winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

Long time no speak Winterknight! I feel I have arrived, what do you think?

"I" have been doing nothing for several months now.... and "I" finally comprehend the concept that Ron as the experiencer will do whatever it is that Ron feels he must do, or needs to do, feelings of which are all powered, inspired or motivated solely by God's Will. "I" watch Ron's life unfold, the thoughts and ideas he has, a long with the emotions that he feels and the experiences that he has. And although "I" is an individual perspective of Ron, it is actually God's individual perspective. The only thing left of the idea that there is an individual me, is this unique perspective that "I" has of Ron's unique experience. That's it, "I" is aware of Ron's experience, and both truly are, and always have been, God. That's it, an individual "me" therefore exists and does not exist at the same time, and there is now a complete comprehension of this truth.

Edited by Bauer1977

On 6/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

@DrewNows @Preetom I do SOME self inquiry, more like passive inquiry maybe. I'll periodically ask "who is this experience happening to". But I don't sit for practice. I also consider conversing on here a form of self inquiry, but that's more in the conceptualization field, probably

This will not fly at all.

You need TOTAL superhuman focus to breakthrough.

You have not even begun the work yet. You are kidding yourself still.

You can keep doing passive inquiry for 1000 years and not awaken. So be very realistic with yourself about how you are wasting your time. You have to be brutally honest with yourself about distrations.

Make a clear distinct between when you are seriously inquiring vs just screwing around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

Long time no speak Winterknight! I feel I have arrived, what do you think?

"I" have been doing nothing for several months now.... and "I" finally comprehend the concept that

Who is this "I" who comprehends all this stuff now?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight OK thanks, so if I were to get enlightened I would know for sure? There would be no doubt that what I am experiencing is THAT, which everyone keeps talking about, and not something else? Also, what is the difference between Enlightenment and a heightened state of consciousness? And one more, what is the difference between Enlightenment and awakening?

I am myself, heaven and hell.

20 minutes ago, Commodent said:

@winterknight OK thanks, so if I were to get enlightened I would know for sure?

I would rather say that upon enlightenment this question would no longer make any sense.

There would be no doubt that what I am experiencing is THAT, which everyone keeps talking about, and not something else? 

There is what is beyond doubt. Not the absence of doubt: beyond doubt.

Also, what is the difference between Enlightenment and a heightened state of consciousness? And one more, what is the difference between Enlightenment and awakening?

States come and go; enlightenment is forever. Not just forever from now -- forever as in always was the case.

Enlightenment and awakening are similar terms -- what they exactly mean vis-à-vis each other depends on who uses them and in what context.

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

1 hour ago, winterknight said:

Who is this "I" who comprehends all this stuff now?

There is no who.... "I" is God. There is only God.

Edited by Bauer1977

6 minutes ago, winterknight said:

What is God?

God is awareness.

Edited by Bauer1977

5 minutes ago, winterknight said:

And who is aware of that fact?

There is no who, there is only God. God is aware of God.

The idea of a who is the illusion.

Edited by Bauer1977

8 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

There is no who, there is only God. God is aware of God.

So God is aware of God, or awareness is aware of awareness, with no who. And this same awareness is what has "been doing nothing for several months now" (so it was doing something before?) and "finally comprehends the concept that Ron as the experiencer will do whatever it is that Ron feels he must do," (again, so God didn't comprehend this before?) and so on?

Edited by winterknight

2 hours ago, winterknight said:

So God is aware of God, or awareness is aware of awareness, with no who. And this same awareness is what has "been doing nothing for several months now" (so it was doing something before?) and "finally comprehends the concept that Ron as the experiencer will do whatever it is that Ron feels he must do," (again, so God didn't comprehend this before?) and so on?

That's the illusion. Ron had ego, and Ron felt like a separate entity, therefore Ron felt like he had to do something, and was doing something. Although he never really was a separate entity and was never really doing anything. It was, is and has always been God. The truth has been revealed, there is only God.

Edited by Bauer1977

7 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

That's the illusion. Ron had ego, and Ron felt like a separate entity, therefore Ron felt like he had to do something, and was doing something. Although he never really was a separate entity and was never really doing anything. It was, is and has always been God. The truth has been revealed, there is only God. 

And how is life now?

7 minutes ago, winterknight said:

And how is life now?

More Peaceful.... it is being viewed from a different perspective, and it seems to have become more interesting as a result. It's hard to explain actually, it just is. And what is, is interesting.

Edited by Bauer1977

Just now, Bauer1977 said:

More Peaceful.... it is being viewed from a different perspective, and it seems to have become more interesting as a result. It's hard to explain actually, it just is.

Hrm... so when you asked earlier "I feel I have arrived, what do you think?"

Who is the "I" in that sentence who feels they have arrived? God/awareness? The illusion of being Ron? Or what?

6 minutes ago, winterknight said:

Hrm... so when you asked earlier "I feel I have arrived, what do you think?"

Who is the "I" in that sentence who feels they have arrived? God/awareness? The illusion of being Ron? Or what?

It's God... it still feels like Ron on some level as well. But it's God.

Edited by Bauer1977

3 minutes ago, Bauer1977 said:

It's God... it still feels like Ron on some level as well. But it's God.

So that God which is just awareness aware of itself, and which is not a "who," is what is wondering whether it has arrived?

3 minutes ago, winterknight said:

So that God which is just awareness aware of itself, and which is not a "who," is what is wondering whether it has arrived?

Yes..... who is asking?

4 hours ago, winterknight said:

Good question.

Did you become enlightened as well from the counter self inquiry question? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''