winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Or just flat out tell us ‘what to do with awakening and how to apply it to life’. 

That's what life purpose is for. It's easier to show the whole thing than to tell it. So, back to work for me. It's not something spoken. It's something realized.

The way you describe the song sounds like a person working his way up the Spiral Dynamics. :)

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements lol. Don’t winter knight me too! ?

Well, isn't it easier to have ppl look at your life through your life purpose than just talking about it? Words can only go so far. I'm not saying what winter knight did was wrong. I'm just saying, it's not the best approach, imo. And also, in my life purpose, I do want to take feedback from others, but in healthy ways. The two ppl have to genuinely realize whose awakening is deeper without bias. Only then can the learning begin. And, of course, no two paths in life are the same. So, the awakening will not be applied the same in each person's life.

52 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Here's some words of Truth for ya: 

Nice i hadn't seen that..but if you listen carefully towards the middle he describes Love with a capital L without even realizing it LOL and starts to catch himself...he describes Being as a connection with others because they are you..compassion..etc.  it's like a bell went off in his head as he was talking.  I think he just hasn't made the connection himself yet.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

It's just the Truth. It's not Love. It's you people who incorrectly label it 'Love'.

So reality just is and that's it eh?     He says the enlightenment feeling (bliss) isn't Love...its a connection with the universe...umm.... see where this is going?

You see how he got defensive about being lovey dovey...he was conflating relative love with Absolute.  Ego.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 you dismiss it yet you only know awareness as a concept at this point.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

THE IS’NEES

BEAUTY—LOVE 

The INSIGHT that the underlying substance of all “appearing” objects, in the form of human being, a dog, a tree or a mountain, is seen as none other than MY very own dimensionless being. 

Edited by Jack River

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

THE IS’NEES

BEAUTY—LOVE 

The INSIGHT that the underlying substance of all “appearing” objects, in the form of human being, dog, tree or mountain, is seen as none other than MY very own dimensionless being. 

What do you mean?  That isness = beauty = love?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

What do you mean?  That isness = beauty = love?

That’s the way I use it

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

he describes Love with a capital T

O.o

Wow! That must be 'tough'. xD

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

That’s the way I use it

Do you also see it that way?

Action when relationships is dissolved 

not of the emotional nature

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

O.o

Wow! That must be 'tough'. xD

Do you also see it that way?

Thanks i made the edit although ironically they are identical ! Which is why i probably did that.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can't create without love, as sure as you are, you are made with love, when the you is seen as illusion the love of and out of your creation is all that's left.

Your creation= you seem to have been created + you are creating your reality. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Why have this thread become an orgy of debates? lol

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict It's Friday, friday, getting down on friiiday... 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Truth Addict why is the sky blue? (and don't say that's relative because I'm talking metaphorically lol)

I think it's actually a healthy discussion actually..and aren't you the anti-thread lock police as well as the awoke police? :)

@mandyjw Get down ! :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Key Elements

I think I hear what you’re saying but I’m not entirely sure.... It all just looks very different to me. I think his intention was clear, and his focus on helping sincere seekers along the path was clear as well. I don’t think he was interested in ‘genuinely realizing who’s awakening is deeper’. I don’t think he was interested in the ox pics, as much as he was in helping sincere seekers. I don’t think he was interested in your concept of life purpose, and seemed to be kind of, selflessly living his, in part by helping anyone he could, for free, with his free time, on this forum. It’s a very understandable difference of opinion, but Imo between his book, his site, and volunteering his time, he’s walking the walk of the Truth just fine. I’d even go so far as to say I recognize the source behind it, within him, very clearly. 

I think his comments where about the ox pics though, not about you. I don’t see where he dismissed or criticized you, but I can understand & respect if you feel that way. I would guess, he just wasn’t interested in what may have to him, appeared to amount to an awakening contest, which amounts to a waste of time for him. If my hunch is right, he’s got some respectable integrity - imo. I don’t know though, and I’m really not trying to speak for him.

I also think sometimes, we cling to teachings, like the ox pics, life purpose, or even love itself, and in our clinging, we end up claiming, and potentially miss that other teachers are aware of Truth, but use an approach they feel is more conducive to those who have been mistreated, and asserted upon very unfairly in matters of love, and find love to add confusion to the path rather than aid in it. Some might have the foresight that love’s to come, in it’s own divine time, if you will.

I am obviously a love drunk fool, so perhaps it’s easier to appreciate the variety, in terms of the intention behind different teaching styles. I also employ the Ralston / Winterknight approach with some of the people I meet with, in awareness of this sensitivity. 

Also, admittedly, I should have went with ‘don’t winterize me’. So obvious in hindsight. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

As in you can’t escape Love, yet at every imaginary “moment in time”, it seemingly seems the case that one does and can. 

@Nahm as always, my old friend  (of a year) it is a paradox.  We can see the goodness in Winter and his teachings.  But at the same time as this is a place of teaching one must look to teaching ALL of Truth.  No one is knocking Winter.  For he is you.  I am him.  And yes, i am you.  You are me as well - so get used to that.

But we want to teach Truth in all of its wonderful facets and we cannot dismiss one facet over another.  For that is the paradox.  You are right.  And yet - there is another perspective :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.