Speedscarlet

Leo Debunked

29 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Arkandeus is there no destination? enlightenment has a destination.

Well my friend that depends on your perspective of enlightenment, your vision of it

My core concept of enlightenment is infinite energy ascension, so for me the journey will never end, it will only get smoother and more synchronistic and harmonious  

Depends what you mean by destination, what you say isn't wrong

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Isn't how people get delusioned and think they have the Truth when they in fact only have one facet of it (if any) ?

Thats for any kind of relative truths, for example

A person says money runs the world. Obviously this person has only grasped a partial truth.

Absolute Truth doesn't work like that

Absolute Truth never changes. If you realise it, its done. Whats more?

" I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"

Absolute truth becomes apparent when you are not rich, or you are completely empty. Once there is no separation, there is only Oneness.

Absolute truth cant be said like , Truth is love, or Truth is God. Because Truth is, nothing else. Its neither this or that

Even insights like I am God, World is illusory are stepping stones. No self is only goal. If no self is realised not as a insight but as an objective, there will be no 'self' to create duality. NO more questions. There will only be truth. Even post enlightenment you will see, 'you' are making decisions but simultaneously you don't. Self is a construct, Truth is real. A construct is made up, thats all. Thats why whole business is quite silly

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Not knowing or imagining anything/putting a limit about it seems more effective than picturing it as the ultimate Truth if you're not there imo.

Not knowing alone wont work. Not knowing is the base of inquiry. Inquiry is the most important. But without not knowing, inquiry is pointless.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Isn't how people get delusioned and think they have the Truth when they in fact only have one facet of it (if any) ?

Not knowing or imagining anything/putting a limit about it seems more effective than picturing it as the ultimate Truth if you're not there imo.

Does reality have facets?  Is that actual or a thought-story?  What would it mean and require for reality to actually have facets?  How would that be confirmed by seeing?  This concept that reality has facets makes no sense to me.  Reality just is what it is, there's nothing hidden there.  You're not watching three movies at once, you're watching one movie at a time.  Or one movie after another in succession.  Think about your actual experience -- are there facets to that?  How does that even make sense?  What would we have to do to make that make sense?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor yes reality is nuts, we can only crack one at a time. depends on the size of the nut.

and the devil is a squirrel ? but so is god. a game of hide and seek.

in german seeking would be finding.

a fool finds by accident, a magician by collecting discarding and recombining, a shaman through healing, a healer through being.

Edited by now is forever

@Speedscarlet You miss the real  message, of eternity, infinitude, changeless, you. Debunk everything, every last thing. There’s nothing.  There’s no Leo, no videos, no me, and no words here.                                  You.        Sorry to debunk your debunk, but there’s no time either, so future reference / justification of debunk won’t go into the now, but further from it, into thought. Back to where you started. 

Get out of that loop?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Does reality have facets?  Is that actual or a thought-story?  What would it mean and require for reality to actually have facets?  How would that be confirmed by seeing?  This concept that reality has facets makes no sense to me.  Reality just is what it is, there's nothing hidden there.  You're not watching three movies at once, you're watching one movie at a time.  Or one movie after another in succession.  Think about your actual experience -- are there facets to that?  How does that even make sense?  What would we have to do to make that make sense?  

I was just talking about the 3 facets from which you can be enlightened from at start.

Or are you saying those don't exist ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Sometimes I deny a part of "myself" exists. But that is said to be "other/a facet" because you labeled it "bad" (and sometimes the other way around). And that is said to be "bad" because you labeled it "doesn't make sense to the rest of the story" or to a part of the story".

B|All exists.

What do you mean by 1000 years from now?  It could happen at any time.  I don't think Leo is on the radar to be a target for universities, atheists, or skeptics right now, but it could happen.  If someone thinks they can get a lot of fame & fortune to debunk him, there will be people crawling out of the woodwork to exploit it.  If he gets bigger, then that could also become the catalyst.