Joshe

Signs from God?

35 posts in this topic

Does anyone ever feel they get signs from God?

I was once tripping on AL-LAD and experienced that everything that's ever happened has happened perfectly, just as it had been planned out. I saw that everything that has happened had led me to that exact moment of me realizing God, like it was a gift I was being given. I was supposed to see it. The only thing I could think was " WHY? Why would you do all this for me?" and I connected with some really strong love and just started crying my eyes out. lol. It was beautiful. But anyway...

A week or so later I was working with some background music on and I became conscious of some problems I was struggling with. I stopped working and said out loud "Why? Why would you do this? What's the point of these problems?" As soon as I finish that statement, the song that was playing said "This is how I show my love" in the song Sail, by OwlNation. Pretty fuckin freaky, But a great answer. lol

I was reading a book a few months back and a family member was watching TV. As soon as I came across the word "coincidence", it was spoken on the TV. This has happened to me about 4 or 5 times in my life.

Was reading a book last night and my thoughts drifted to how I should have told my sister I liked her painting she just did but I kind of acted like it was cool but I wasn't impressed. I turned the page right after that thought and the second word on the page was "paint". This grabbed my attention. 

That very night, I was babysitting my nephews. One had fallen off the top bunk of the bed and got hurt and started to cry but stopped his noise so I couldn't hear him crying, I think because his mom punishes them for jumping off the top bunk.

Back to the book I was reading. Two pages later, starting a new chapter, the first story was about how the author and his sister were playing on the bunk bed and the sister fell off and he was afraid her crying would wake his parents so he thought of something clever to take her mind off the pain. So the kid fell off the bunk, experienced pain, and tried to not make crying noise. The same exact thing just happened with my nephews a few hours earlier.

I'm curious about other stories like these or any insights you guys might have on this subject. 

I'm not the type to want or look for signs but I can't deny there's something going on either.

Thanks!

@Joshe Such a delightful post.

There aren't signs of God, because EVERYTHING is already GOD!!! Penetrate the depth of your own mind even deeper to bath into more beauty and bliss)))

Good luck bro!

@Joshe

It's called synchronicity or serendipity

Yes, if you are aligned with your true nature, which is God, then you experience your Self talking to you through your immediate environment. This can be through song lyrics, nature, books, media. It's quite beautiful to realise how everything is connected isn't it? :)

I get signs from Satan. xD

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@EvilAngel 

Yes it is. It definitely helps to solidify the magic going on here :) Thanks for the reply! Gonna look into those terms.

Everything is perfect, you are perfect but to make it fun you delude yourself through "illusory" imperfect viewpoints to find and see the perfection again all over again. The surprise makes life fun and ever-blooming. Enjoy :)

B R E A T H E

On 11/15/2018 at 8:42 PM, Joshe said:

Does anyone ever feel they get signs from God?

I was once tripping on AL-LAD and experienced that everything that's ever happened has happened perfectly, just as it had been planned out. I saw that everything that has happened had led me to that exact moment of me realizing God, like it was a gift I was being given. I was supposed to see it. The only thing I could think was " WHY? Why would you do all this for me?" and I connected with some really strong love and just started crying my eyes out. lol. It was beautiful. But anyway...

A week or so later I was working with some background music on and I became conscious of some problems I was struggling with. I stopped working and said out loud "Why? Why would you do this? What's the point of these problems?" As soon as I finish that statement, the song that was playing said "This is how I show my love" in the song Sail, by OwlNation. Pretty fuckin freaky, But a great answer. lol

I was reading a book a few months back and a family member was watching TV. As soon as I came across the word "coincidence", it was spoken on the TV. This has happened to me about 4 or 5 times in my life.

Was reading a book last night and my thoughts drifted to how I should have told my sister I liked her painting she just did but I kind of acted like it was cool but I wasn't impressed. I turned the page right after that thought and the second word on the page was "paint". This grabbed my attention. 

That very night, I was babysitting my nephews. One had fallen off the top bunk of the bed and got hurt and started to cry but stopped his noise so I couldn't hear him crying, I think because his mom punishes them for jumping off the top bunk.

Back to the book I was reading. Two pages later, starting a new chapter, the first story was about how the author and his sister were playing on the bunk bed and the sister fell off and he was afraid her crying would wake his parents so he thought of something clever to take her mind off the pain. So the kid fell off the bunk, experienced pain, and tried to not make crying noise. The same exact thing just happened with my nephews a few hours earlier.

I'm curious about other stories like these or any insights you guys might have on this subject. 

I'm not the type to want or look for signs but I can't deny there's something going on either.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

@Joshe

It's called synchronicity or serendipity

Yes, if you are aligned with your true nature, which is God, then you experience your Self talking to you through your immediate environment. This can be through song lyrics, nature, books, media. It's quite beautiful to realise how everything is connected isn't it? :)

I don't think it's common, or at least common for people to notice. I have had the same things happen constantly for the past several years, but have only met a few people even in the more spiritual circles I spend time in that have had many clear cases of this unrelated to psychedelics.

The getting reminded of the effort and care it took to guide me on this path is one that comes back frequently. What would drive a being to do so much for me, to fly to the another universe and back to help me grow? It's love, Pure Unconditional Love (or self-love for the anal types). And it's the perfect example of what love really looks like.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Joshe Great timing to read The Celestine Prophecy, if you haven’t yet. It tends to really blow that synchronicity up into the ‘next level’.

Yes <3 why not, shall we?

B R E A T H E

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, Elysian said:

I don't think it's common, or at least common for people to notice. I have had the same things happen constantly for the past several years, but have only met a few people even in the more spiritual circles I spend time in that have had many clear cases of this unrelated to psychedelics.

The getting reminded of the effort and care it took to guide me on this path is one that comes back frequently. What would drive a being to do so much for me, to fly to the another universe and back to help me grow? It's love, Pure Unconditional Love (or self-love for the anal types). And it's the perfect example of what love really looks like.

It's actually incredibly common, yet, as you say, people don't usually notice. It takes a high level of awareness. <3

@EvilAngel Yes!! This is the kind of shit I live for. <3 Synchronicity is one of the most exciting phenomenons. This has been happening to me frequently for as long I can remember, so of course when I discovered Jung and found the term of what I was experiencing, it was life changing.

One unforgettable incident very recently occurred where I was outside explaining to someone how I seen a beautiful blue bird that morning, which is a rarity to see in my area and with the weather getting colder. Sure enough right at that very second of explanation, three of the bluest birds I've ever seen flew on the fence in front of us and just peacefully perched there gazing into our souls for a few seconds. It was so illuminating. <3 

All I could do was revere and bask over the God in that. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

31 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@EvilAngel Yes!! This is the kind of shit I live for. <3 Synchronicity is one of the most exciting phenomenons. This has been happening to me frequently for as long I can remember, so of course when I discovered Jung and found the term of what I was experiencing, it was life changing.

One unforgettable incident very recently occurred where I was outside explaining to someone how I seen a beautiful blue bird that morning, which is a rarity to see in my area and with the weather getting colder. Sure enough right at that very second, three of the bluest birds I've ever seen flew on the fence in front of us and just peacefully perched there gazing into our souls for a few seconds. It was so illuminating. <3 

All I could do was revere and bask over the God in that. 

Sounds beautiful. :)

@EvilAngel It truly was, love.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

On 11/17/2018 at 8:18 AM, Nahm said:

@Joshe Great timing to read The Celestine Prophecy, if you haven’t yet. It tends to really blow that synchronicity up into the ‘next level’.

@Nahm ahhahaah - That was the exact book I was reading when the I came across the word "coincidence" at the same time it was spoken on TV :) 

Edited by Joshe

@Naam@Joshe What a read that was! The imagery was phenomenal. 

@VioletFlame - Yeah it's really interesting! If you're interested in the movie, it's free to watch if you have an Amazon Prime subscription.