Aquarius

No matter what I say, people are very angry and irritated

50 posts in this topic

People are sensing that you want or expect something from them and they’re giving it to you.  They’re giving you what they see you expect from them.  I’m not saying this is the only dynamic at play, but it’s one dynamic that you can fix on your end.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, pluto said:

The Truth you express contradicts the Lie they live. The Key here is to remain in your natural state and be the example. No need to even talk, just be. Sooner or later they will notice by your behavior, hey i wanna be like her/him because Light is contagious and its everyone's natural state of being thus they will be self seeded just by being in your presence. The Ego attacks because it is upset you left. All you can do is Love and be Love.

The more you love, the more ego can surrender and transcend into oneness.

❤️

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

On 11/17/2018 at 5:32 PM, Martin123 said:

Wonderful material, exactly what I needed to hear. <3

@Aquarius hehe so glad it help, I had a hunch ;) 
Be kind to yourself, there is a lot of energy in the air <3 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:44 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

People are sensing that you want or expect something from them and they’re giving it to you.  They’re giving you what they see you expect from them.  I’m not saying this is the only dynamic at play, but it’s one dynamic that you can fix on your end.

Yes, I started to be aware of this dynamic in the last few years, but I need enormous grounding work to get done.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Aquarius hehe so glad it help, I had a hunch ;) 
Be kind to yourself, there is a lot of energy in the air <3 

Thank you. <3 

@electroBeam Yeah I did exactly this and and got everyone attacking me. I needed lots of courage and thick skin to become a leader. Now no one dares to even look me in the eyes. I am intimidating. I cleared my karma and attained Dharmamega and grounded into it. Thanks everyone for your help. Especially thanks to @Elysian .

On 11/17/2018 at 4:13 PM, pluto said:

The Truth you express contradicts the Lie they live. The Key here is to remain in your natural state and be the example. No need to even talk, just be. Sooner or later they will notice by your behavior, hey i wanna be like her/him because Light is contagious and its everyone's natural state of being thus they will be self seeded just by being in your presence. The Ego attacks because it is upset you left. All you can do is Love and be Love.

The more you love, the more ego can surrender and transcend into oneness.

I did exactly this and it worked. Thanks. 

@Aquarius "I don't really have red in me. My root chakra is also very inactive."

Not true at all. You are using root chakra directly into the Head, this is why the strong attention. 

Now connect the Heart with the Root, not with the head. The head has to be connected to throat.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

16 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

@Aquarius "I don't really have red in me. My root chakra is also very inactive."

Not true at all. You are using root chakra directly into the Head, this is why the strong attention. 

Now connect the Heart with the Root, not with the head. The head has to be connected to throat.

Root - connected to - Solar

Sacral - connected to - Throat

Heart - connected to - Third eye

Crown overflowing with bliss.

This is my way of Being.

I wasn't using my root chakra, I was a doormat. I hated myself not others and it was unhealthy. It's all over now. I was in constant fear and I was abused by everyone because my family is toxic. I was letting everyone use me because I did not care about myself, I wanted to see everyone being happy even if I suffered.

My root chakra is my most active chakra right now and I'm sharing love and compassion with everyone and im super grounded. 

Also please don't analyze my profile pic, that's an old picture. I lost all my other pictures because my phone exploded in my hands. I thought it was me creating a poltergeist because all this extreme kundalini, but then I realized it was just too old. Meh, happens all the time. We tend to use things until they explode.  xD Extremely green. ;) 

I'm buying myself a nokia potato lol.

Also, there are more than 7 chakras, so don't get stuck into that model. I can create an orgasm on any point of the body for example because there are thousands of points you can touch.  

This world needs so much healing, stop making assumptions please because that's hurtful...

The strong attention is because I'm about 180cm tall and being a girl that's unusual for some (most girls here being 165cm). Also I'm quite muscular and curvy.

Right now no one dares to look at me because they are not ready for my unconditional love. If they do, they do it with love and desire. I have no idea what I've done. I just started accepting and loving myself and respecting everyone unconditionally. I kept telling myself that I deserve good things. I prayed to God. I assume people like authenticity and confidence and that's the shift I'm experiencing. I love my life.

I accidentally made a cute cashier blush and I was like wtf is life real??? lol. xD 

I'm just letting the Tao flow through me, i dont care about chakras and all that spiritual stuff. I had to mature, that was the problem. Read my journal to understand my maturization process. Thank you.

13 hours ago, pluto said:

@Aquarius That makes me smile :)

Bless!

Namaste! :)