GabeN

Will I KNOW it's the Ox when I see it?

15 posts in this topic

I had some experiences here and there from time to time, a lot of mind fucks, even 25 mg of 5 meo dmt, very mystical experiences, but will there be a solid proof or sign that this is what I've been searching for? I've smelling tracks for sure... But I think I'm underestimating how big it is, I think 5 meo dmt might have given me a small glimpse, if this is what is meant, then holy fuck, I will indeed need a "bigger boat".  I'm excited more than ever, for the ultimate mind fuck :)

Edited by GabeN

Were you scared at all?  I had such bliss/love/adrenaline while at the same time my ego was acting like it was in a plane that was crashing.  I couldn't stop laughing at how big of a bitch my ego was after it was all over... Low key wondering what other people's experience after just smelling tracks/seeing the ox is like 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@GabeN Well you are certainly tracing the Ox's footprints. :)

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@GabeN If you're using 5-MeO what more do you need?

There it is.

Ask to see the ox next time ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@GabeN It's not like a physical / scientific evidence type of thing. There is an energetic shift from seeking energy to finding/taming energy.

After my first good look at the Ox, I sat dazed for hours. I was like "So thaaaaaaat's what those buddhists were talking about all those years". There was a knowing that needed no figuring out or verification. It just was.

5-meo-dmt is the best Ox bait available . . . 

It sort of slightly reminds me of the Wizard Of Oz and meeting the man behind the curtain. (An archetype I enjoying working with)

I shall call it the Wizard Of Ox 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@zambize the feeling is similar to hearing extremely shocking news.. my heart rate goes up..

@Leo Gura will do :)

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Serotoninluv i like the word "bait" here..

Edited by GabeN

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Did you hear that from “The Naked Guru” guy from India? On Youtube? He’s got it down to a science. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Did you hear that from “The Naked Guru” guy from India? On Youtube? He’s got it down to a science. 

I haven't heard of him. The thought just appeared in the ole noggin.

I for one am not entirely sure if I have seen the Ox or not.

Took ayahuasca and it took me into a surreal journey into the realms of the abstract, great love, a mystical experience through and through.

Took mushrooms and it showed me dream-like visions similar to ayahuasca, I felt immense love and respect, and overwhelming divinity inside me.

Took LSD and it showed me how reality, time and perception can bend and stretch into unfathomable proportions. 

Then took 5-Meo-DMT... and my experience was black nothingness, as if I ceased to exist for some minutes and I was reduced to blank awareness. No emotions tho, I did not panicked nor did I felt any joy, it just happened. I came out of it feeling underwhelmed to be honest, but it was nonetheless a very interesting experience.

Look at your ✋

It will be as obvious as ☝

Don't forget to ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

500 years in the future they will be looking back at this thread to learn how masturbating oxes became a religious technique.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.