moon777light

Boyfriend thinks Leo is an internet Hoe?

30 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2018 at 0:00 PM, moon777light said:

i dont know how i would bring it up to him, ...like "yeah you hate him because of your insecurities" i feel like anyway i would try to would just bring out denial. Maybe microdosing a psychedelic will make him more open to uncovering emotional stuff

To me if bringing this up would make him defensive and hard to approach then there is definitely some ego there that needs work.

I would recommend starting there. It will help him be more receptive to ideas.

10 hours ago, Bane said:

When nothing else works - try brute physical methods.

It would be extremely painful

Maybe just connect through watching videos of other self-realized beings. Sadhguru, Mooji, Eckhart, etc.

53 minutes ago, Elysian said:

Maybe just connect through watching videos of other self-realized beings. Sadhguru, Mooji, Eckhart, etc.

Hopefully you didn't said Adyashanti, otherwise he would have been forced to reject his soon to come baldness ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@moon777light Would it be fair that your boyfriend isnt a typically masculine, dominant type of a guy? Would it also be fair that masculinity was to him in the past modeled in a toxic and abusive ways from one of his parents?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

So many assumptions being made about the boyfriend here :(

There's just a ton of reasons why somebody wouldn't like a spiritual teacher.

I (most of us here) picked Leo out of many for some reasons. Others will pick otherwise.

If all the reasons are ego ... so what?

@moon777light How's it going now, did you get any insights since starting this thread?

@Elisabeth eh..for now im not gonna do anything because i cant act like some sort of saint, i have ego issues too xD im more deeper into self actualization than he is, hes just at the beginning of discovering it, so i feel like it might be too rushed if i say "i think you cant tolerate him because of your ego. hes a mirror of all your insecurities"...im not sure how he would handle that haha. 

We plan on going to a vipassana retreat next year, maybe a better idea to bring it up after that

11 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@moon777light Would it be fair that your boyfriend isnt a typically masculine, dominant type of a guy? Would it also be fair that masculinity was to him in the past modeled in a toxic and abusive ways from one of his parents?

hmm, i wouldnt say hes not masculine type, kinda like inbetween? possibly

23 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Ya I wouldn't force anything on him, in general, maybe if you guys knew eachother for longer you could bring up some of the Leo reflecting stuff.  But if you want him to look into some of these same subject matters, perhaps Alan Watts is a good alternative.  He's brilliant, educated (oxford professor in philosophy and religion I believe), experienced in Buddhism, and probably one of the best story tellers and synthesizers of knowledge around (although he's dead).

thanks, i plan on doing that :D