Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

I have a very active Kundalini.

35 posts in this topic

Do I need a Guru, master or Teacher? Many people have become enlightened without direct teachers, I'm only 15 months into this line of work, can someone please give me some thoughts on this matter? ? Or do I just let the energy do whatever the fuck it wants & see what happens, I'm not that scared of it as I was so that's good...& if the answe is yes, how the hell do o find this person??? I live near a buddsist monisatry but I'm not sure if any of them would wanna help me.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Jan Esman. Craig Holiday. Adyashanti. The three Kundalini masters that I know to be legitimate. Specially the first one I've had personal contact with and in fact was the person who activated my won kundalini. 

Resistance/attachment(psychological time). Start with all that dude. :)

Edited by Jack River

I know I said it before but I want to tell it again.

What you're experiencing is just energy/prana/Qi/Chi/Life force. It's not kundalini. 

Just ignore it. It happens to everybody who does self enquiry for 1year. It's just a sign that you're going in the right direction but it's not a goal by itself. It's of no significance at all. Just you amusing yourself, that's all.

Enlightenment is not a fancy experience.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

What is kundalini to you? I actually don't know anything about kundalini, but I read on google (just now) that the kundalini energy can go along with energy jerks in the body (like the image). Is that something you experience?

kundalini.PNG

Are we moving within the limited field of conflict?, and if so, can that which limits the relationship with the ground (wastes the necessary energy), be in movement? 

It is said that energy can not be wasted. Conflict(all movement of self) is a wastage of energy.

So that being said shouldn’t conflict/all divided action come to a stop to touch on the ground of being/nonbeing? 

Most excellent Questions to get closer to this complete/holistic action?

Edited by Jack River

@Sven my Kundalini energy:

-energy shooting out of my crown chakra during an sds sit✅

-my 3rd eye pulsates all day long✅

-I spin while I mediate anywhere from 15-20 minutes straight, in at least 5 out of 10 mediations.

-sometimes I can't sleep I feels like little pins & needles are all over my body & it's not anxiety.✅

-twice during mediation my eyes fluttered like crazy.(uncontrollably)✅

-once during mediation my pectoral muscles fluttered like crazy (uncontrollably) at the same time when my eyes were fluttering (uncontrollably) & I was also spinning at the same time (uncontrollably) ✅

-I've felt my root chakra feel like it's pooling around down there during mediation. ✅

-I have an eary calmness about me at times now like there is truly nothing wrong (having delt with anxiety) the past 20 years it's an awakward feeling for me to feel like this.✅

-it feels like my brain is re wiring it's elf at times & it also feels like energy is pooling at the top of my head at times.✅

I'm not a professional, but this is kundalini sorry @Salvijus

@Hellspeed @Leo Gura

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Tony 845 Hey Tony, you will save yourself a lot of trouble and pain if you make self-love priority on your spiritual kundalini path.
The kundalini energy will bring up all past memories and traumas, patterns of neglect, abuse, and other experiences we carry in our nervous system and the cells of our body, it will light up the areas where any unconsciousness lurks, bring it up to the light of awareness and allow it to return to source energy.
Love plays the most pivotal part in this process as this allows the trauma to get what it always needed and never got - never got from people around you, parents, friends, family or even the patterns that we carry ancestrally in our DNA. 
The most reliable teacher of self-love in general is Matt Kahn, you will appreciate him enormously especially if you count yourself among the more sensitive individuals on this planet.

By the way has it awoken recently? There have been some massive energy waves hitting this planet this November, its been making my kundalini doing all kinds of things.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123  yes, about 5 months ago, I've noticed with the moon, if it's full, it's more activated it gets. Also yes, I've also had very bad nightmares as well, meditation purges shit on a micro level, so I understand where the nightmares are coming from. As far as the whole love thing is concerned I don't know eneoigh about it, I just want Enlightenment, I could care less about kundalini to be honest with you. 

Edited by Tony 845

Man seems intense. Never had anything like this. Is this rare?

Reminds me a little of the stuff Robert Monroe went through - he learned to "astral project" - but could be totally something else. He would lie down and then just have insane vibrations going through him. It allowed him to "leave his body" when he accepted it.

@Martin123 that sounds magical; waves of energy hitting the planet. How do you know this?

@Tony 845 There's a huge amount of information about Kundalini on the internet and in books. All of your questions will likely have been asked and answered before somewhere. Just do some research! :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Sven many people will get kundalini awakenings prior to enlightenment, no it's not rare, Adyashanti, Mooji, many Enlightened people have experienced Kundalini, look it up. It's like a red headed step child that not many gurus & teachers talk about for some reason..but I'll tell ya what, I don't question Enlightenment anymore after you taste this shit. I was shooting for enlightenment doing sds sits, when I hit around the 2 hour mark of not moving whatsoever BOOM! My crown chakra blew the fuck open, I had no clue what was happening, I thought it was enlightenment so I got up, but no the ego kept talking lol, maybe one day. I didn't even know what kundalini was lol ? I didn't know what happens till 2 months later Leo filled me in on the topic ?‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845

@Space I'm gonna read enlightenment through Kundalini, infact i think I'm gonna buy it today, apparently it's the best book out there on the subject.

Edited by Tony 845

Tune your chakra's with solfeggio frequencies whenever you feel one very active chakra

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

31 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

far as the whole love thing is concerned I don't know eneoigh about it, I just want Enlightenment, I could care less about kundalini to be honest with you. 

I understand that you couldn’t care less, but sadly you don’t have a say in that.

Let me put it this way, and I mean this only with compassion and respect to your journey.

There is no way of stopping your kundalini process. There are options though. There are two ways your path and energetic expansion can unfold.

There is the way of embracing your journey of energetic purging, harmonising with the forces of source within you that will carve you into your highest perfection, which unfolds by loving the parts of you that are being released.

Then there is the option of trying to get it your way, and neglecting or going against the surrendered nature of god blossoming within you. I once read about a dude who had a kundalini awakening, and after about 9 years or so, he was still not done with the process. To me that sounded absolutely insane.

And of course if there is a desire within you to try it the other way, unloving and determined drive for self-realisation and enlightenment, then it’s needed to live that out.  Not living that out would be a form of resistance. However the awareness of the option to choose the loving path, is the necessary first step of your surrender.

I’m sending waves of compassion your way, kundalini awakening is a very demanding and difficult process, may you have all the love and support you need.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 I don't fight the energy, I accept it fully, just wish there was much better info on the matter. I don't hate it, not many people after only 15 months of mediation can get to where I already am, I'm grateful, but it's still not liberation/enlightenment but it's a good start or good stage prior. I also understand I can't control it, it's bigger then me. Like here's a question if you awaken kundalini, is it a guarantee you will eventually become enlightened????

Edited by Tony 845

If you want to do it in 1 month yes, 

If you want to follow your breath as I did it will take 2 years plus on hardcore commitment, you become a master. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.