent.  And yes like all relationships, breakups, surgeries, unintentional accidents, indirect causing of environmental destruction from lack of knowledge, foods that later are found out to be unhealthy, flat tires randomly happening and causing frustration or anger, my work or actions can have unintended effects, like everyone else and the things we do can.

I'm not waving a sharpened blade around aimlessly if thats what you want to know.  I've been working with energies and creating healing for 10+ years now.

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Thats a fair question.  My view on it is we are all in this cycle together, we share and open up things within eachother all the time.  This is what I'm sharing with good intent.  And yes like all relationships, breakups, surgeries, unintentional accidents, indirect causing of environmental destruction from lack of knowledge, foods that later are found out to be unhealthy, flat tires randomly happening and causing frustration or anger, my work or actions can have unintended effects, like everyone else and the things we do can.

I'm not waving a sharpened blade around aimlessly if thats what you want to know.  I've been working with energies and creating healing for 10+ years now.

I see. I just asked because I heard that when performing some energy healing one inherits a lot of other persons karma. And it's very discoured thing to do for someone who doesn't know all the bits and pieces of how human system works.

Edited by Salvijus

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I see. I just asked because I heard that when performing some energy healing one inherits a lot of other persons karma. And it's very discoured thing to do for someone who doesn't know all the bits and pieces of how human system works.

Nah you dont inherit Karma like that, karma is something created from repetitive action.

@Mu_ Deep sameness, honestly. Felt we’ve been vulnerable, comfortably, for a while now, both understanding of that, resting in the cosmic love. Stillness also, presence. All around peace. Striving days long behind us. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE