Anirban657

Books for getting capital to start a business

12 posts in this topic

Please suggest some books for ways to earn capital to start a business.

Feel free to give your opinion.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

I have a few suggestions but can you please let me know if you want books to "earn" capital or you want books to "raise" capital?

Work and do not spend, live in a car and hustle. That is my opinion and my plan lol

@Anirban657 You don't need any book.

Investors have no problem giving you money if your idea is good enough, has the potential to sell and if they see you have done your homework well beforehand.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@XYZ At campsites, the gym or in Europe we have showers and toilets in petrol stations. It's going to be interesting for sure lol.

If you can tell me a bit about your idea then I can help you as I have a few connections.

If your first response is "I am afraid you'll steal my idea" then you most probably are not ready to enter this world and I can tell you (logically and scientifically ) why so... 

@Anirban657 That's not something you want to read an entire book for. Just search the internet for info. Also keep in mind that your way of getting capital will likely be very unique to you.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Youtube has a bunch of videos that are intreseting. Also reading books like the purple cow. Rich dad poor dad. RSD videos about sucess are inspring. Learn about the law of attraction learn about the heros journey. Buy leos life purpose course. Get the meetup app and go to seminars with like minded people where you can network and talk. 

1 hour ago, ShugendoRa said:

Youtube has a bunch of videos that are intreseting. Also reading books like the purple cow. Rich dad poor dad. RSD videos about sucess are inspring. Learn about the law of attraction learn about the heros journey. Buy leos life purpose course. Get the meetup app and go to seminars with like minded people where you can network and talk. 

@ShugendoRa Thanks a lot for the advice and name of books!! 

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi