SoonHei

Question: Leo's 10 Ox Herding Pics Video

72 posts in this topic

So based on the video. Enlightenment is at step number 7...

Yet there are 3 more steps?

Was just curious, Who is at #10??

Leo also mentions Osho at the end..

So with all his intellect which is seen... Even he had steps left on the path??

Who are some of the full path masters today?

Mooji, spira, adyashanti .. they all talk about non-duality... So they haven't gone deeper it means? Such that they blend in society and all as picture # 10 talks about?

Isn't it "wrong" or part of a "story" to assume that unless one is full of humility and living in society while not preaching about non-duality, that they still haven't completed the journey?

Also, when one has had full ego death.. how can "they" control what they do and the rest of their journey... Isnt it just how Reality unfolds?? So they may just end up at pic 7 or 8 and then what happens is just satsangs till their body death or whatever..

Another question, leo has asked n mentioned this before but i never seen a precise answer

Why is there something rather than nothing?

Whats the true illetectuall answer for this whixh can be explained? I presume the real answer must be experienced directly but would like to know for now

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I don't get the something rather than nothing thing.  Give me the answer to why there's something rather than nothing if you think you have the answer to this.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor also. I remembered you during watching his video. 

Finally grasped what you talk about often in your posts

The God Awareness!

It's like the entire Construct of the cosmos is the physical manifest of all that is which can ultimately be thought of as the infinite awareness/creation of God 

<3

Love Is The Answer

Alot of the masters you mention are still fairly young, they will be full-blown ridiculous Fana an Al Fana when they hit 80. :P 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@SoonHei You have misinterpreted many things I said in that video.

Don't take things so literally that: if a person teaches he has not reenterrd the marketplace because he does not "blend in".

Obviously a professional nondual celebrity teacher will not blend in in the conventional sense.

Picture 10 is a metaphor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 stages to go.

See you in 50 years, if I'm not dead before that.

*Cry in the corner*

xD xD xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Joseph Maynor also. I remembered you during watching his video. 

Finally grasped what you talk about often in your posts

The God Awareness!

It's like the entire Construct of the cosmos is the physical manifest of all that is which can ultimately be thought of as the infinite awareness/creation of God. 

<3

God Awareness!  Nice  Experience presents us with a variety of things.  It's like Tony Robbins said Experience is like a wave, always shape-shifting and moving.  God Awareness in contrast is always staying still, never moving, never changing never ceasing to exist.  You can think of God Awareness as being aware of the wave but not identifying with the wave.  God Awareness is not threatened by the wave.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The satori of no-self happens at stage 4, catching the ox.

That's what most people mean by enlightenment or awakening.

Then it's a question of how deeply you've penetrated it, how many facets you've seen of it, and how well you're able to embody it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thanks for the clarification

Metaphor sounds good

I see also that this is the ego really trying to figure it out to make sure it will be given what is promised but of course the reward will not be accepted by the ego... It will br accepted on behalf of the ego by the SELF

And hmmm, again if the enlightenment/awakening is at stage 4.. i guess it yet again then fully depends on circumstances and conditioning of the One in regards to how deep they go and how much their understanding deepens.

@Joseph Maynor thank you. Yes. I went back and searched "god awareness" and read many of your other posts

Loved it

Kinda visualized the god Awareness is a transparent smoke in a physical construct of reality.

Love Is The Answer

17 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Leo Gura thanks for the clarification

Metaphor sounds good

I see also that this is the ego really trying to figure it out to make sure it will be given what is promised but of course the reward will not be accepted by the ego... It will br accepted on behalf of the ego by the SELF

And hmmm, again if the enlightenment/awakening is at stage 4.. i guess it yet again then fully depends on circumstances and conditioning of the One in regards to how deep they go and how much their understanding deepens.

@Joseph Maynor thank you. Yes. I went back and searched "god awareness" and read many of your other posts

Loved it

Kinda visualized the god Awareness is a transparent smoke in a physical construct of reality.

The big shift happens when you realize that you are the God Awareness, that God Awareness is the true Self.  This is the shift that led me from Turquoise into Coral.  There's a paradox between Me and We that you gotta work both ends of.  It's not enough to think in terms of We.  We dissolves into Me ultimately.  Everything is contained within my consciousness.  Some people like to disown this consciousness and say It's not my consciousness, but I think that's an idealism.  As the true Self, it's all my consciousness.  But this is not the Egoic self saying this is my consciousness, you gotta make that crucial distinction.  The true Self doesn't have anything to do with the Egoic self.  There's a paradox between the true Self and Ego and you gotta work both ends of it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Im still confused with why you’re creating a seperation with awareness and experience. That seperation seems more like a mental object, an arbitray line drawn than a seperation. Doesnt non-dual mean there is no seperation from awareness and the contents of consciousness? 

Unless Im mistaken and you’re not drawing a seperation. 

@Consilience maybe because on a basic level you can have experiences without being much aware and having awareness without making it out to be an experience. both have very different qualities. 

also you can experience let’s say an elephant or you can be aware of it. or you can do both at the same time, the quality always changes - it’s the aligning of both what brings the difference, they have a dynamic - or what did you want to say?

you could also maybe say, nonduality means there is no separation between consciousness and the content of awareness - but in this the awareness of consciousness itself or even in the awareness of experiencing consciousness itself.

Edited by now is forever

14 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Why is there something rather than nothing?

THERE IS NOT!

But if you still persist on an intellectual answer, then the answer is, ''There is something rather than nothing because you simply imagine it''

in other words, Something=Nothing=Everything

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

13 hours ago, Shin said:

8 stages to go.

See you in 50 years, if I'm not dead before that.

*Cry in the corner*

xD xD xD 

What if I told you that you're already at stage 10 AND forgot about all things related non-duality? :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

What if I told you that you're already at stage 10 AND forgot about all things related non-duality? :ph34r:

Doesn t change anything ?

Still got to either inquire like a crazy person, or stop entirely.

Since everything else seems a waste of time, better be crazy this time ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

What if told you youre Picasso but you just forgot how to paint?

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

Still got to either inquire like a crazy person, or stop entirely.

Since everything else seems a waste of time, better be crazy this time ?

See ya at the other side..

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

What if told you youre Picasso but you just forgot how to paint?

hmmm...interesting question..

but that's Picasso's issue. Does painting require a Picasso to be as it is?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

See ya at the other side..

hmmm...interesting question..

but that's Picasso's issue. Does painting require a Picasso to be as it is?

I mean all you have to do is pick up a brush and paint, its easy. Just as all I have to do is sit down and BAM there I am realized and Enlightened. :)

20 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Just as all I have to do is sit down and BAM there I am realized and Enlightened. :)

Sending blessings through Ether

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Sending blessings through Ether

??❤️